Gazans tried to sell a fallen IDF soldier's head for $10,000, says fallen soldier's father

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
The father of Sgt. Adir Tahar, who fell on October 7, told Channel 14 that Gazans tried to sell his son's head for $10,000.

In an interview given to Channel 14's show Now, David Tahar told the hosts about the journey he went on to bring his son's remains home for burial.

David began by describing his son's final moments in combat saying "His death was very very difficult."

"They fired a rocket at him and 3 grenades, according to the autopsy I received his whole body was filled with shrapnel."

"Unfortunately, his body was abused after his death," continuing "The terrorists, they call them barbarians this is complimenting them, they just beheaded him and took his head back to Gaza with them."

"Over the course of two and a half months, I turned the world upside down to try and understand where the head was."

Interrupting him the host asks, "You received a body without a head?"

"I received a body without a head and I pleaded with the army to see the body, because, at a certain point, you lose faith in the army."

"They tried to explain to me that I shouldn't see it."

"But I'm the type of dad who has to know everything about his kids."

"Half an hour before the burial, the body arrived at Mount Herzel. My nephew and I were the only ones present. I opened the coffin, looked inside, and immediately understood what I was burying."

Could you identify him?" asks the host.

"It was not possible to identify him [physically], we had to identify him from the DNA test. At the funeral, I already knew I was burying a son who was missing an important part of his body. Then began the search for his missing body part."

The search begins​

"Every person I met for the next two months plus, I would ask for information. At the very least I could understand where it was."

David watched as much footage from the aftermath of October 7 as possible to try and help understand what had happened to his son's head. He eventually found the footage of his son, where he could see his son had been beheaded.

"Three weeks ago a miracle happened. I'm calling it a miracle because it is not something simple."

"The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency), through an interrogation with arrested terrorists, discovered that one of the terrorists had tried to sell his head."

"He tried to sell a soldier's head for $10,000. It's simply a terrifying level of barbarity."

"Special forces combined with armored brigades entered Gaza and in an ice cream store in Palestine Square, just so you understand where they put it. In a duffel bag, next to some of the terrorist's documents and tennis balls, they found my son's head."

"Did they manage to return it?"

"They returned what remained after two and half months."

"It appears to have undergone abuse there too."

"We took the bones that remained, and they did a DNA and dental test to make sure it was really his head. I buried what remained in coordination with the Rabbinate."

Freedom fighters? Bullshit. These are just hate crimes and the people who committed them are just criminals.

Freedom fighters? Bullshit. These are just hate crimes and the people who committed them are just criminals.
I remember you as Toomuchbooze from the Nazi Kyiv conflict Topics .
The poster who repeatedly cited Fake News stories and dealt in continuous misinformation .
A Trilly Troll .
Day after day you told us how the UAF were galloping down to the Azov Sea capturing endless deserted and abandoned villages .
All garbage and while the same UAF was sacrificing thousands needlessly in attempted suicide moves .

Sounds like you have another bucket of horse shit to sell .
On your best day you are a Gullible , but let's face it , you are actually an out and out Troll .

The father of Sgt. Adir Tahar, who fell on October 7, told Channel 14 that Gazans tried to sell his son's head for $10,000.

In an interview given to Channel 14's show Now, David Tahar told the hosts about the journey he went on to bring his son's remains home for burial.

David began by describing his son's final moments in combat saying "His death was very very difficult."

"They fired a rocket at him and 3 grenades, according to the autopsy I received his whole body was filled with shrapnel."

"Unfortunately, his body was abused after his death," continuing "The terrorists, they call them barbarians this is complimenting them, they just beheaded him and took his head back to Gaza with them."

"Over the course of two and a half months, I turned the world upside down to try and understand where the head was."

"I received a body without a head and I pleaded with the army to see the body, because, at a certain point, you lose faith in the army."

"Half an hour before the burial, the body arrived at Mount Herzel. My nephew and I were the only ones present. I opened the coffin, looked inside, and immediately understood what I was burying."

