Alright Make Your Predictions, How Long Until ALL Charges Are Dropped For Trump?

I would expect nothing less from a childish leftist hack.

trump-stubborn-4f70d95000000578-0-image-a-1_1535462565562.jpg

:heehee:

Remember, we didn't impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq because it would have been too embarrassing for America.
George Tenant is who lied. General Powell lied.

It was not Bush lying.
Who thinks Iraq is far better off today than when Hussein was the dictator?

George Tenant is who lied. General Powell lied.

It was not Bush lying.
Who thinks Iraq is far better off today than when Hussein was the dictator?
That was one of your reasons or justifications for what you did. Let me give you an example of what a huge mistake Iraq was. It doesn't give us the high ground when we tell Russia not to invade ukraine, or China not to invade Taiwan, or even Isreal not to invade Gaza and the West Bank. Because America did it. BUSH did it.

And I agree with you. Bush was an idiot. The sinister mastermind manipulator was Chaney. Bush feels guilty what they got him to do. Shame. Great shame. But he didn't mind stealing Florida. That he was cool with.

That was one of your reasons or justifications for what you did. Let me give you an example of what a huge mistake Iraq was. It doesn't give us the high ground when we tell Russia not to invade ukraine, or China not to invade Taiwan, or even Isreal not to invade Gaza and the West Bank. Because America did it. BUSH did it.

And I agree with you. Bush was an idiot. The sinister mastermind manipulator was Chaney. Bush feels guilty what they got him to do. Shame. Great shame. But he didn't mind stealing Florida. That he was cool with.
See you left wingers still whine over that peaceful transfer of power.
I was not involved with the war in Iraq. Question again. Is Iraq better off now than when Hussein was alive in charge?

Have you read what the 4 cases are? And have you seen each charge? 92 counts? He did all those and each one of them are crimes.

It's embarrassing but has to be done. Remember, we didn't impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq because it would have been too embarrassing for America.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

Yea Trump said. For lying us into Iraq. He lied. And Trump repeated that in 2016 when he was in the GOP primaries. And you voted for him so either deep down you agree with me Bush lied us into Iraq or Trump was encouraging a witch hunt against Bush. Which one?

RICO charges and square footage.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaa!

Millions of Maggae are talking of civil war if trump is convicted and jailed.

Don't lose any sleep.
Here is what they actually mean when they say "Civil war"

crying-gif-10-1799845808.gif

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The loneliest places on EARTH ?

1). City council / county commission chambers on Public Comment Days in Conservative towns.
2). Voting booths in Conservative areas.

For 4 generations now you couldn't get conservatives involved in voting or keeping Leftist policies out if you gave away free beef jerky.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Conservatives are so dumb..... (HOW DUMB ARE THEY ??)

Conservatives are so dumb, they run to FACEBOOK to complain about leftist policies. :auiqs.jpg:

Have you read what the 4 cases are? And have you seen each charge? 92 counts? He did all those and each one of them are crimes.
The rubes haven't read any of the indictments (as MTG would say, "in-DICKED-ments"), and are believing what they're told, that everything is lies, fake news and corrupt.

And when the audio, video, texts and emails are introduced as evidence, and as the lawyers, politicians, employees and staffers testify against him, the rubes will be told that's fake news as well. And they'll damn well believe it.

This is an absolute intellectual black box. No light gets in.

Forum List

Back