Gestapo (NYPD) Viciously Beats Man Inside Jewish Center [VIDEO]...

Show me where these officers were convicted of a crime and you may have a point.

But until then. Keep your paranoia to yourself.

They should be convicted of a crime. And that's the point.

You cannot prove a crime was committed and in this country you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. I know that just pisses you off.

Now show where these officers were convicted in a court of law.

Yet we have argued here that without probable cause, a man should humbly subject himself to the power of the authorities. It is only right that those authorities are blameless in all instances when carrying out their acts.

another phony outrage story by our resident tin foil hate expert

They should be convicted of a crime. And that's the point.

You cannot prove a crime was committed and in this country you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. I know that just pisses you off.

Now show where these officers were convicted in a court of law.

Yet we have argued here that without probable cause, a man should humbly subject himself to the power of the authorities. It is only right that those authorities are blameless in all instances when carrying out their acts.

What makes you think there wasn't probable cause in this case?

With the limited information given it is impossible to tell.

1) Don't resist arrest. Even unlawful ones. Save it for the judge, file a civil rights case afterwards.
2) Police training in NYC is obviously non-existent. They had no idea how to restrain the guy so they could cuff him. They need to be reprimanded and police training in restraint reviewed. They carry pepper spray. They could probably have sprayed him rather than pummeling him into submission.
3) Before passing judgment on the cops I wouldn't mind hearing their version of what happened.

Again, it gets back to their militarized 'Shoot first, ask questions later' training. They deemed him guilty before properly investigating. All they had to do is make a phone call to those who run this Center. He was allowed to be there. The Security Guard was mistaken. It is all in their training, or lack thereof. We can agree on that.

I bet you just loved that Gestapo Orgy at the end of the video. You are so lost.

Damn. You do love Godwin. You'd fuckin' suck him off twice a day, out of professional courtesy, if he'd let you. Seriously, your intellectual prowess is non existent.

Despite your typically mindless reliance on bullshit ad hominem, the fact remains: you have NO fucking idea why the physical altercation broke out.

Oh yeah, you definitey wish you could jump right in the middle of that Gestapo Orgy at the end of the video. You and your Goose Stepper brethren sure do have a thing for men in tight uniforms. Too bad you missed your calling by about 80yrs or so. The Nazi Gestapo wore very tight uniforms.

The funny thing about you assholes who prove Godwin right is that you have no clue how lame, limp and laughable you and your "rhetoric" are.

Since assholes like paulietishy cannot debate things coherently on the merits (much less factually and logically), they tend to resort to all ad hominem all the time.

What a dip shit he is.

damn. You do love godwin. You'd fuckin' suck him off twice a day, out of professional courtesy, if he'd let you. Seriously, your intellectual prowess is non existent.

Despite your typically mindless reliance on bullshit ad hominem, the fact remains: You have no fucking idea why the physical altercation broke out.

oh yeah, you definitey wish you could jump right in the middle of that gestapo orgy at the end of the video. You and your goose stepper brethren sure do have a thing for men in tight uniforms. Too bad you missed your calling by about 80yrs or so. The nazi gestapo wore very tight uniforms.

the funny thing about you assholes who prove godwin right is that you have no clue how lame, limp and laughable you and your "rhetoric" are.

Since assholes like paulietishy cannot debate things coherently on the merits (much less factually and logically), they tend to resort to all ad hominem all the time.

What a dip shit he is.

Heil Big Brother!!!

oh yeah, you definitey wish you could jump right in the middle of that gestapo orgy at the end of the video. You and your goose stepper brethren sure do have a thing for men in tight uniforms. Too bad you missed your calling by about 80yrs or so. The nazi gestapo wore very tight uniforms.

the funny thing about you assholes who prove godwin right is that you have no clue how lame, limp and laughable you and your "rhetoric" are.

What a dip shit he is.

Heil Big Brother!!!

^ lame limp loser, paulietishy, proves who and what he is more and more.

What a dip shit he is.

Heil Big Brother!!!

Seriously, you're useless. We get it already. You cheer and praise anything your beloved Gestapo does. You probably didn't even bother to read the story or watch the video. You're very ignorant that way. You're just like your Gestapo...Shoot first, as questions later.

Heil Big Brother!!!

Seriously, you're useless. We get it already. You cheer and praise anything your beloved Gestapo does. You probably didn't even bother to read the story or watch the video. You're very ignorant that way. You're just like your Gestapo...Shoot first, as questions later.

You are dishonest mindless automaton. And you completely lack any shred or hint of integrity.

I didn't praise anything. But you are such a simpleton and so reliant on lying, you don't even grasp that simple truth.

You are a void. And Godwin would laugh at you and point at you as a cheese dick example of his observation. You are a clusterfuck of stupid wrapped up in TdeprM's notions of "honesty."

You are dishonest mindless automaton. And you completely lack any shred or hint of integrity.

I didn't praise anything. But you are such a simpleton and so reliant on lying, you don't even grasp that simple truth.

You are a void. And Godwin would laugh at you and point at you as a cheese dick example of his observation. You are a clusterfuck of stupid wrapped up in TdeprM's notions of "honesty."

