Gaza Israel crisis, explanation. Israel condemned all around the world.

No I'm not, but all I have seen from others here is crap.

You're one of the only 3 people here who speak with decent language.

But why no word Israel broke both ceasefires on November 8 and when they assaisanited the Military chief Ahmed Jabari?

And now, my literal neighbors there got all their children killed. 4 children on the news. Their Mother, grandpa.

Rubble fell in it my uncles house. C'mon forever, this is wrong. I'm in a horrible mood now. Be honest. Don't follow their lead.
We can sympathize with you over the dead people you knew, but why are you a pathological liar by saying Israel "launched tens of thousands of air strikes and killed thousands of Palestinians and injuring tens of thousands." Perhaps you are confusing your facts with what has happened in Syria, and now you are projecting these facts when it comes to Israel.

That's true. I responded to the post by the other guy who said since 2005...etc..

Since 2005.....Israel has launched tens of thousands of Airstrikes that did kill thousands of Palestinians in Gaza.

One example of the thousands would be the 2009 Gaza war. 1400 killed.

BecauseIKnow,

Btslem reports on fatalaties, they name each person who has died and how they died.

From 9/29/2000 to 9/30/2012

Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces in the Gaza Strip is 4660, in the West Bank is 1840, for a total of 6500 Palestinains killed in the Occupied Territories. And 69 Palestinains were killed in Israel.

Palestinians killed by Israeli civilians, 4 in Gaza, 46, in the West Bank, and 3 in Israel

To put this in some more perspective, in that same time period, Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians were 39 in Gaza, 215 in the West Bank, and 500 in Israel.

Israeli security force personnel killed by Palestinians were 106 in Gaza, 147 in the West Bank, and 90 in Israel

Of the Palestinian fatalities in Gaza, the tables also tell us 1015 have been children and 2190 were civilians ( ie not participants in the hostilities- a comment about this figure, it does not include the dead who were objects of targeted killings, unlawful under intl law, the no of those unlawfully killed in targeted killings is Gaza was 177 in this time period, these persons were entitled to protection as civilians under the Fourth Geneva Convention as long as they were not participating in the hostilities when they were killed in the targeted killings, Btselem made no finding about this question)

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Sherri

The 'Collateral Damage'

perhaps 'palestinians' should stop lobbing missiles into israel and stop whining about retaliation.

not using their civilians as human shields might also help.

they're like the 'lumpy' of the political world...

starts stuff they're going to get their butts kicked for.

*shrug*

So you're laughing about children being killed.

You're lying your ass off, all you Jews do is lie over and over again.

Israel triggered this escalation by launching an offensive and before that even they killed 6 civilians.

Shame on you! Shame on you for lying!

where did you see a laugh?

i think if hamas wants to lob missiles at israel, they should understand they're going to get it back double.

i think hamas should stop putting its weaponry in high population centers so they can tell the media that big bad israel is killing civilians.

548 missiles have been fired at israel. 302 of them were stopped by iron dome with a 90% success rate.

btw, just for the record, 100 hamas missiles have landed IN the gaza.

how's that working out for them?

Last edited:
Israel is reacting to unguided missile attacks from Hamas. Their target seems to be the cities filled with civilians.

Because of this I wouldn't fault Israel if they carpet-bombed Gaza.

They aren't reacting. They triggered this offensive. Gazans have no advanced weaponry at all. They need to respond in any way possible. And that is to fire way weaker and ineffective rockets back at Israel. The only way to survive and oppose aggression.

Israel is targeting everyone. Palestinians in the Gaza Strip are firing in response and they have injured many Israeli soldiers with mortar and rocket attacks.

Every time you open your mouth, lies pour forth, but with you and your kind it's what we've come to expect. You can continue with your distortions of fact, but it's clear to most precisely where the blame lies. Now carry on listening to those voices in your head. By the way, how's your armchair?

Your comment, you and your kind, give you away, they show us the racist and bigot and hater you are!

Someone who so obviously lives to hate, like you do, why would or should any human being believe what you say?

You would fit right in with those Ku Klux Klan marchers that still come and march in a town a handful of miles away from where I live. In that town they descend upon, that's the place the people gather in McDonalds and talk openly about how they would be happy to see the President killed. I have heard them do it. They talk about all of that, as the children play close by in the playground. How surreal all of that is, to be so up close to such self righteous Hate! And how disgusted they make me, well, that is exactly the same disgust I feel reading your post here.

