Meghan McCain, Cindy McCain Fire Back At Glenn Beck

I mean really, who the hell has to pose NUDE to get a friggen point across.

the only one who is disgusting is the whiny Megan McCain. she should keep her clothes on, please do us all a favor.

she wasn't nude. she was wearing a strapless dress.

you're vile.

if glen beck tells you to jump off a bridge, will you?
:eusa_pray:

LOL, I am VILE. good gawd woman get a grip.
And how bout all them atta girls from all you loony buddies. cracks me up.

Last edited:
See what happens to ANY republican who doesnt tow the lie riddled line of the current far right wing party.

I have never seen a party so head set on attracting fewer and fewer voters.

Keep it up guys its the best thing for America.

WTF, does Beck saying something about the chunky Megan Mc.Cain have to do with ATTRACTING people to the party.

We saw how you all reacted when David Letterman said Palin looked like a slutty flight attendant, and then went on to attack one of her daughters in the same breath, so your all FAUX outrage now is mighty laughable

Palin so very obviously used her sexual wiles to get people to vote for her it was sickening.

I remember the night she winked at the audience.

That little move made women everywhere throw up a little in their mouths.

It kills me how right wing women cant seem to understand sexism.

Bearing your shoulders in an ad about skin cancer to bring attention to how the skin should be cared for to avoid cancer is a decent thing to do.

Its not sexist.

Skin is the thing being talked about and it perfectly respectable.

Winking at the audience when you are a candidate for high office trying to bring light to the very complicated issues of the day and proposing solutions for said problems is an insult to every woman who has ever struggled in a work situation due to sexism preventing her from being taken seriously.

Heres a tip , its OK to bare your shoulders when talking medically about your skin to your doctor.

Its not OK to wink at the judge in a trial and expect to be taken seriously.

You either try hard not to see the differeance or you really are incapable of seeing the differance.

Either way its you and your failings.

Palin so very obviously used her sexual wiles to get people to vote for her it was sickening.

Bearing your shoulders in an ad about skin cancer to bring attention to how the skin should be cared for to avoid cancer is a decent thing to do.

Its not sexist.

Winking at the audience when you are a candidate for high office trying to bring light to the very complicated issues of the day and proposing solutions for said problems is an insult to every woman who has ever struggled in a work situation due to sexism preventing her from being taken seriously.

Heres a tip , its OK to bare your shoulders when talking medically about your skin to your doctor.

You either try hard not to see the differeance or you really are incapable of seeing the differance.

Its not sexist.

holy smoke, "using her sexual wiles" by WINKING.

gawd you people have friggen LOST IT.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

All this over the spoiled Megan McCain and some ad.

Last edited:
The "beast" is dying. Dr. Sid Herman who bought the rag called Newsweek and merged it with the on-line rag called the Daily Beast has died and with him goes the motivation for for the left wing media outlet. Newsweek lost about 40 Million in the last two years and the "beast" lost about 10 million last year. They are desperate for a scoop that ain't comin. Ho-hum interviews with John McCain's angry kids ain't gonna do it.

Kewl....so what happened with beck and fox....?

Beck, it seems, has too many things going to keep up with the TV show, so he's given them his notice. Beck has some health issues and I think it's stress related.

He has his radio show, and he has book deals, and the 9/12 project, not to mention his own program that he's starting on his own. He had to drop something and because his show on Fox was such a hassle for everyone he's ending it by the end of the year.

He's still doing it (Friday's show was featuring Conservative college students talking about left-wing bigotry on college campuses), so he didn't get fired like the left claims.

Last edited:
Btw, Beck's show about McCain was I admit tastless.

I think he regrets it, but yesterday he didn't mention it.Course I'm sure the left will attempt to use it to discredit him eventually. This is the danger of daring to buck the system and become a threat to the establishment. You come under a microscope.

I believe the McCains are just lackeys for the left right now. This also explains why McCain felt he could trash Sarah Palin about something as stupid as a wardrobe. I mean seriously. Who's the real scumbag here?

It' funny, because the left treated McCain and his wife so poorly during the run up to the 08' election.