You praise your beloved Gestapo all the time. Who do you think you're kidding? You're just another run-of-the-mill Authority-Worshipper. Your Gestapo can do no wrong. You're actually the the 'automaton.'

It's Pauletushy, btw.
It again bolters my contention that narco-libertarians are really liberals with a picture of Ron Paul in their bedrooms. Same knee jerk reaction to stuff. Same rush to judgment.

It's Pauletushy, btw.
It again bolters my contention that narco-libertarians are really liberals with a picture of Ron Paul in their bedrooms. Same knee jerk reaction to stuff. Same rush to judgment.

Ooh such irony. Because we all know you Goose Steppers never rush to judgement when it comes to defending your beloved Gestapo. No way, of course not. Your idiot Storm Troopers found the man guilty before even making an attempt to properly investigate. A simple call to those who run this Center would have solved this problem. But no, your idiots had to shoot first, ask questions later. The man's actually lucky to still be alive. Who knows what could have happened? The Gestapo is so damn out of control.

It's Pauletushy, btw.

That's it exactly. That perfectly captures the essence of why such libertarians are so dogmatic and unpersuasive. :clap2:

I accept your correction. "Paulytushy" is a perfect moniker for that tool. His lips are forever planted on Ron Paul's anal sphincter.

Is it possible that the cops in that video behaved improperly? Yes. Yes it is. Is it also possible that although it looks horrible, it may actually not be quite as bad as it looks BECAUSE we simply do not know what happened in anything close to sufficient detail? Yes. That is also possible.

But prejudgment-al loons like Paultytushy cannot grasp that.

It's Pauletushy, btw.

That's it exactly. That perfectly captures the essence of why such libertarians are so dogmatic and unpersuasive. :clap2:

I accept your correction. "Paulytushy" is a perfect moniker for that tool. His lips are forever planted on Ron Paul's anal sphincter.

Is it possible that the cops in that video behaved improperly? Yes. Yes it is. Is it also possible that although it looks horrible, it may actually not be quite as bad as it looks BECAUSE we simply do not know what happened in anything close to sufficient detail? Yes. That is also possible.

:lol: More desperate Gestapo Goose Stepper excuses. Pretty funny, and pathetic.

Last edited:
It's Pauletushy, btw.

:lol: More desperate Gestapo Goose Stepper excuses. Pretty funny, and pathetic.

^ more of Godwin's law bullshit from paulytushy, the simpleton libertarian moron who cannot offer any persuasive substantive arguments. :lol:

Again, it gets back to their militarized 'Shoot first, ask questions later' training. [...]
Militarized is the operative word here. There is no question that domestic police in America have become extremely militarized in recent years and the process appears to be incrementally expanding. Unfortunately the media has failed to stay abreast of the situation so the general public remains unaware of what clearly is a dangerous trend.

Go here for a close look at an increasingly menacing example of police militarization. Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

That's what happens when you resist arrest.
Good citizens of the state should always submit themselves to the authority of the state, even to arrest, even when they have done absolutely nothing to warrant such.

Sums up the warped loyal Goose Stepper mentality perfectly. Sometimes i can't get angry though. It's all they know. They're lost.

You give them too much credit. They are not "lost". They APPROVE. They are simply evil.

I don't need pills, I'm not the paranoid one.

Again, it's not paranoia. These awful things are happening everyday. Just because you choose to ignore it, doesn't mean it's paranoia.

Yes it is paranoia.

Most sufferers of paranoia deny it.

There are abuses going on everyday by a lot of people in a variety of professions. You seem to dwell on one. And in this case I see no abuse. I see a man resisting arrest and the police have the right to use whatever means neccesary to gain compliance. Sorry that you hate the law so much but that's the way it is.

Only one profession is filled with armed bullies and thugs.

Again, it's not paranoia. These awful things are happening everyday. Just because you choose to ignore it, doesn't mean it's paranoia.

Yes it is paranoia.

Most sufferers of paranoia deny it.

There are abuses going on everyday by a lot of people in a variety of professions. You seem to dwell on one. And in this case I see no abuse. I see a man resisting arrest and the police have the right to use whatever means neccesary to gain compliance. Sorry that you hate the law so much but that's the way it is.

Only one profession is filled with armed bullies and thugs.

Professional hockey?

1) Don't resist arrest. Even unlawful ones. Save it for the judge, file a civil rights case afterwards.
2) Police training in NYC is obviously non-existent. They had no idea how to restrain the guy so they could cuff him. They need to be reprimanded and police training in restraint reviewed. They carry pepper spray. They could probably have sprayed him rather than pummeling him into submission.
3) Before passing judgment on the cops I wouldn't mind hearing their version of what happened.

2) They probably KNEW, but figured it was much more fun to just pound on him! You know, work out the stress by beating him to a pulp! Pepper spray just doesn't quite give that level of satisfaction, though torturing someone with a Tazer is close. They can't do it on the streets anymore...too many camera phones. They figured they were in the clear.

Forum List

Back