Gaza Israel crisis, explanation. Israel condemned all around the world.

Sherri, don't Hamas shoot rockets at civilian areas in Israel? :dunno:

Hamas proposed to Israel that both sides stop killing civilians. Israel rejected the offer.

No Hamas, in "rejecting Israel’s call for an immediate end to the rocket attacks, have instead laid down sweeping demands that would put Hamas in a stronger position than when the conflict began: an end to Israel’s five-year-old embargo of the Gaza Strip, a pledge by Israel not to attack again and multinational guarantees that Israel would abide by its commitments."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/19/w...se-of-islamists-in-region.html?pagewanted=all

Sherri, don't Hamas shoot rockets at civilian areas in Israel? :dunno:

Hamas proposed to Israel that both sides stop killing civilians. Israel rejected the offer.

No Hamas, in "rejecting Israel’s call for an immediate end to the rocket attacks, have instead laid down sweeping demands that would put Hamas in a stronger position than when the conflict began: an end to Israel’s five-year-old embargo of the Gaza Strip, a pledge by Israel not to attack again and multinational guarantees that Israel would abide by its commitments."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/19/w...se-of-islamists-in-region.html?pagewanted=all
And why should'nt they do all of that? Just because Zionists are Jews should not serve to keep giving them Immunity from following intl law!

And why should'nt they do all of that? Just because Zionists are Jews should not serve to keep giving them Immunity from following intl law!

Not because they are Jews, but because it is one sided, because Israel has right to defend itself, because Hamas are jihadist terrorists whose goal is to do harm to Israel.

tinnie
I don't know. I don't get into that religion hate thing.

yes you do----you have been endorsing the restriction on migration to palestine thing BASED ON RELIGION-----since I have started reading this board. Remember? the rights of arab muslims were VIOLATED because
the OTTOMANS and the BRITS allowed jews to migrate to palestine so ----the hebron massacre---slit throats and all-----was JUSTIFIED?

an interesting factoid which I believe many do not know----migration to palestine by jews not only upset muslim arabs-----who lived in palestine,
there were shariah shit holes that NEEDED THEIR JEWS Leaving a shariah
shit hole was in some cases as illegal as black slaves FLEEING NORTH

yes you do----you have been endorsing the restriction on migration to palestine thing
BASED ON RELIGION-----

When have I ever said that?

oh gee-----I did not quote you precisely------when you describe the HORDES OF JEWS INVADING PALESTINE------you were just being poetic

Immigrating is moving to a country seeking citizenship.

Invading is going to a country to take it over.

I have never been opposed to immigration.

In memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.". And then arabs thought it a cool idea to redistribute jewish property, of course.

Gaza Clash Escalates With Deadliest Israeli Strike - NYTimes.com

But this is wartime, plain and simple, where everything is a target.

When have I ever said that?

oh gee-----I did not quote you precisely------when you describe the HORDES OF JEWS INVADING PALESTINE------you were just being poetic

I understand you POV----we have had similar cases in the
USA a "KIND OF PEOPLE" for example the AMISH-----
wanted an AMISH 'community in Pennsylvannia -----so they
bought land progressively in the same area of Pennsylvannia----
---and live there in whole cities adapted to their lifestyle

The zionist project consisted of buying land to create
COMMUNITIES OF JEWS------your POV is that if jews engage
in creating their own communities on purchased land-----
muslims have a right to slit the throats of their children.

We have had that experience in the USA too-----in fact
MORMONS were attacked not for their POLYGAMY---but
for their desire to create COMMUNITIES and THE
"TAKEOVER LIBEL" that islamo nazi pigs like you use
to justify genocides.

you are not alone----there are muslims in Nigeria who
feel the same way about christians that you feel about jews

I understand you POV----we have had similar cases in the
USA a "KIND OF PEOPLE" for example the AMISH-----
wanted an AMISH 'community in Pennsylvannia -----so they
bought land progressively in the same area of Pennsylvannia----
---and live there in whole cities adapted to their lifestyle

The zionist project consisted of buying land to create
COMMUNITIES OF JEWS------your POV is that if jews engage
in creating their own communities on purchased land-----
muslims have a right to slit the throats of their children.

We have had that experience in the USA too-----in fact
MORMONS were attacked not for their POLYGAMY---but
for their desire to create COMMUNITIES and THE
"TAKEOVER LIBEL" that islamo nazi pigs like you use
to justify genocides.

you are not alone----there are muslims in Nigeria who
feel the same way about christians that you feel about jews

The Amish are going to take over the country?:lol::lol::lol:

I am going to ask my Amish friends. They do have guns, you know.

In memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.". And then arabs thought it a cool idea to redistribute jewish property, of course.

good ol winne

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2OQ1TCqtms]Winston Churchill Exposes Jewish Extremism - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qMs5ASIDv8&feature=relmfu]Muslims hate Jews because of the koran and love Hitler because he exterminated the jews - YouTube[/ame]

Not because they are Jews, but because it is one sided, because Israel has right to defend itself, because Hamas are jihadist terrorists whose goal is to do harm to Israel.

So the people Israel took their land from don't have a right to fight for their land back?

Forum List

Back