Glenn Beck?

You are a fool. They didn't leave you alone. While you were dissengaged they took away your choices of ownership in media...local tv stations have all been bought up... they caused the finanacial meltdown by deregulation. Credit cards are now loan sharks.. while you were sleeping medicine ..you know ...the pharms...can legaly steal. and on and on...

Oil makes billion yet they got billions in handouts on top of thier profits and with a little manipulation got the barrel price over a hundred and we got fucked at the pump. How'd that "do nothing" work for ya? I could go on all day ..
Let me see...everything that ever went wrong in the last 20 years was caused by the evil, scheming Republicans.

And yet, those evil Republicans with their conspiracies and schemes lost complete control of government in 2008? :lol:

P.S. Bush did not eliminate the roughly 5,000 pages of financial regulation in the Code of Federal Regulation (see Titles 12, 16, and 17). "The Deregulation of the Bush years" is a liberal myth.

And yet, those evil Republicans with their conspiracies and schemes lost complete control of government in 2008?

The neo cons can't buy or control enough media to hide the fact that they are bat shit crazy traitors. In spite of the dwindling droves of dumbed down morons that still claim alliegence to these vampires and gouls the growing majority of americans have finaly seen through the fear mongering....and want a better america..

What the fuck are you people talking about? The media is a big reason why Obama is president!

I'm sure you think your avatar is humorous. I don't. You obviously don't know why Obama got elected.

Obama is very intelligent. He set up a true grass roots internet donation machine that provided the vast bulk of his money to make his run. As usual a neo con doesn't get it.

He caught the neo cons flat footed.

The "media" is owned lock stock and barrel by international interlocked corporations. What is funny is that an idiot like you doesn't know his "media" isn't even run by americans any more.

A moron like you just stares at the tube mindless of who writes the checks and suprisingly calls the shots and provides the tune your infomodels dance to.

Oh...why am I wasting my time with you. Hopefully your tv heros will go completely wack and tell you lemmings to step out in front of buses.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you people talking about? The media is a big reason why Obama is president!

I'm sure you think your avatar is humorous. I don't. You obviously don't know why Obama got elected.

Obama is very intelligent. He set up a true grass roots internet donation machine that provided the vast bulk of his money to make his run. As usual a neo con doesn't get it.

The "media" is owned lock stock and barrel by international interlocked corporations. What is funny is that an idiot like you doesn't know his "media" isn't even run by americans any more.

A moron like you just stares at the tube mindless of who writes the checks and suprisingly calls the shots and provides the tune your infomodels dance to.

Oh...why am I wasting my time with you. Hopefully your tv heros will go completely wack and tell you lemmings to step out in front of buses.

What's wrong with the avatar? and rest assured I don't give a fuck that you don't find it humorous.

I agree that he caught the right flat footed, and changed how the internet will be used in elections going forward. I give him and his campaign full marks for having the foresight to see the potential in campaigning on the internet.

I admittedly don't know the ownership structure of most modern media. But I do know what I read and see, and in my life, which covers quite a few elections, (I've always been interested), I have never seen anyone receive positive press like obama did in his campaigns against Hillary, and McCain. They made him a rockstar like no candidate I can remember.
His press conferences and interviews have been rife with soft questions, and is very rarely challenged by most in the press.
The majority of MSM was/is easy on, and positive for, him. I'm not sure that's even debatable.

What's wrong with the avatar? and rest assured I don't give a fuck that you don't find it humorous.

I agree that he caught the right flat footed, and changed how the internet will be used in elections going forward. I give him and his campaign full marks for having the foresight to see the potential in campaigning on the internet.

I admittedly don't know the ownership structure of most modern media. But I do know what I read and see, and in my life, which covers quite a few elections, (I've always been interested), I have never seen anyone receive positive press like obama did in his campaigns against Hillary, and McCain. They made him a rockstar like no candidate I can remember.
His press conferences and interviews have been rife with soft questions, and is very rarely challenged by most in the press.
The majority of MSM was/is easy on, and positive for, him. I'm not sure that's even debatable.

I appreciate you addressing my points in spite of the rude manner I presented them. I missunderestimated you.:clap2:

I don't think the Rev Wright nor the Ayers BS were media coddling. My take on it, and try to keep in mind I am not a Dem but an old school Repub, is that Obama looked good for the simplest of explainations. He simply looks good on camera and almost always speaks intelligently in a manner that gets his message across to the average american. McCain spoke and acted irradically ... Postponing his campaign to solve the financial crisis?WTF???? Then there was Sara. Most americans, and rightlt so, think of her as an opportunistic imbecile. Thinking of the possibility of her in the white house still gives me the heebie geebies.

