Glenn Beck; "God"-Sent??

i don't think any president has ever fired a czar based off of a jerry springer episodes.

i don't know if george bush ever said, "we have to squash this fast. we don't want to see it on jerry springer later tonight"

The diff is in the attention people pay to them.
Both Beck and Springer are merely sensationalism based entertainers.
The problem is in the viewers, not the entertainers.

wasn't springer the guy who always had white trash trailer folk on, and it would always end up in a fight which some big bald dude would break up?

how does that compare to what glenn beck does?

both tickle the same parts of our emotional psyche.
they both depend on emotional responses not logical ones.

It counts for a lot. People that misspell words show themselves to be either careless, ignorant or both. How a person speaks, writes and spells tells just as much about that person as what they wear or where they live. Improper spelling can lead to confusion and gives the impression that the person isn't smarter than a fifth grader.

"It counts for a lot. People that misspell words show themselves to be either careless, ignorant or both. How a person speaks, writes and spells tells just as much about that person as what they wear or where they live. Improper spelling can lead to confusion and gives the impression that the person isn't smarter than a fifth grader"

of course....this rule ONLY applies to liberals....

I have seen HUNDREDS of posts by conservatives with misspelled words (and bad grammer) and, when liberals have pointed out these misspellings or grammatical inaccuracies conservatives are quite quick to say things like "typical of liberals to IGNORE what I am saying and sieze on the insignificance of a spelling error"

The rule applies to everyone equally IMO. Now of course I'm not talking about an occasional typo, hell everybody is guilty of that. Even me if you can believe it. But when a person constantly misspells words it shows that person is, as I've stated, either careless, ignorant or both. Personally when I see a person that does that I immediately see that person as an uneducated dolt and I pretty much dismiss anything they have to say.
DAMN; I hate to agree with you...... :eusa_doh:

I dunno maybe the same thing that make many preachers seem to compete who was the biggest sinner before they found God?
I never understood that either.
Perhaps some kind of bragging?

The term "born again Christian" has got to be the biggest scam ever perpetrated in the name of religion. It's just an excuse for bad behavior.

how many of them have you actually met? you think they just "claim to be born again christians" as a sort of get out of jail free card?

Plenty; and yes.

The diff is in the attention people pay to them.
Both Beck and Springer are merely sensationalism based entertainers.
The problem is in the viewers, not the entertainers.

wasn't springer the guy who always had white trash trailer folk on, and it would always end up in a fight which some big bald dude would break up?

would you argue there is no difference between the format of the springer show and beck? what about rachel maddow? keith olbermann? anderson cooper? bill o'reilly?

Unless your shop sells holy water and magic underwear, I fail to see why any business needs to advertise itself as "religious".

Umm do you live in the bible belt?

Religious networking.
It will get you customers, jobs, etc.
A good place for wolves to hide in the fold.
Religious people trust other "religious" people. whether they are good people or not.
And it is frowned on to talk bad about another person in the church.

Last edited:
I'm well aware of it, uscitizen and it ain't just down south.

Even so, I think it's a distasteful practice. If I wanted to spend time with a bunch of religious zealots, I'd hang out with prisoners.

Holy fuckin' shit... I don't believe I've ever read a bigger bunch of horse shit. In all that crap above, there isn't one lie, yet there's quit a bit of opinion and commentary, and I must say, I agree with 99.9% of it.

You liberals don't have shit on Beck, and he exposes you people for the shit stains you are, and you hate it, and that's precisely why I do like Beck so much. He exposes you people and your hidden agenda's.

Now go fuck yourself jerk off.

You are truly a vile and loathsome scumbag

I have no hidden agenda

and I am a better, more decent, more civilized person than YOU are.

you are merely maggot crap

Maggot crap, sounds pretty civilized to me.:cuckoo:

I've been neg repped by these two girly boys;

Lonestar_logic Hey dickweed, you don't know shit about what I think or how I feel so keep these kind of remarks to yourself.

Pale Rider Go hide your head under mommy's pillow you pussy little fuck.

----------------

I NEVER neg rep anyone!

and I won't start now...

but I must confess....

these two dirtbags really typify, in my mind, the kind of maggot vomit one has come to expect from the conservatively correct

as for their comments;

Lonestar_logic " Hey dickweed, you don't know shit about what I think or how I feel so keep these kind of remarks to yourself. "

lonestar
I maintain that you are a vile,loathsome scumbag

palerider, you are worse than lonestar

what a couple of ignorant pieces of horse shit you two are

would you argue there is no difference between the format of the springer show and beck? what about rachel maddow? keith olbermann? anderson cooper? bill o'reilly?

Ohh htere are differences in all the sensationalism based shows.
Springer might well be one of the more honest ones.
ALL of the political pundits push their own agenda thru distortions, omissions, fearmongering, etc.

On the other hand a real news reporter will for instance say: "2 people were killed in an accident on new circle road today. The accident is under investigation.

Sensationalistic reporting will say that a mother was killed leaving 3 children motherless, and maybe specualte about alcohol being invilved or something.

News is for us to interpret not to be intrerpreted for us. the more levels of interpretation news goes thru the less accurate it is.

Beck is an admitted alcohol and drug addict.

He says he is clean.

What is it about the cons that make them choose "ex" addicts for leaders?

Ask Mr Obama who admits to using Cocaine and others. Dumbass

Yep honesty is not rewarded in politics.

One of the few things I admired GHW Bush about was his refusal to eat Brocolli.
Something like "I am the president and I will not eat brocolli if I don't want to".

Deception and evasion are greatly rewarded in politics though.
but I did not inhale :D

I think he may have admitted he used cocane when he was much younger.

Heck I tried coke in the past. Was just burn your nose speed stuff. I never saw the attraction, but then I do not try and be with the in crowd.

Hey truthmatters, what is it about dimwit libs that choose idiots for their leaders? You idiots are scared of Palin and Beck otherwise you would not be attacking them so much.

For some reason I cannot reply directly. My computer sucks.

Hey rikules, this couintry was founded by Christians. This country would be better off with Biblical laws, which our laws are based on anyway. Just because you libs lie don't blame Beck.

Forum List

Back