Meghan McCain, Cindy McCain Fire Back At Glenn Beck

The right treats all women who are not right wing like they are whores.

They get all excited about trashing Pelosi because she is not a 20 something.

Pelosi is a good looking woman and they still pretend she is ugly because she doesnt agree with them and is a senior citizen.

Nancy Pelosi isn't ugly, just stupid.

But saying she's good looking shows you're ether blind or just plain dishonest.

I could care less, but I will add that Meghan McCain is a nobody, I have no idea why anyone pays attention to her, at all.

It really isn't about Meghan McCain. It's about Glenn Beck who prances around trying to act all Christian-like, but eventually shows his true colors.

Beck is a pig.

This thread is about Megan McCain.

I dont understand why you see some fat old man calling some young woman fat and ugly because her politics are not EXACTLY like his make you party stronger?

Let's see, would you rather have had someone like ME sitting in for Beck... that is someone who would ignore her physical appearance and simply hammer her for her politics? Someone who would make these shock jocks BLUSH with some of the comments I would make about her and her father's politics? Who would make the Howard Stern show sound like a Sunday Morning sermon? Personally, I think she should be happy that Beck focused on her appearance rather than her real flaws.

What flaws do you think she has? She doesn't think like a zany wild-eyed con seems to be her only "flaw."

I could care less, but I will add that Meghan McCain is a nobody, I have no idea why anyone pays attention to her, at all.

It really isn't about Meghan McCain. It's about Glenn Beck who prances around trying to act all Christian-like, but eventually shows his true colors.

Beck is a pig.

Glenn Beck can't prance.

Waddle maybe, but not prance.

Meghan McCain is a somebody. She's simply not a conservative in name only; she actually offers opinons which differ from the bleating line of the lockstep conservatives who are best known as members of the echo chamber.

Actually the fact that she is NOT in lockstep with the REAL Conservatives (Beck not being one of them) is the proof that she ISN'T any more Conservative than her father is.

Meghan and her father have been a political odds for a long time. But that doesn't mean her father won't come to her defense when some asshole on the radio pretends to be vomiting at the mention of her name. When asked about it yesterday on one of the cable channels, McCain referenced Harry Truman's comment in response to criticism of his daughter Margaret's singing by some reporter.

"Some day, I hope to meet you," Truman wrote. "When that happens, you will need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes and perhaps a supporter below."

The right treats all women who are not right wing like they are whores.

They get all excited about trashing Pelosi because she is not a 20 something.

Pelosi is a good looking woman and they still pretend she is ugly because she doesnt agree with them and is a senior citizen.

It's fine if you like Pelosi somehow, but please for the love of god I hope your taste isn't that bad.

My desk moves more than her face does, it's been surgically stuck in one place ever since plastic surgery was invented. I hope you don't advocate that kind of stuff.

You're kidding. Plastic surgery has become commonplace. Even girls who aren't yet fully developed are getting boob jobs and having Botox injections at the smile lines ("comas") surrounding the mouth. Bristol Palin just had plastic surgery which changed her entire facial appearance "in order to look more mature" she says. As a woman (and MAN!) gets older, the skin loses elasticity and everything starts going south. I envy people who can afford to hide that inevitable process.

She's only somebody when libs want her to be.

so you think beck's disgusting rant was ok?

I was responding to a poster's comment regarding Meghan McCain, which I'm pretty sure he would have said under any circumstances. You can make this about Beck as a distraction from my point, but I stand by my opinion that the left is obviously happy to have rushed to her defense in this particular situation. If and when she speaks out against their agenda, they'll be right there calling her names as well. Let's just not pretend that one group owns the high moral ground over the other.

Meghan McCain is physically, a very beautiful girl.

Beck is the "Pillsbury Dough Boy".

I don't get the controversy.

The "beast" is dying. Dr. Sid Herman who bought the rag called Newsweek and merged it with the on-line rag called the Daily Beast has died and with him goes the motivation for for the left wing media outlet. Newsweek lost about 40 Million in the last two years and the "beast" lost about 10 million last year. They are desperate for a scoop that ain't comin. Ho-hum interviews with John McCain's angry kids ain't gonna do it.

The "beast" is dying. Dr. Sid Herman who bought the rag called Newsweek and merged it with the on-line rag called the Daily Beast has died and with him goes the motivation for for the left wing media outlet. Newsweek lost about 40 Million in the last two years and the "beast" lost about 10 million last year. They are desperate for a scoop that ain't comin. Ho-hum interviews with John McCain's angry kids ain't gonna do it.

Kewl....so what happened with beck and fox....?

Kewl....so what happened with beck and fox....?

Just to get some perspective on Beck and FOX let's consider the modern standard for media dishonesty. Dan Rather tried to use forged documents to skew a presidental election. It makes the Beck and FOX issue look trivial. What about "the daily beast" and newsweek? Who cares except George Soros? Soros has it rigged that his network of left wing propaganda is ....guess what?...tax exempt.

Fox does know how to take advantage of the ageing population and their dymensia.
they have it down to a science, literally.

Forum List

Back