Gingrich Is Now Our Leader Let's All Unite Behind Him

Speak for yourself, Founder. I'm voting Ron Paul even if I have to write him in. A Gingrich presidency would be Bush neoconservatism on steroids.

Ron Paul, and every decent responsible Libertarian will be voting for Gingrich. Ask him if you don't believe me. Third Parties are all disasters, throughout American history, and finally end up harming the very causes they were formed to advance. You are not a good Libertarian, or a good American, but rather seem to be nothing but a spoiled child.

So unless someone agrees with you, they are a spoiled child?

Last time I checked, we live in a Republic. We are free to choose to vote for whomever we want.

Gingrich Is Now Our Leader Let's All Unite Behind Him

Ok, the divisive playing around is now over, let's unite and win this election, and all the contests down-ballot as well. This is the most historic election in this new century, and will determine the direction of the nation the rest of this century. Whether you supported Newt all along or someone else, now is the time to put aside the differences among ourselves and unite on one candidate to defeat Obama.

Don't be a disloyal Republican, or a disloyal Conservative or a disloyal Believer. Don't be a divider but rather be a uniter. All for one, and one for all. Don't express sour grapes, and hold grudges. Let's unite behind our leader, and win this one for the gipper.

Newt has many strengths, and many talents and virtues, let's capitalize on them, and not make our vision of the perfect, the enemy of the good.

Newt will not run alone, and he surely will not govern alone. We will have our Governors and state governments, and we will have our Republican-Conservative controlled Congress, and our strong majority of seats on the Supreme Court. Let's not throw our chances away with personal recriminations, frustrations, grudges and doubts. Let's go with what we have, and win, and do it NOW.

One final encouraging note: I have studied thousands of elections, and over and over the most masculine man always beats the less masculine man. It is almost invariable. Now there are a variety of ways to measure masculinity, but however you measure this characteristic, Newt is more masculine than Romney, IMO and more masculine than Obama also. Romeny vs. Obama would be more like a toss up on masculinity. This is one of the bottom lines that decided me against Romney, and it is his discernable feminine streak. Just look carefully at the way he moves, and how he comes across.

This election is likely to be fought on economic issues, BUT if there is an international blow-up before the election, and foreign policy comes raging to the fore, Newt polls at the very top of everybody on public trust of his ability in this areas of foreign affairs, way ahead of both Romeny AND Obama. This will be no small matter if it happens.

GO, GRAND OLD PARTY! GO, GRAND OLD PARTY!
:clap:

You all should nominate Gingrich! Please do.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.This is known as “bad luck.” ---ROBERT HEINLEIN

No wonder what Heinlein wrote is called fiction. It sure is. All poverty, in all times and all places throughout human history is the result of lazy improvidence on the part of the poor. They waste their money and refuse to work hard to make money, and so they are poor. There is tons of evidence to support this view, and none to support the contrary.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, Founder. I'm voting Ron Paul even if I have to write him in. A Gingrich presidency would be Bush neoconservatism on steroids.

Ron Paul, and every decent responsible Libertarian will be voting for Gingrich. Ask him if you don't believe me. Third Parties are all disasters, throughout American history, and finally end up harming the very causes they were formed to advance. You are not a good Libertarian, or a good American, but rather seem to be nothing but a spoiled child.

A) As Avatar has pointed out, you've awarded Newt victory weeks before the 1st primary has even begun.

B) If the Newt does get the nomination, I think you can rule out Paul supporting him. He refused to endorse McCain in '08, and even turned down the Libertarian Party's candidate because he was a LINO.

Call me what you want, spoiled child or whatever. I am true enough to my principles to refuse to vote by "the lesser of two evils" philosophy, and the fact that we as a so-called democracy even have that problem speaks volumes as to how desperately electoral reforms are needed (which btw, is another problem that Paul has spoken out on, unlike your boy Newt).

My warfare is, and has been for years, to get the people to understand that if they do not take care of themselves they will not be taken care of; that if we do not lay the foundation to feed and clothe and shelter ourselves we shall perish with hunger and with cold; we might also suffer in the summer season from the direct rays of the sun upon our naked and unprotected bodies - Brigham Young

YOU HAVE TO LOVE THIS QUOTE, FROM A GREAT MAN, REPRESENTING A GREAT RELIGION. AND NO, I AM NOT A MORMON.

Newt's an asshole.

Hopefully, our media will be able to dig up enough dirt on him so he'll drop out and there'll be no chance in hell that he can get anywhere near the White House.

Ok, let's talk.

Ron Paul and his son have done more to advance Libertarianism than all other Libertarians who ever lived put together. And WHY? Because they wisely decided long ago to work WITHIN ONE OF THE TWO MAJOR PARTIES, THAT IS WHY.

