Gestapo (NYPD) Viciously Beats Man Inside Jewish Center [VIDEO]...

1) Don't resist arrest. Even unlawful ones. Save it for the judge, file a civil rights case afterwards.
2) Police training in NYC is obviously non-existent. They had no idea how to restrain the guy so they could cuff him. They need to be reprimanded and police training in restraint reviewed. They carry pepper spray. They could probably have sprayed him rather than pummeling him into submission.
3) Before passing judgment on the cops I wouldn't mind hearing their version of what happened.

2) They probably KNEW, but figured it was much more fun to just pound on him! You know, work out the stress by beating him to a pulp! Pepper spray just doesn't quite give that level of satisfaction, though torturing someone with a Tazer is close. They can't do it on the streets anymore...too many camera phones. They figured they were in the clear.

And you know this because?

Damn you are one stupid shit. Fortunately I doubt you'll hang around too long. Most stupid people like you feel outclassed by the superior intellects of Chris or RDean and leave.

I've got the worlds worst cold and I am stoned out on the mighty Q but there is no doubt about it, they nuked him. And I'm on dial up so everything is in slow mo.

They liked what they were doing. They enjoyed punching the shit out of him.

Sad. Hopefully the guy will be a half million richer by next year.
Who is he going to sue? The security guard agency probably has a protective clause in their contract. That leaves the Center which kindly allowed the guy to sleep there.

Based on what I saw the police performed in accordance with procedure. They were summoned and a complaint was issued (by the security guard). The guy was ordered to leave but refused. He was then placed under arrest but physically resisted. The police used the necessary degree of force to subdue and arrest him.

Who is responsible?

Moot court exercise.

Who is he going to sue? The security guard agency probably has a protective clause in their contract. That leaves the Center which kindly allowed the guy to sleep there.

Based on what I saw the police performed in accordance with procedure. They were summoned and a complaint was issued (by the security guard). The guy was ordered to leave but refused. He was then placed under arrest but physically resisted. The police used the necessary degree of force to subdue and arrest him.

Who is responsible?

Moot court exercise.

Damn are you dumb, s0n.
Rodney King died in his swimming pool of a million dollar house. He was 10 times worse than this guy and deserved every blow he got. He still won big bucks from LA.

Who is responsible?

Moot court exercise.

Damn are you dumb, s0n.
Rodney King died in his swimming pool of a million dollar house. He was 10 times worse than this guy and deserved every blow he got. He still won big bucks from LA.

Rodney King was actually injured, though.

For all the "show" in the NYC-PD video, the shirtless homeless guy on the receiving end of the force used by the police did not appear to be much injured, if at all.

Although I did hear this morning that the Sgt who threw the infamous punch has been placed on some modified duty assignment.

Who is responsible?

Moot court exercise.

The department for brutality. LOL, there is NO WAY that was "procedure" with that video he will be offered a settlement.

Check out the end of the video again. Look at the Gestapo asshole feeding frenzy. All those Storm Troopers for just one poor unarmed man. Our Police are a real mess. It's time to rethink their militarized 'Shoot first, ask questions later' training. The Citizens deserve better.

Last edited:
Chceck out the end of the video again. Look at the Gestapo asshole feeding frenzy. All those Storm Troopers for just one poor unarmed man. Our Police are a real mess. It's time to rethink their militarized 'Shoot first, ask questions later' training. The Citizens deserve better.

You bleating blithering idiot.

A call went out.

A cop is engaged in a physical altercation with some guy. When the call goes out for back-up, it isn't known if it's a one on one guy with mental health issues or a freaking Bane type jackoff on PCP. So, yeah, the other cops responded. Imagine that.

Paulytushy, seriously, dud, you just cannot suck enough asshole.

Chceck out the end of the video again. Look at the Gestapo asshole feeding frenzy. All those Storm Troopers for just one poor unarmed man. Our Police are a real mess. It's time to rethink their militarized 'Shoot first, ask questions later' training. The Citizens deserve better.

You bleating blithering idiot.

A call went out.

A cop is engaged in a physical altercation with some guy. When the call goes out for back-up, it isn't known if it's a one on one guy with mental health issues or a freaking Bane type jackoff on PCP. So, yeah, the other cops responded. Imagine that.

Paulytushy, seriously, dud, you just cannot suck enough asshole.

:lol:

Who is responsible?

Moot court exercise.

The department for brutality. LOL, there is NO WAY that was "procedure" with that video he will be offered a settlement.
How do you think the police should have handled that complaint?

But keep in mind we can't tell from the video how the subject behaved toward the police when they woke him. And we don't know what the guard told the police.

I'm not taking a side but I won't draw any firm conclusions until I know the whole story.

Sad. Hopefully the guy will be a half billion richer by next year.

Fixed.

And the cops involved should each get a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on their faces.

I'm not counting on that. It is very rare Police are convicted and sent to Prison. They're treated different than other Citizens. They're above the Law. And that's the big problem. This Police State has granted them too much power.

I'm not counting on that. It is very rare Police are convicted and sent to Prison. They're treated different than other Citizens. They're above the Law. And that's the big problem. This Police State has granted them too much power.
Here's a little anecdote which might be of interest to some:

One afternoon in the early 1950s, my brother, his girlfriend and I were seated on the front steps of a small apartment house on Sixth Avenue in South Brooklyn. Two uniformed cops strolled past and turned the corner. A few minutes later one of them returned and told us to leave because something was about to happen. So we went upstairs to the second floor apartment where the girl's family lived and looked out the front window to see what the cop had warned us about.

By then an NYPD radio car had parked just around the corner with another uniformed cop in it. A short time later a plain black Ford pulled up diagonally across the street. Three men in fedoras got out and walked up to a small apartment house. One stood outside while the other two went in.

About five minutes later the two fedoras came out leading a slender man in shirtsleeves who was handcuffed. They placed the man in the Ford and drove off with the radio car and the three uniforms following.

Later that evening we learned that Detectives from the 78 Precinct had arrested Willie Sutton, Public Enemy Number One, a notorious bank robber whose gang was known to be armed with machine guns.

This whole event took place within a twenty minute period and was carried out quietly and efficiently by three detectives with only three uniformed cops as backup. The point I am melodramatically making is if the same operation were carried out today it would involve a SWAT team with no less than thirty masked, helmeted cops with machine-guns and stun grenades, and they would arrive in armored cars.

For a glimpse of just how seriously militarized domestic American police have become in recent years, go here: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

And here: http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

Today, all over America, police SWAT teams armed with machine guns are kicking down doors, tossing in stun grenades, and rousting people out of bed at 3AM -- for suspicion of even minor marijuana offfenses. And in many cases these raids are mistakes!

Compare that with the 1950s capture of Willie Sutton I witnessed and it becomes quite clear that the U.S. is moving quietly but resolutely in the direction of a police state. Combine that reality with provisions contained in the "Patriot" Act and there is no question that we Americans have something to fear.

You forgot the probable use of an armed helicopter, armored personnel carriers, evacuating a ten-block radius, and the death of at least one innocent bystander.

Forum List

Back