Meghan McCain, Cindy McCain Fire Back At Glenn Beck

Kewl....so what happened with beck and fox....?

Just to get some perspective on Beck and FOX let's consider the modern standard for media dishonesty. Dan Rather tried to use forged documents to skew a presidental election. It makes the Beck and FOX issue look trivial. What about "the daily beast" and newsweek? Who cares except George Soros? Soros has it rigged that his network of left wing propaganda is ....guess what?...tax exempt.

Since we are in the deflecting mood, fox actaully went to court for permission to lie. HOw is this not on your radar?

No, they went to court to keep their fair and balanced label.

Show me a link that specifically states they went to court to get permission to lie. Since when does anybody need permission to lie anyway?

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office.

What if they fall short of their expectations?

This is the only Administration I can remember that uses expectations as actual facts to base their arguments on.

They expect to deport more then Bush. WOW. How optimistic of them.

Quit listening to the lies of this Administration and find out for yourself what they're really accomplishing. They will tell you they are so great when in fact they aren't.

Also, a major flaw in their rational is that they aren't doing a heck of a lot to prevent waves of illegals from entering this country. It matters a damn if they hit their target of 400,000 deportations if they can't keep up with millions that are entering in the meantime.

Last edited:

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office.

What if they fall short of their expectations?

This is the only Administration I can remember that uses expectations as actual facts to base their arguments on.

They expect to deport more then Bush. WOW. How optimistic of them.

Quit listening to the lies of this Administration and find out for yourself what they're really accomplishing. They will tell you they are so great when in fact they aren't.

Also, a major flaw in their rational is that they aren't doing a heck of a lot to prevent waves of illegals from entering this country. It matters a damn if they hit their target of 400,000 deportations if they can't keep up with millions that are entering in the meantime.

First, a link that claims a definitive number of deportations rather than an estimate :
44 - DHS corrects report that overstated ICE deportations under Obama

Next, you say you can't remember other administrations using expectations as facts...don't they all do that? They tell people they are saving this much, doing that much to help, without mentioning that their plans take place over the next 10 years, or that the plans are based on estimated tax revenue, etc.

As to the OP, I am not outraged or particularly offended by Beck's insults towards McCain. I think they are ridiculous and unwarranted; she appears far from ugly in the ad. If Beck wants to try and stir controversy by going so far to voice his opinion of her, it is far from the strangest thing he's done or said.

Political Junky
blah blah blah
More of the left wing media trying to mold public opinion.
Docile consumers easy moderate cowards.

Megan McCain the DNCs Gop model

Republican leaders frantically seeking to rebrand their party might want to swing their attention from Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney to a feisty young Republican who has never been elected to anything: Meghan McCain.

The 24-year-old daughter of U.S. Sen. John McCain, the 2008 GOP presidential candidate, is a regular political blogger and most certainly not her mother Cindy's serene, St. John-suit-wearing stereotype of a Republican woman.

In brash blog posts on the Daily Beast - "The GOP doesn't understand sex" - and outpouring of posts on Twitter, she has described herself as a pro-sex, "pro-life, pro-gay-marriage Republican," one who experts say may be at the forefront of a new GOP breed: the "Meghan McCain Republican."

Read more: Is Meghan McCain the new face of the GOP?

Last edited:
Ok I get there's people who like Beck/don't like Beck and who like Meghan McCain/don't like Meghan McCain, but come on guys let's look at this individual instance and judge it on itself.

It was stupid to bash Meghan for this right, we all agree?

Political Junky
blah blah blah
More of the left wing media trying to mold public opinion.
Docile consumers easy moderate cowards.

Megan McCain the DNCs Gop model

Republican leaders frantically seeking to rebrand their party might want to swing their attention from Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney to a feisty young Republican who has never been elected to anything: Meghan McCain.

The 24-year-old daughter of U.S. Sen. John McCain, the 2008 GOP presidential candidate, is a regular political blogger and most certainly not her mother Cindy's serene, St. John-suit-wearing stereotype of a Republican woman.

In brash blog posts on the Daily Beast - "The GOP doesn't understand sex" - and outpouring of posts on Twitter, she has described herself as a pro-sex, "pro-life, pro-gay-marriage Republican," one who experts say may be at the forefront of a new GOP breed: the "Meghan McCain Republican."

Read more: Is Meghan McCain the new face of the GOP?

You know damned well the Republicans are going to start paying more attention to rational political-speak and not the lunatics who have been spreading their innuendo, hatred, and loony conspiracy theories before they actually get down to the business of voting for a legitimate nominee.

My guess is Hillary would be the GOP candidate against Obama

hahano.gif

mail

They have a saying, "He may be an idiot.....but he's our idiot".

John McCain is one of their idiots now.

Why? Because he said waterboarding is torture?

Bus...mccain...under....republicans.

We waterboard our own soldiers.

That's always such a dumb argument. They get waterboarded only so they'll know what it is, and what to expect if they're ever subject to waterboarding as prisoners themselves. The training obviously won't result in an actual drowning, and they know that, thus the stress level is nominal by comparison.

Ok I get there's people who like Beck/don't like Beck and who like Meghan McCain/don't like Meghan McCain, but come on guys let's look at this individual instance and judge it on itself.

He could have bashed her without the fake vomiting, but that's Glenn's Christian do-unto-others hypocritical horseshit emerging. He spent 15 minutes mocking Malia Obama for asking if "Daddy stopped the oil spill," remember?

He could have bashed her without the fake vomiting, but that's Glenn's Christian do-unto-others hypocritical horseshit emerging. He spent 15 minutes mocking Malia Obama for asking if "Daddy stopped the oil spill," remember?

I think the "fake vomiting" was fitting.
at least he didn't call her a slutty flight attendant.:lol:
and if the little brainless Megan McCain who writes and acts like a spoiled child is suppose to be the new face of the Gop, then I pitty them.

Last edited:
The fake vomiting was about as fitting as Common's invite to the WH iyo, huh Steph? :lol:

The fake vomiting was about as fitting as Common's invite to the WH iyo, huh Steph? :lol:

wtf? one is the tasteless President and his wife and who they INVITE to our White House, and the other is a Tv commentator.

let me see???:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back