Glenn Beck; "God"-Sent??

those are not sins
i dont know what church you went to that told you that, but i wouldnt stay there very long if they taught lies like that

The Assemblies Of God.
Same one as Palin, Jim Baker, and Swaggarts church.

I had no choice, it was get whipped and go to church or just go to church.
dang, tough family

Devout Christians.
But left wing liberals. relating to another thread....

Last edited:
Beck is a tv personality, and he was hired by FOX not the Republican Party. Please stop confusing talking tv heads with elected officials!

Personally, I don't give a shit if Beck drinks, did drink, doesn't drink...none of this crap should matter. Evaluate his speech (if you must) on its content alone.
Yeah....we see what happens, when people evaluate his speech.

:cuckoo:

Actually, if the critics weren't afraid of what Glenn Beck might have to say at this rally, there would probably be nothing said about it. Seems like that the more the truth is exposed, the louder the critics become. Stop beating up the messenger and begin to hear what is actually being said. The truth will set you free.

images
Picture of you down by the flop house hoping for a cot?
.....Or, maybe symptoms for return to REHAB, "out West"?????????

:eusa_whistle:

Maybe he's decided it's time to start lawyering-UP!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1nJ9ySSH1g[/ame]​

Last edited:
Maybe it's simply....

KARMA-TIME!!!!!!

"Somehow I still hear from people who insist that if we just ignore Glenn Beck, he'll go away. He won't. So while he's broadcasting such nonsense in the guise of this ridiculous googly-eyed character he's playing, we have no choice but to be tenacious about calling him on his awfulness, especially given the size of his audience. Meanwhile, when the karma for this Cranick bit comes back around to Beck, we can only hope it stings and itches"

:woohoo:

God-on-Glenn-Beck-AUG-303.jpg

Last edited:
"Glenn Beck has a friend in California.

"I would've never started watching Fox News if it wasn't for the fact that Beck was on there," says this friend, Byron Williams. "And it was the things he did, it was the things he exposed, that blew my mind."

"I do enjoy Glenn Beck," Williams also says, "and the reason why I enjoy that is because... no other channel will speak about the same things that he's talking about, and if you go and investigate those things you'll find out that they're true."

Unfortunately for Beck, this satisfied viewer currently resides at the Santa Rita Jail near Oakland and stands accused of a freeway shootout with police. Williams pleaded not guilty to four counts of attempted murder of a police officer. But according to court documents, he said he had been on a mission to kill people at the liberal Tides Foundation, which happens to be a favorite Beck target."

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back