"It was not possible to identify him [physically], we had to identify him from the DNA test. At the funeral, I already knew I was burying a son who was missing an important part of his body. Then began the search for his missing body part."

The search begins​

"Every person I met for the next two months plus, I would ask for information. At the very least I could understand where it was."

David watched as much footage from the aftermath of October 7 as possible to try and help understand what had happened to his son's head. He eventually found the footage of his son, where he could see his son had been beheaded.

"Three weeks ago a miracle happened. I'm calling it a miracle because it is not something simple."

"The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency), through an interrogation with arrested terrorists, discovered that one of the terrorists had tried to sell his head."

"He tried to sell a soldier's head for $10,000. It's simply a terrifying level of barbarity."

"Special forces combined with armored brigades entered Gaza and in an ice cream store in Palestine Square, just so you understand where they put it. In a duffel bag, next to some of the terrorist's documents and tennis balls, they found my son's head."

"We took the bones that remained, and they did a DNA and dental test to make sure it was really his head. I buried what remained in coordination with the Rabbinate."

very sad story. head hunting is so 19th century, this story of amercia's elite "skull and bones" society might prove we are not as civilized as all that.

The search begins​

Just another example of horrendous acts by Hamas terrorists. I'm not sure you can blame all Gazans for what happened. Israel has every right, and even a responsibility to find and destroy every Hamas fighter, I just hate to see them punishing the hundreds of thousands of children who have or will starve because Israel refuses to allow aid to reach them.

Just another example of horrendous acts by Hamas terrorists. I'm not sure you can blame all Gazans for what happened. Israel has every right, and even a responsibility to find and destroy every Hamas fighter, I just hate to see them punishing the hundreds of thousands of children who have or will starve because Israel refuses to allow aid to reach them.
You can rarely blame all of any group for what some members did, but the polls show the overwhelming majority of Palestinians in both Gaza and the West Bank enthusiastically support the atrocities of the Oct 7 attack, so relatively few Palestinians would be treated unfairly if in this case we did blame them all.

For the last two months, we have been hearing about how the Palestinians are starving and suffering a famine, and yet we have no reports of any deaths from starvation or even of serious illnesses from malnutrition, so we should probably take these reports from WHO and the UN with a large dose of skepticism.

Israel is not preventing aid trucks to reach the Palestinians. Just the opposite is true, Israel approves trucks to go into Gaza but they just sit at the entrance because the drivers are afraid to into a combat zone.

It is astonishing that Israel is being blamed for the problems the UN is having doing its job. What is the last war in which one side delivered aid to the other side knowing full well they were putting their own troops at risk by providing this aid? No other country has ever done this and International Humanitarian Law does not require Israel to lift the siege to allow aid in unless it can be shown that none of it reaches Hamas, and that can't be done in this case. We know that some of the fuel Israel is allowing in is being used by Hamas to fire rockets at Israel. No other country has ever taken such extraordinary measures to provide for the relief of civilians caught in the crossfire of a war as Israel is doing now, and Guterres and the other whiney lying bastards at the UN are complaining about it, and people like you think that once you say Oct 7 was a bad thing you have a license to promote any anti Israel propaganda you like.

The search begins​

Likely propaganda like much of the lies the media spun about Hamas atrocities on 10/7. Yet you boobs always believe it.

Is it racism or ignorance?

You can rarely blame all of any group for what some members did, but the polls show the overwhelming majority of Palestinians in both Gaza and the West Bank enthusiastically support the atrocities of the Oct 7 attack, so relatively few Palestinians would be treated unfairly if in this case we did blame them all.

For the last two months, we have been hearing about how the Palestinians are starving and suffering a famine, and yet we have no reports of any deaths from starvation or even of serious illnesses from malnutrition, so we should probably take these reports from WHO and the UN with a large dose of skepticism.

Israel is not preventing aid trucks to reach the Palestinians. Just the opposite is true, Israel approves trucks to go into Gaza but they just sit at the entrance because the drivers are afraid to into a combat zone.

