Alright Make Your Predictions, How Long Until ALL Charges Are Dropped For Trump?

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer. I have absolutely no doubt that they'll keep coming up with new stuff to try and get him even after the election though.

Never. The best he can hope for it to win the election and have them all put on hold again while he is in office.

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer. I have absolutely no doubt that they'll keep coming up with new stuff to try and get him even after the election though.
What a keeper thread.

This kind of cultish nonsense may keep hopes alive, but hey wait a minute! Didn't you people spend a decade laughing at HOPE?

Have you read what the 4 cases are? And have you seen each charge? 92 counts? He did all those and each one of them are crimes.

It's embarrassing but has to be done. Remember, we didn't impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq because it would have been too embarrassing for America.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

Yea Trump said. For lying us into Iraq. He lied. And Trump repeated that in 2016 when he was in the GOP primaries. And you voted for him so either deep down you agree with me Bush lied us into Iraq or Trump was encouraging a witch hunt against Bush. Which one?

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now...

Trump Loses His Third Try in a Week to Delay Manhattan Trial​

Donald J. Trump was turned down when he asked an appeals court — again — to stave off his prosecution on charges that he faked business records to cover up a sex scandal.

Have you read what the 4 cases are? And have you seen each charge? 92 counts?

And according to MAGA narratives this is Mr. Trump winning:

Trump Loses His Third Try in a Week to Delay Manhattan Trial​

Donald J. Trump was turned down when he asked an appeals court — again — to stave off his prosecution on charges that he faked business records to cover up a sex scandal.

I suppose if he croaks before any convictions they'll go ahead and drop everything

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer.
Oh, you poor deluded child. This isn't going to end well for you.

Notice how the Trump team isn't even trying to pretend that Trump didn't do it? They only say he has total immunity, or they attack the prosecution, or they fake a story that BidenDidItToo.

What does that tell you? It tells the normal people that he's guilty as hell.

So, have you got your excuses for being so wrong picked out yet? You're going to need them.

Most if not al will be dropped. That's an simple conclusion, due fabricated charges.

Let's say each case has 30 counts. We may drop 29 charges in each case if Trump pleads guilty to even 1 count. No jail time. House arrest.
I suppose if he croaks before any convictions they'll go ahead and drop everything
Even if he just loses the election. Just make him go away.

I wonder what despicable racist the MAGA faithful will flock to once Trump is gone

There is not another cult leader waiting in the wings, this is the very nature of someone like Trump, he destroys anyone that might be a challenge.

Not gonna happen. He gets convicted on just a few of the 91 counts against him?....As John McLaughlin used to say, "bye, bye!". :)

He is home free if he wins the election.

Otherwise, it is a full house 5 Star fire drill as he goes down the outhouse hole.

Forum List

Back