Glenn Beck Admits Lying at Rally: 'I Thought It Would Be A Little Easier'

All he had to say was I laid my eyes on the original.

it isnt his first lie or his last one

Yep unlike the holy democrats who never stretch the truth or lie at all, and always admit to it right away when they do right.

He was giving a performance and taking a little license to be Dramatic. He and people who support him think you are all silly for making such a big deal over it.

Democrats stretch the truth. Democrats say things that are incorrect.

Yeah.....everyone does it.....but, stretching the truth when you're talking about honor and leading people back to God is a bit on the fucked up side, don't ya think?

he probably didn't know how to phrase it on the spot, he could have said I saw the da da da...maybeh thought it might mean more if he went the way he did....smart? not really, a lie? uhmm, since he does a great deal of speaking off the cuff, its iffey. Trust but verify..if thats your bag.

On the cosmic scale of lying ...1 out of ten.

he could have said, uhm, a person got their health care benefits from an insurance co. denied, inferring they died from lack of care due to such.....make of that what you will.

Yep unlike the holy democrats who never stretch the truth or lie at all, and always admit to it right away when they do right.

He was giving a performance and taking a little license to be Dramatic. He and people who support him think you are all silly for making such a big deal over it.

Democrats stretch the truth. Democrats say things that are incorrect.

Yeah.....everyone does it.....but, stretching the truth when you're talking about honor and leading people back to God is a bit on the fucked up side, don't ya think?

Jesus chill out, so he said it was the original to make the point more dramatic. Get the fuck over it people. I mean for real.

They way you people obsess and pick at every little thing Beck does is actually help fuel his popularity. People think well hell if they are so worked up about him that cant go on day with out another thread on him. He must be saying something they don't want us to be hearing lol.

He is loving this.

he probably didn't know how to phrase it on the spot, he could have said I saw the da da da...maybeh thought it might mean more if he went the way he did....smart? not really, a lie? uhmm, since he does a great deal of speaking off the cuff, its iffey. Trust but verify..if thats your bag.

he could have said, uhm, a person got their health care benefits from an insurance co. denied, inferring they died from lack of care due to such.....make of that what you will.

All he did was omit the word Copy. He said this is the speech instead of this is a copy of the speech. Basically, and these liberals are flipping there lids about it.

While Democrats Lie through there teeth all the time. Hell Obama went on TV and told us things are going in the right direction again just today. As unemployment went up to 9.6% the Rate of GDP growth Went down again, and home sales are at a 27 Year low.

Now there is a lie you should get worked up about, and he keeps telling it, and will NOT ADMIT it is a FUCKING LIE! Nearly every economic indicator has trended down now for more than a couple months and still things are going in the right direction.

Hippocrates on an epic scale is what you all are.

Last edited:

This reminds me of the fit that Republicans had when Obama gave his “57 states” misspeak.

All he did was omit the word Copy. He said this is the speech instead of this is a copy of the speech. Basically, and these liberals are flipping there lids about it.

While Democrats Lie through there teeth all the time. Hell Obama went on TV and told us things are going in the right direction again just today. As unemployment went up to 9.6% the Rate of GDP growth Went down again, and home sales are at a 27 Year low.

Now there is a lie you should get worked up about, and he keep telling it, and will NOT ADMIT it is a FUCKING LIE! Nearly every economic indicator has trended down now for more than a couple months and still things are going in the right direction.

George H W Bush said, "Read my lips. No new taxes".
Republicans lie through their teeth too.
(Shrug)

This reminds me of the fit that Republicans had when Obama gave his “57 states” misspeak.

Exactly and I for one was one of those rare Conservatives saying find something else to Bash him for other than a clear misstatement. I for one never thought he actually didn't know how many states there were. I assume he meant 47 or something and just misspoke.

Now there is a lie you should get worked up about, and he keep telling it, and will NOT ADMIT it is a FUCKING LIE! Nearly every economic indicator has trended down now for more than a couple months and still things are going in the right direction.

(Shrug)

Never said the didn't (shrug) Was simply pointing out Some liberals EPIC level of Hippocracy on this issue. Time and Time again. They seem to think they are pure as the driven snow and only Right wingers ever lie. :)

Ahh but the Beck Apologists are just amazing.

This thread was about Beck lying, not about combat troops, whether George Washington lied about the cherry tree, etc.

Last edited:
What if Obama lied, it does not diminish Becksa lie which is what this thread is about.
Start another thread about Obama lying.
Beck Apologists....

Ahh but the Beck Apologists are just amazing.

This thread was about Beck lying, not about combat troops, whether George Washington lied about the cherry tree, etc.

show me some PROOF that our troops are engaged in combat operations now. Show me where our troops are going on the offensive in operations designed to take the fight to the enemy now.

From the AP
AP: Combat Operations in Iraq Are Not Over - TIME NewsFeed

obama lied for political points
usc, see now how it fits?

I read that article, Did you it says combat in Iraq is not over and the war is not over.
A bit deceptive but correct. The Iraqi military is leading the way in combat now and the US is only responding in logiscits, advisory and if requested by the Iraqi combat operations.
US led combat operations are over. for now at least.

I expect the Iraq situation to continue for many years.
I personally think we should have just pulled all troops and equip out several years ago.
Well actually I was stongly against the invasion before it happened.

My last non beck post in this thread.

how it fits with beck lying? No I do not see that at all.

I read that article, Did you it says combat in Iraq is not over and the war is not over.
A bit deceptive but correct. The Iraqi military is leading the way in combat now and the US is only responding in logiscits, advisory and if requested by the Iraqi combat operations.
US led combat operations are over. for now at least.

I expect the Iraq situation to continue for many years.
I personally think we should have just pulled all troops and equip out several years ago.
Well actually I was stongly against the invasion before it happened.

My last non beck post in this thread.

how it fits with beck lying? No I do not see that at all.
i guess you missed the hypocrisy of those pissing about a lie by Beck that have defended Obamas lie in several threads

I have not defended Obamas lies and he has had several.
I am just stating what is supposed to be the case with US troops and combat in Iraq.
I really do not expect this non combat role to last.
Iraq is the quagmire that I predicted before the invasion.

Dammit! now I lied an posted on something besides Beck in this thread.

Putting this thread on mental ignore.

At least id did not take crybaby Becks no lying pledge.

(Shrug)

Never said the didn't (shrug) Was simply pointing out Some liberals EPIC level of Hippocracy on this issue.

Fair enough. There are conservative that lie. There are conservative hypocrites. The same applies to liberals.

They seem to think they are pure as the driven snow and only Right wingers ever lie. :)

I'm not aware of that. Do you have a link to a speach in which a liberal said that he is perfect?

Last edited:
Beck is an "entertainer." He will do anything to improve his rating and make more money. This lie was pretty easy for him, I would think.

What if Obama lied, it does not diminish Becksa lie which is what this thread is about.
Start another thread about Obama lying.
Beck Apologists....

What if obama lied? You are comparing the President of the United States to a Political talk show person? obama lies and just threw 50,000 men and women under an Abram M1 tank. And No as long as this thread is here talking about lies obama will be brought up. Put me on ignore but obama will be brought up.

Forum List

Back