Glenn Beck Admits Lying at Rally: 'I Thought It Would Be A Little Easier'

At least he's not claiming to have saved or created jobs.

700,000 jobs a month being lost under bush...

This thread is perfect. Righty's....hard righty's will still defend him or say its no big deal to lie at a restoring honor rally.

A few repbulicans in here will simply say, what a dumb thing for him to do. Those are the ones I respect.

This thread is perfect. Righty's....hard righty's will still defend him or say its no big deal to lie at a restoring honor rally.

A few repbulicans in here will simply say, what a dumb thing for him to do. Those are the ones I respect.

You people are hypocritical asswipes. Your boys, Sharpton and Obama, lie about important things every time they open those oversized, gray lips of theirs..... wait, it's just Obama that has the gray lips and it's Sharpton with the lips that look like he had the shit punched out of him.

Glenn Beck Admits Lying at Rally: 'I Thought It Would Be A Little Easier' -

At "FOXNEWS," how would they know the difference?

What if Obama lied, it does not diminish Becksa lie which is what this thread is about.
Start another thread about Obama lying.
Beck Apologists....

What if obama lied? You are comparing the President of the United States to a Political talk show person? obama lies and just threw 50,000 men and women under an Abram M1 tank. And No as long as this thread is here talking about lies obama will be brought up. Put me on ignore but obama will be brought up.

obama lies while 50,000 men and women die

In the grand scheme of things I'm not sure it would possible to care less about something like this.

I somewhat understand your point but.... this fuckwad is out on the airwaves preaching to people not to lie. Fuck this piece of shit! He is revealed in my opinion. He's a fucking talking septic tank. A fake. A money grubbing weasel.

If those that are bitching about Beck lying would bitch about obama you may have a valid arguement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb[/ame]

Glenn Beck Admits Lying: 'I Thought It Would Be A Little Easier' (VIDEO)

Video in Link.

After being called on a white lie he told during his Restoring Honor rally, Glenn Beck admitted Thursday that he stretched the truth because he "thought it would be a little easier."

Beck had claimed that he held George Washington's handwritten first Inaugural Address in his hands at the National Archives, but a spokeswoman at the institution said he did no such thing. Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz and others called him out for the fabrication.

Thursday on his radio show, Beck copped to the lie.

"I thought it would be a little easier in the speech," Beck said, than to go into the following elaborate explanation (via Mediaite):

Well back to the drawing board.. The 40 days and 40 nights thing sort of fell by the wayside.

Yep they are combat troops but not in combat.

And I am still chuckling about all those who minimized and tried to rationalize Beck lying yesterday.
:beer:
so, there are still combat troops in Iraq, they just dont have combat missions
;)

and the tiny lie of "held in my hands" is not so bad a thing
but saying combat troops were removed from Iraq is

Both are lies but what was the motive behind each lie, that is the true "tale of the tape" as it is.

I'll let someone besides me answer what each person's motive was behind their "white lie"

Glenn's misleading was him saying he touched a document in an effort to make a speech shorter.

Obama's misleading was saying the war in Iraq is over while leaving over 40,000 troops in that country for an undetermined amount of time.

Even though I agree with leaving the troops in Iraq for stability's sake I feel obama's misleading statements are more severe then becks.

That doesn't justify Beck doing what he did but it does give you some perspective on those who are hammering him on it while giving the president a pass.

I cannot believe that anyone who is a liberal would be stupid enough to make such a scene of this when they are incapable of telling the truth where it really matters. Hypocrites!!

I remember thinking at the time when I was watching it that it sounded like bullshit that he held it.

They don't just let people come in there and put their dirty little hands all over historic items.

You people are hypocritical asswipes. Your boys, Sharpton and Obama, lie about important things every time they open those oversized, gray lips of theirs..... wait, it's just Obama that has the gray lips and it's Sharpton with the lips that look like he had the shit punched out of him.

Classic divert attempt.

Fail!

What if Obama lied, it does not diminish Becksa lie which is what this thread is about.
Start another thread about Obama lying.
Beck Apologists....

What if obama lied? You are comparing the President of the United States to a Political talk show person? obama lies and just threw 50,000 men and women under an Abram M1 tank. And No as long as this thread is here talking about lies obama will be brought up. Put me on ignore but obama will be brought up.

obama lies while 50,000 men and women die

HELLO...IRAQ....WMD'S ....

How can you even post this shit. Seriously.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m692Tqbnbxo]YouTube - SHOCKING VIDEO Glenn Beck Uses Vicks To Cry On Cue[/ame]

Forum List

Back