ABC owned by Disney owned by the Japoneeeez
MSNBC owned by GE (Board interlocked with several international corps boards) Oh ya they make weapons..war is real good for them
Fox..Murdock sells influence..oh ya did I mention he is not an american?

What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention?

he is a looney toon, and its funny and sad seeing a segment of the population listening to and agreeing with politically a person who appears to be mentally unstable.

The left always says that about anyone who puts them in their place. It's their way of attempting to marginalize a population they want to silence.

I don't care for Beck, I don't watch him, and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. I used to watch him on Headline News sometimes, but I don't like his new schtick. It's that simple, really. I suppose he's a convenient bogeyman for some, but at the end of the day it's just another corporate infotainment TV show and whatever he says has nothing to do with the real world. If it bothers you, turn it off.

I appreciate you addressing my points in spite of the rude manner I presented them. I missunderestimated you.:clap2:

I don't think the Rev Wright nor the Ayers BS were media coddling. My take on it, and try to keep in mind I am not a Dem but an old school Repub, is that Obama looked good for the simplest of explainations. He simply looks good on camera and almost always speaks intelligently in a manner that gets his message across to the average american. McCain spoke and acted irradically ... Postponing his campaign to solve the financial crisis?WTF???? Then there was Sara. Most americans, and rightlt so, think of her as an opportunistic imbecile. Thinking of the possibility of her in the white house still gives me the heebie geebies.

MSNBC owned by GE (Board interlocked with several international corps boards) Oh ya they make weapons..war is real good for them

When exactly did the media address Rev. Wright or the Ayers facts? Most people still have no freakin clue that Obama started his political career in the home a radical terrorist. Why? Because the media ignored it. The only people who know a thing about it are those who paid attention to the so called "hate" radio who actually did the job the media is supposed to.

And if you are worried about all these non-Americans owning the media, I cant imagine why you support Obama, the candidate they chose.

Thanks, it wasn't easy.:lol:

I'll certainly concede that it wasn't very difficult to look appealing after the last few years, and with the way, (imo), the McCain campaign floundered around.

When exactly did the media address Rev. Wright or the Ayers facts? Most people still have no freakin clue that Obama started his political career in the home a radical terrorist. Why? Because the media ignored it. The only people who know a thing about it are those who paid attention to the so called "hate" radio who actually did the job the media is supposed to.

And if you are worried about all these non-Americans owning the media, I cant imagine why you support Obama, the candidate they chose.

We live in two separate realities. It is difficult to debate someone that believes in and comunicates with invisible all powerful entities holding you hostage for his/her/its forgiveness. That said...

Your definition of "facts" has worn thin. The main problem with them is they are not true. The media went after Obama wth a vengence on Wright and Ayers. Your "facts" were not presented in the media blitz because the media tries to obscure the truth without ruining thier own credibility with obvious lies. Half truths OK..out right lies not so good.

I support Obama first because he is The President of The United States Of America. This fact doesn't mean much to a hater of america like youself but being a loyal american it does not go un-noticed to me.

I am a small business entrepeneur and know that single payer health care is critical to my business's future as well as our countries uphill struggle out of our financial crisis.

Obama took a stand on health care reform early on and I was all ears. Considering the alternative as I explained earlier there was no other choice.

As far as the big financial crisis he was handed off I have a fairly informed view but I have to defer to people that are smarter than I on those issues. I have to hope he is doing the best he can. He is only the president. I am sure he is smarter than Mcain. I am sure if McCain croaked Palin would have been worse than useless.

Yes I am worried about non americans controlling our media and the information or lack of that they present and missrepresent. I believe that Obama won despite an all out attempt to persuade otherwise. I can raise one clear example ..that is the hundreds of millions the HMO's and Pharms have spent fighting change in that arena. They virtually control "the message" and would have saved a truckload of money if McCain had won.

They failed and as earlier presented underestimated Obamas intelligence and the will of the average american.

As far as a "Rerpublican" candidate...there hasn't been a true one since Goldwater ran. All the others since have been neo cons with no regard for average americans. You call yourselves republicans with as much authority as the driver of a stolen car.

Last edited:
You do realize GE has bought and paid for the Democrat party, right? This is why nearly every MSNBC talking head is kissing Obama's ass...GE stands to make BIG profits from Obama's "Green Jobs" initiative.

In short, American media is controlled by these two men, who are politically opposed to eachother.

