Glenn Beck Admits Lying at Rally: 'I Thought It Would Be A Little Easier'

I cannot believe that anyone who is a liberal would be stupid enough to make such a scene of this when they are incapable of telling the truth where it really matters. Hypocrites!!

yeah, why would honesty matter at a rally to restore honor?

:rofl:

you people kill me

wow! cali-boil thanked this post???

wow!

Why is Glen beck a big issue when his lies means nothing to the average American? Why is Obama's lies not a big issue when his lies means a lot to the average American?
I just don't understand.

defending a lie by saying "others do it too" is sooooooooooo wingnutty!

WTF? Where did I defend his lie? I'm saying that people such as yourself don't even acknowledge Obama's lies. Talk about a wingnut...you, Rdean, TDM, Chris, and roxie....all drink the same flavor of Kool-Aid. :lol:

Here is the rub, the reason the libs are distracting from the real
point of washington's inaugural address;

"**Having thus imparted to you my sentiments as they have been awakened by the occasion which brings us together, I shall take my present leave; but not without resorting once more to the benign Parent of the Human Race in humble supplication that, since He has been pleased to favor the American people with opportunities for deliberating in perfect tranquillity, and dispositions for deciding with unparalleled unanimity on a form of government for the security of their union and the advancement of their happiness, so His divine blessing may be equally conspicuous in the enlarged views, the temperate consultations, and the wise measures on which the success of this Government must depend."

Washington speaks of God in unison with government.

Here is the rub, the reason the libs are distracting from the real

"**Having thus imparted to you my sentiments as they have been awakened by the occasion which brings us together, I shall take my present leave; but not without resorting once more to the benign Parent of the Human Race in humble supplication that, since He has been pleased to favor the American people with opportunities for deliberating in perfect tranquillity, and dispositions for deciding with unparalleled unanimity on a form of government for the security of their union and the advancement of their happiness, so His divine blessing may be equally conspicuous in the enlarged views, the temperate consultations, and the wise measures on which the success of this Government must depend."

Washington speaks of God in unison with government.

yeah, that must be it. :lol:

here is the rub, the reason the libs are distracting from the real

"**having thus imparted to you my sentiments as they have been awakened by the occasion which brings us together, i shall take my present leave; but not without resorting once more to the benign parent of the human race in humble supplication that, since he has been pleased to favor the american people with opportunities for deliberating in perfect tranquillity, and dispositions for deciding with unparalleled unanimity on a form of government for the security of their union and the advancement of their happiness, so his divine blessing may be equally conspicuous in the enlarged views, the temperate consultations, and the wise measures on which the success of this government must depend."

washington speaks of god in unison with government.

yeah, that must be it. :lol:

gong!

At least he's not claiming to have saved or created jobs.

700,000 jobs a month being lost under bush...

This thread is perfect. Righty's....hard righty's will still defend him or say its no big deal to lie at a restoring honor rally.

A few repbulicans in here will simply say, what a dumb thing for him to do. Those are the ones I respect.

Well gee, that sounds terrible. Maybe we should look at the math on that...

Bush was in office for 8 years. There are 12 months per year, so a total of 96 months.

96 months X 700,000 = 67,300,000 jobs lost, out of 300,000,000 people... oh but wait, we neeed to remove 1/4 of that population because they arent of working age yet, so that makes 225,000,000 people. 67,200,000 / 225,000,000 = .298%.

So 30% of the country lost their job because of Bush? Something seems wrong with your numbers, wouldnt you agree? :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. Why should anyone listen to a douche bag like you that uses a fucking Nazi avatar? We get it, you hate jews. Quit throwing your racist veiws in our faces.

A couple things skippy...towards the end of his horror years, the last few month, he was losing 700 thousand jobs a month. Need links?

Oh and the nazi picture with hannity's face.....hey, mr. dont get it guy...do you really need an explaination? Really? Do ya?

Oh and the nazi picture with hannity's face.....hey, mr. dont get it guy...do you really need an explaination? Really? Do ya?

Oh yeah, that makes you look soooooo much better. :rolleyes: seig heil to you too.

I'd say he "stretched the truth" for dramatic effect. Something Beck makes a living out of doing.

The real question is, how stupid are Beck's followers (or how stupid does he think they are) to believe that the archives would let him put his grubby dick-beaters on a historic document.

Note to Beck fans: On a future occasion when Beck tells you he wore the Shroud of Turin and felt the presence of Christ, he didn't really get to wear the Shroud of Turin.

Oh yeah, that makes you look soooooo much better. :rolleyes: seig heil to you too.

"seig heil"? You mixed up your bulletinboards...this is not stormfront sir. :eek:

You really are "don't get it guy", aren't you...

I'd say he "stretched the truth" for dramatic effect. Something Beck makes a living out of doing.

The real question is, how stupid are Beck's followers (or how stupid does he think they are) to believe that the archives would let him put his grubby dick-beaters on a historic document.

Note to Beck fans: On a future occasion when Beck tells you he wore the Shroud of Turin and felt the presence of Christ, he didn't really get to wear the Shroud of Turin.

Whats next, will he claim geese flying in formation over water is a sign from god? :lol:

Whats next, will he claim geese flying in formation over water is a sign from god? :lol:

Regardless of what he says, his moronic followers will lap it up. Such is the power of the punditry.

This thread is perfect. Righty's....hard righty's will still defend him or say its no big deal to lie at a restoring honor rally.

A few repbulicans in here will simply say, what a dumb thing for him to do. Those are the ones I respect.

Bush was in office for 8 years. There are 12 months per year, so a total of 96 months.

96 months X 700,000 = 67,300,000 jobs lost, out of 300,000,000 people... oh but wait, we neeed to remove 1/4 of that population because they arent of working age yet, so that makes 225,000,000 people. 67,200,000 / 225,000,000 = .298%.

So 30% of the country lost their job because of Bush? Something seems wrong with your numbers, wouldnt you agree? :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. Why should anyone listen to a douche bag like you that uses a fucking Nazi avatar? We get it, you hate jews. Quit throwing your racist veiws in our faces.
zona lies
and he lies often

zona lies
and he lies often

Must be National Irony Day.

Under Bush, nonfarm payrolls fell 40 of the 96 months in which he was President, which I believe is the worst performance since WWII. Job growth was very weak, and by some estimates, nearly half of all jobs created were related directly or indirectly to the housing bubble, a very poor foundation to the economy.

Now, that wasn't Bush's fault (much) but neither is the slow job growth Obama's fault (much).

I don't think Obama is helping much but you could have the most pro-business, pro-capitalist in the history of the world as President right now and it might only make a minor difference. Our problems are deep and structural, and they transcend politics.

zona lies
and he lies often

Must be National Irony Day.
why, are you admitting your lies yet?

"seig heil"? You mixed up your bulletinboards...this is not stormfront sir. :eek:

You really are "don't get it guy", aren't you...
No... you don't get it.

And no, I don't want to join your SS forum.

Yea, like it wouldn't have made you and all the other lemmings cum in your pants if those geese would have done the same thing at Barry's overpriced inauguration....... how many idiots did you guys claim showed up for that farce?

Forum List

Back