It is astonishing that Israel is being blamed for the problems the UN is having doing its job. What is the last war in which one side delivered aid to the other side knowing full well they were putting their own troops at risk by providing this aid? No other country has ever done this and International Humanitarian Law does not require Israel to lift the siege to allow aid in unless it can be shown that none of it reaches Hamas, and that can't be done in this case. We know that some of the fuel Israel is allowing in is being used by Hamas to fire rockets at Israel. No other country has ever taken such extraordinary measures to provide for the relief of civilians caught in the crossfire of a war as Israel is doing now, and Guterres and the other whiney lying bastards at the UN are complaining about it, and people like you think that once you say Oct 7 was a bad thing you have a license to promote any anti Israel propaganda you like.
Sure. Blame all those thousands of starving kids.

Sure. Blame all those thousands of starving kids.
Oh, don't stress yourself, just blame the Jews, and if you feel you have to acknowledge some atrocity inflicted on them to try to gain some credibility with people who aren't anti semites, be sure to invent an atrocity to blame on the Jews to maintain credibility with othr anti semites.

The search begins​

Every leftist who supports Palestinian "from the river to the sea" bullshit is supporting this.

Just another example of horrendous acts by Hamas terrorists. I'm not sure you can blame all Gazans for what happened. Israel has every right, and even a responsibility to find and destroy every Hamas fighter,
Consider how you define "fighter". There have been weapons found in homes, under the beds of children. The hostages have been held in homes, under the watch of the women and children. This is not to say that the children are explicitly responsible, I don't mean to imply that, but understand the war effort is very much embedded within the society and culture, not only in the ideology, but in actions taken by those whom I would not consider non-combatants.
I just hate to see them punishing the hundreds of thousands of children who have or will starve because Israel refuses to allow aid to reach them.
Israel is allowing all aid received to be moved into Gaza. Did you want to discuss what happens to that aid after it gets there?

Oh, don't stress yourself, just blame the Jews, and if you feel you have to acknowledge some atrocity inflicted on them to try to gain some credibility with people who aren't anti semites, be sure to invent an atrocity to blame on the Jews to maintain credibility with othr anti semites.
I didn't invent the innocent people who died, or are now starving.

Consider how you define "fighter". There have been weapons found in homes, under the beds of children. The hostages have been held in homes, under the watch of the women and children. This is not to say that the children are explicitly responsible, I don't mean to imply that, but understand the war effort is very much embedded within the society and culture, not only in the ideology, but in actions taken by those whom I would not consider non-combatants.

Israel is allowing all aid received to be moved into Gaza. Did you want to discuss what happens to that aid after it gets there?
Allowing only two or three trucks per day is not all received aid.

Well said. The Palestinian people have been severely radicalized by their terrorist government and media. It's nearly as bad as the radicalization of the American left.

I didn't invent the innocent people who died, or are now starving.
No, you just repeat lies about them to try to balance Israeli actions with Palestinian atrocities. What is true is that there is food insecurity in Gaza, but not starvation or famine and the UN and WHO claim. We have been hearing these claims for about two months now and there still is no evidence of starvation in Gaza, and there is no evidence Israel has blocked the delivery of aid, yet you post obvious lies about Israel starving hundreds of thousands of children.

I know it's fashionable on the left to blame Israel for everything, but it is also sickening to people who aren't anti semites so see people like you do it.

Likely propaganda like much of the lies the media spun about Hamas atrocities on 10/7. Yet you boobs always believe it.

Is it racism or ignorance?
As we know from his horribly misguided "Ukraine" posts, Toomuchbooze has a terribly bad track record for Fake News and misinformation .
Chances are he will produce an exclusive interview next week with the Ghost of Kyiv whom he has found out is planning a come back over the Red Sea skies .
Toomuchbooze is one of those who always shelters behind the deceitful convenience cry of "anti-semitism" when Jewish people and their actions are Critically questioned .
A Kop -Out King as we say .

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum List

Back