Jeffery Immelt, Chairman and CEO of GE, a multinational worth $800 billion. GE owns all of NBC, and about 1/3 of television and radio channels.
jeffery_immelt.jpg

Rupert Murdoch, Chairman and CEO of News Corp, a multinational worth $50 billion. News Corp owns all of FOX, and 1/3 of television and radio channels.
09_rupert_murdoch.jpg

You do realize GE has bought and paid for the Democrat party, right? This is why nearly every MSNBC talking head is kissing Obama's ass...GE stands to make BIG profits from Obama's "Green Jobs" initiative.

In short, American media is controlled by these two men, who are politically opposed to eachother.

Jeffery Immelt, Chairman and CEO of GE, a multinational worth $800 billion. GE owns all of NBC, and about 1/3 of television and radio channels.
jeffery_immelt.jpg

Rupert Murdoch, Chairman and CEO of News Corp, a multinational worth $50 billion. News Corp owns all of FOX, and 1/3 of television and radio channels.
09_rupert_murdoch.jpg

GE has "invested" in the party that calls most of the shots now. What choice do they have? I'm sure they hold thier nose while writing the checks. Unfortunately there will allways be whores that will take that money from either party. I do not believe Obama is thier bitch. Hence his problems getting the "blue dogs" on board his agenda.

Murdoch is a seller of influence. He sells air time to the highest bidder. His corporation regularly refuses ads from any entity that oposes the views of his biggest cash cows.

GE has "invested" in the party that calls most of the shots now. What choice do they have? I'm sure they hold thier nose while writing the checks.
Holding their nose? Hardly! GE was instrumental in Obama's victory.

How so?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m9Gbb6NSwM]YouTube - Matthews Feels a "Furrowing Up His Leg"??[/ame]

GE could fire Matthews and Olbermann in a second for supporting Obama, yet they keep them in prime-time slots. GE wanted Obama to win.

Last edited:
GE has "invested" in the party that calls most of the shots now. What choice do they have? I'm sure they hold thier nose while writing the checks.
Holding their nose? Hardly! GE was instrumental in Obama's victory.

How so?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m9Gbb6NSwM]YouTube - Matthews Feels a "Furrowing Up His Leg"??[/ame]

GE could fire Matthews and Olbermann in a second for supporting Obama, yet they keep them in prime-time slots. GE wanted Obama to win.

Your "evidense" is flawed. Look at the banner right on your so called excuse.

Obama wins...etc... I already said GE is hedging thier bets. Thier money did not go to Obamas campaign. He didn't need it. They stuffed the pockets of so called dems like Baucus they knew Obama would have to work with to get anything done.

You guys are so simplistic and so easily lead around by the nose by traitors like Beck.

I wonder how you ever learned to type. Telling you truth is a waste of time. You look at honest evaluation...scratch your heads and go back to your televisions and nod blindly in agreement like bobble heads. I wonder what you would do if america truly failed and your tv screen went blank. :eek:

Obama is the president true but he is just one guy. Most of the power is still held by the pigs that feed at the trough of corporate money. The gouls that shamelessly work for anti american interests and suck our blood with the same foul lips come in both parties. Reed appointed Baucus...not Obama. Reed is a fucking snake that is in so deep with the neo cons it isn't funny. HELLO!!! He represents a state that has legalised gambling. OMG ya think he is corrupt?

Reid is now a Neo-Con? That'll be news to his constituents, his party, and him!

I was trying to take you seriously...but this, this is too much! :lol:

Can you please name one corrupt leftist in the Congress?

Last edited:
Reid is now a Neo-Con? That'll be news to his constituents, his party, and him!

I was trying to take you seriously...but this, this is too much! :lol:

Can you please name one corrupt leftist in the Congress?

Reid is now a Neo-Con?

I did not say that. His constant obstruction only benefits neo cons. My conclusion is that he is a lying two faced snake that for some unexplained reason folds every time he should stand up. My guess is that he is probably being blackmailed. Just look at him. He has every physical characteristic of a closet homo or a pediphile.

Do you really think that a state that makes its goulish living off of the gambling weaknesses of people would elect someone with morals? I doubt it.

I reject your simple minded evaluation of US politics. Leftist? rightist? liberal? conservative? They don't really mean a goddamn thing. A democrat in Seattle is in no way the same as one in Atlanta. A republican that doesn't hate homos and doesn't believe that the earth is less than 10,000 years old doesn't even hardly exist any more. "conservative" is a joke. They are the biggest bullshitters and wasters of tax payers money of all. "liberal"? There hasn't been a true liberal with any power in our congress in my memory.

