Joe Biden, Christian Nationalist

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Since the Left are all in a tizzy about their newest revelation to everyone that they know nothing about history, Christianity or America, you tell us Joe:

From the list if you’re asked the question and ideas on how to respond.
“Are you a … Christian Nationalist?

• “Are you a pagan globalist? Just wondering.”
  • “That’s a hate-mongering dog-whistle, like Josef Goebbels’ made-up slur ‘Judeo-Bolshevik.’ Would you ask a Jewish person if he were one of those?”
  • “I believe that Natural Law, revealed to everyone Christian or not, ought to undergird all our laws. I learned that from reading Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s ‘Letter from Birmingham Jail.’ Do you think he was wrong? The Nazis did. They persecuted people for promoting Natural Law.”
  • “I’m a patriotic Christian, like George Washington, Franklin Roosevelt, Billy Graham, and Pope John Paul II. What do you think I should be instead?”

So? His words, which I agree with, are the foundation of all individual rights.

Christian Nationalism is just a form of theocracy by another name. Biden did not advocate for the establishment of laws based solely on Christian belief nor did he advocate for the use of Christian symbolism throughout the government.

Be that as it may, there is nothing remotely Christian about Christian Nationalism.

So? His words, which I agree with, are the foundation of all individual rights.

Christian Nationalism is just a form of theocracy by another name. Biden did not advocate for the establishment of laws based solely on Christian belief nor did he advocate for the use of Christian symbolism throughout the government.

Be that as it may, there is nothing remotely Christian about Christian Nationalism.
Hilarious at this new boogie man.

Forum List

Back