Last edited:

I think he regrets it, but yesterday he didn't mention it.Course I'm sure the left will attempt to use it to discredit him eventually. This is the danger of daring to buck the system and become a threat to the establishment. You come under a microscope.

I believe the McCains are just lackeys for the left right now. It' funny, because the left treated them so poorly during the run up to the 08' election. This also explains why McCain felt he could trash Sarah Palin about something as stupid as a wardrobe. I mean seriously. Who's the real scumbag here?

yep, the left hates someone till they can use them as a political useful tool, and Megan McCain fits that bill. I guess she doesn't mind.

Its not sexist.

There you are denying what a very huge chunk of American women thought of her silly assed winking at the camera.

She was selling sex and it was reflected in what men said about her.

You like to pretend many things dont exsist, it doesnt make them go away.

Beck is so embaressing to America.

So is Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barack Obama, Allen Grayson, John Kerry, etc.,.....

Beck is an entertainer, not one of our leaders so what Beck spoofs isn't all that important.

But when our leaders make fools of themselves, we look like fools to the rest of the world.

I believe the McCains are just lackeys for the left right now. It' funny, because the left treated them so poorly during the run up to the 08' election. This also explains why McCain felt he could trash Sarah Palin about something as stupid as a wardrobe. I mean seriously. Who's the real scumbag here?

yep, the left hates someone till they can use them as a political useful tool, and Megan McCain fits that bill. I guess she doesn't mind.

They have a saying, "He may be an idiot.....but he's our idiot".

John McCain is one of their idiots now.

Beck is a fool after your money.

Only fools cant see right through Glen Beck.

Beck is a fool after your money.

Only fools cant see right through Glen Beck.

I tend to take his whole life's work into account before I pass judgment. Ever hear that phrase?????

I don't agree with everything Beck says or does but he has some value.

At least he's not making up rhymes about killing cops and naming his kid after Black-Supremest cop-killers.

Its not sexist.

There you are denying what a very huge chunk of American women thought of her silly assed winking at the camera.

Only in your warped mind my dear. And how do you know what A HUGE CHUNK of the American thought?:lol:

They can have him. good riddance.

Only in your warped mind my dear. And how do you know what A HUGE CHUNK of the American thought?:lol:

Truth has ESPN. :(

The "beast" is dying. Dr. Sid Herman who bought the rag called Newsweek and merged it with the on-line rag called the Daily Beast has died and with him goes the motivation for for the left wing media outlet. Newsweek lost about 40 Million in the last two years and the "beast" lost about 10 million last year. They are desperate for a scoop that ain't comin. Ho-hum interviews with John McCain's angry kids ain't gonna do it.

Kewl....so what happened with beck and fox....?

Just to get some perspective on Beck and FOX let's consider the modern standard for media dishonesty. Dan Rather tried to use forged documents to skew a presidental election. It makes the Beck and FOX issue look trivial. What about "the daily beast" and newsweek? Who cares except George Soros? Soros has it rigged that his network of left wing propaganda is ....guess what?...tax exempt.

Since we are in the deflecting mood, fox actaully went to court for permission to lie. HOw is this not on your radar?

Why? Because he said waterboarding is torture?

Bus...mccain...under....republicans.

Why? Because he said waterboarding is torture?

Bus...mccain...under....republicans.

No, because McCain sucks up to the press and acts as a voice from the right to give many of the lies of the left validity. McCain is on the wrong side of the immigration debate, always has been. He repeats that bullshit cry that waterboarding is torture, that it's cruel. It scares the shit out of you but doesn't harm you. Our own pilots get waterboarded in the SERE course every cycle.

McCain refused to run a winning campaign in 08'. He made Obama's trip to the White House a cakewalk. The scumbags on his team torpedoed Sarah Palin after the election was over. Lied about her. Slandered her assuring she would never be able to run again. He's a despicable piece of shit in my book.

Btw. Since you live in AZ.

One lie is the one Obama said this week. That the border fence is basically completed.

300 miles out of 2000 is not "Basically Complete".

That he's given them everything they've asked for, which is a bold-faced lie.

And you. You hear Obama tell these lies and you say nothing, even though you live in Arizona, and can see first-hand what's going on at the border.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back