Look sparky..all I care about is health care. I support Obama because in my view that is they patriotic thing to do. He is the sitting president. I tried for a couple of years to support Bush. He totally fucked the pooch and lost my support. I can point to HUNDREDS of things Bush did over eight years to earn my disgust. I can't find anything glaring about Obama. Your mindless Fox generated nonsense does not get my attention nort does it count for ANYTHING.. Maybe I am not stupid because I watch very little television...I wast no time on infotainment.

My conclusion is that he is a lying two faced snake that for some unexplained reason folds every time he should stand up. My guess is that he is probably being blackmailed. Just look at him. He has every physical characteristic of a closet homo or a pediphile.
At least we agree on something...

I reject your simple minded evaluation of US politics. Leftist? rightist? liberal? conservative? They don't really mean a goddamn thing. A democrat in Seattle is in no way the same as one in Atlanta. A republican that doesn't hate homos and doesn't believe that the earth is less than 10,000 years old doesn't even hardly exist any more.
Check out Gay Patriot and Alphecca, you would be surprised.

"conservative" is a joke. They are the biggest bullshitters and wasters of tax payers money of all. "liberal"? There hasn't been a true liberal with any power in our congress in my memory.
I think you are confusing political parties with ideology? What is a true liberal, and what is a true conservative? It seem that you simply call everyone you don't like a neo-con.

Look sparky..all I care about is health care. I support Obama because in my view that is they patriotic thing to do. He is the sitting president. I tried for a couple of years to support Bush. He totally fucked the pooch and lost my support. I can point to HUNDREDS of things Bush did over eight years to earn my disgust. I can't find anything glaring about Obama. Your mindless Fox generated nonsense does not get my attention nort does it count for ANYTHING.. Maybe I am not stupid because I watch very little television...I wast no time on infotainment.
This proves that you are not attacking me, but attacking a caricature of me.

What is my career? What is my education? What is my political background? What do I support? Where do I get my information? Why do I believe what I do?

I'm quite certain you have all the answers to this in your head, and I'm curious as to what they are.

P.S. Regarding healthcare, I am convinced HR 3200 will effectively eliminate what is left of the healthcare market while leading us ever faster down the road to a debt disaster. HR 3200 must be stopped.

My conclusion is that he is a lying two faced snake that for some unexplained reason folds every time he should stand up. My guess is that he is probably being blackmailed. Just look at him. He has every physical characteristic of a closet homo or a pediphile.
At least we agree on something...

I reject your simple minded evaluation of US politics. Leftist? rightist? liberal? conservative? They don't really mean a goddamn thing. A democrat in Seattle is in no way the same as one in Atlanta. A republican that doesn't hate homos and doesn't believe that the earth is less than 10,000 years old doesn't even hardly exist any more.
Check out Gay Patriot and Alphecca, you would be surprised.

"conservative" is a joke. They are the biggest bullshitters and wasters of tax payers money of all. "liberal"? There hasn't been a true liberal with any power in our congress in my memory.
I think you are confusing political parties with ideology? What is a true liberal, and what is a true conservative? It seem that you simply call everyone you don't like a neo-con.

This proves that you are not attacking me, but attacking a caricature of me.

What is my career? What is my education? What is my political background? What do I support? Where do I get my information? Why do I believe what I do?

I'm quite certain you have all the answers to this in your head, and I'm curious as to what they are.

P.S. Regarding healthcare, I am convinced HR 3200 will effectively eliminate what is left of the healthcare market while leading us ever faster down the road to a debt disaster. HR 3200 must be stopped.

You are right. I am not attacking you. I am offering what I believe is a better path than you based on my needs. This isn't a PM. I do not need to respond to your post with your whole fucking life history in mind.

HR3200 is one of 5 bills being considered. Don't pop your wad quite yet. I am for single payer in the mold of medicare which most americans can understand.

Nice try chicken little! There is no evidence that providing health care to ones citizens has bankrupt any country. Oh but we are the stupid americans and there is no fucking doubt we are the only dumb asses on the planet that can't handle it..right?

Please...I am so done with the fear mongering. We put a fucking human being on the moon. Unless you do not believe that ..shut the fuck up about what you think we can or cannot do if we feel like it.

What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

Beck is an entertainer. he reminds me of the jerry springer show. its all staged and he gets alot of reaction from his outbursts

Beck is an entertainer. he reminds me of the jerry springer show. its all staged and he gets alot of reaction from his outbursts

Jerry springer was crap but he didn't spout dangerous things daily to people who believed him like Beck does.

A person with any common sense knows beck is a moron, but Beck is on Fox.

Forum List

Back