WHICH IS THE SAME REASON THE NRA, PRO-LIFE AND A BUNCH OF OTHER GOOD CAUSES HAVE DONE SO WELL. THEY WORK WITHIN THE PARTY STRUCTURE, not like crazy fools.

On the other hand, going out like some damned crazy fool and starting your own little two bit party and making a damn fool of yourself, and getting the whole population to hate you for being a spoiler and a bad sport, gets you NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH. Can't you read history on this, or are you historically blind as a bat?

DON'T BE A LAUGHING STOCK NUT!

Ok, let's talk.

Ron Paul and his son have done more to advance Libertarianism than all other Libertarians who ever lived put together. And WHY? Because they wisely decided long ago to work WITHIN ONE OF THE TWO MAJOR PARTIES, THAT IS WHY.

WHICH IS THE SAME REASON THE NRA, PRO-LIFE AND A BUNCH OF OTHER GOOD CAUSES HAVE DONE SO WELL. THEY WORK WITHIN THE PARTY STRUCTURE, not like crazy fools.

On the other hand, going out like some damned crazy fool and starting your own little two bit party and making a damn fool of yourself, and getting the whole population to hate you for being a spoiler and a bad sport, gets you NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH. Can't you read history on this, or are you historically blind as a bat?

So..... what you're saying is "conform"?

Newt's an asshole.

Hopefully, our media will be able to dig up enough dirt on him so he'll drop out and there'll be no chance in hell that he can get anywhere near the White House.

So is Obama. The man has more hubris than almost anyone I know.

This reads like a religious tract, A scrap of paper to be looked upon for 2 seconds and pondered for even less. It almost sounds as if Newt is (dare I say it?) a messiah, mind if I start calling him that?

When the Great One is crowned President for Life and ushers in the Everlasting Newtopia, you will be cast into the wilderness!! :evil:

Thank you for the fortuitous word Newtopia. I love it. You may have to get used to hearing it a lot. I think all Americans might be inspired by it rather than Obamopia, which we are now suffering under. Methinks, you speak more than you know.

No thanks...you can do what you want with your scalp..but I would rather keep mine on my head and vote for Obama :)

No thanks...you can do what you want with your scalp..but I would rather keep mine on my head and vote for Obama :)

Doesn't really matter if you have your scalp on your head if you've committed suicide.

Ok, let's talk.

So..... what you're saying is "conform"?

Yes, to some extent, so that you may live to fight another day. Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Carry your non-conformity inwardly, not on your sleeve like a badge." Tempus Loquendi, et tempus tacendi. Don't be misled by fools.

Last edited:
Yes, to some extent, so that you may live to fight another day. Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Carry your non-conformity inwardly, not on your sleeve like a badge." Tempus Loquendi, et tempus tacendi. Don't be misled by fools.

So we should just forget about this whole election thing and support your candidate instead doing that darn voting thing?

The original purpose of this thread of celebrating and rallying behind the GOP leader for the 2012 election seems, well, premature. This is simply because nobody has actually voted yet. As of this writing there is a good chance that Paul will win Iowa. There is a really good chance that Romney will win NH where he has been running for the nomination for about 6 years now. We really must see what happens in the SC and FL primaries before we have a better idea of who is tending towards the nomination. But, as of now, nobody has cast a single official ballot. For those who lean towards Newt (as I) we still must hope that Romney, or more likely a surrogate, will seriously vet Newt RE his evil past. Hopefully those efforts will be a bit more substanial than America's Mother-In-Law, and Ex-Speaker of the House (that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?), Nancy Peosi's recent early Christmas gift to Newt:

Oh, let's be clear here Paul will Not Be the GOP nominee even if he wins Iowa, and especially if he runs on an Independent ticket and you can take that to the bank, literally.

JM

This is some funny stuff here.

I especially love the part where the Pillsbury Dough Boy is more masculine than our president.

If you really believe that, maybe, instead of debates, they should just square off on the basketball court.

Oh and, the Grand Old Party is long dead and rotting, probably never to be seen again. Its been bought and paid for by the likes of (shudder) Limbaugh, Beck and the born-with-a-silver-spoon-up-their-butts Koch bros.

Yeah, that 2010 election really drove the nails in our coffin didn't it? .....oh wait.

Moron.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.This is known as “bad luck.” ---ROBERT HEINLEIN

No wonder what Heinlein wrote is called fiction. It sure is. All poverty, in all times and all places throughout human history is the result of lazy improvidence on the part of the poor. They waste their money and refuse to work hard to make money, and so they are poor. There is tons of evidence to support this view, and none to support the contrary.

:slap:

you'll never catch a keeper with this kind of technique. you're making way too much noise, and the way you present the bait is just pitiful. plus, you're casting your shadow on the water and there hasn't been a fly hatch in weeks.

0.1/10

go back to paducah, kid, you're not cut out for the big leagues.

true story

Forum List

Back