Sherri

perhaps 'palestinians' should stop lobbing missiles into israel and stop whining about retaliation.

not using their civilians as human shields might also help.

they're like the 'lumpy' of the political world...

starts stuff they're going to get their butts kicked for.

*shrug*

So you're laughing about children being killed.

You're lying your ass off, all you Jews do is lie over and over again.

Israel triggered this escalation by launching an offensive and before that even they killed 6 civilians.

Shame on you! Shame on you for lying!

where did you see a laugh?

i think if hamas wants to lob missiles at israel, they should understand they're going to get it back double.

i think hamas should stop putting its weaponry in high population centers so they can tell the media that big bad israel is killing civilians.

548 missiles have been fired at israel. 302 of them were stopped by iron dome with a 90% success rate.

btw, just for the record, 100 hamas missiles have landed IN the gaza.

how's that working out for them?

Jillian,

Getting it back double, yes, that certainly tells us about how one particular member of The Chosen People, JILLIAN, sees her tribe, seeing tribal member's lives as having twice as much value as the lives of Gentiles!

I think Jillian needs to accept the TRUTH about these killings in Gaza, 24 killed yesterday and 15 of them were children and women, the truth is that it is Israel killing the civilians in Gaza, not Hamas!

You are an Apologist for Israel and her war crimes and child killings, as the IDF deliberately slaughters civilians in Gaza.

Now, that is SHAMEFUL, and I submit to you that there is no way in this world all of this is going to ultimately work out good for Israel!

It is only a matter of time that the Zionists go, just like the Nazis they learned how to kill so well from are, no more!

Sherri

when I first stumbled into the writings of people like sherri ----LONG AGO----in fact ----in the vicinity of 50 years ago----I thought that the writings were something like MAD MAGAZINE and no one would be idiotic enough to believe them-----then I encountered people LIKE sherri -------in two places. Recent arrivals from muslim countries ----medical school graduates ------and in time ---- criminals handcuffed to their hospital bed side rails------and in the ---building that housed the criminally insane. Sometimes I encountered sherris in prostitutes hauled into the public health STD clinics -----hand cuffed and shouting some of the shit that spews into cyberspace from the PC of sherri in the name of "JESUS/ISA" In them I saw the sluts who threw "unsaved" infants into the bon fires of the AUTO DE FE---------and the sluts who encouraged their depraved men---COSSACKS who loved to slice jewish children apart in honor of "JESUS" on christmas eve--------Poor jesus-----so maligned by filth. The writings of escaped nazi war criminals -----got around ---- They were all christians-----in fact some of them thought they were PIOUS CHRISTIANS-------Magda Goebbels was an especially pious woman ----and just as pious in her adoration of sherri's ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER----she looked so cute in her white veil when in church praying to Sherri's version of that innocent victim of her and sherri's filth----YESHUA BEN YOSEF

tinnie lied again------the lie is fascinating because the nature of it was explained to me more than 40 years ago by a very ASTUTE ---pakistani surgeon. Islamic terrorism -----as ADVOCATED BY THE AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY OF KORANIC STUDIES ----is an IDEAL OF ISLAM----but enacted by NON UNIFORMED PERSONNEL (eg-----sluts with bombs on their stinking asses jump on children to demonstrate THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM---not back then----but you get the idea----back then it was plane hijackings by INNOCENT CIVILIAN FREELANCERS) The HAMAS offer of a cease fire------consists of "HAMAS ITSELF WILL NOT ENGAGE IN HOSTILITIES" ----but---of course HAMAS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SLUTS WITH THE BOMBS ON THEIR ASSES and the noble MUJAHADEEN who slip into houses to slit the throats of jewish infants --------that activity in the mind of TINNIE ET AL----is not an violation of the 'ceasefire'--------it as the NOBLE WORK HOLY MEN WHO SEEK TO PLEASE ALLAH (they ---if they survive----and their familes get paid and honors and----even end up in Jannah as they are taught in Hamas schools------but HAMAS IS NOT RESPONSIBL)) thanks for your input Tinnie

Sherri, don't Hamas shoot rockets at civilian areas in Israel? :dunno:

Hamas proposed to Israel that both sides stop killing civilians. Israel rejected the offer.

Bullshit. They "propose" this, and then thier proxies keep launching missiles without any guidance, or a target beyond "that way, towards Israel." Then Hamas can say "hey it isnt us, its "private citizens" doing it.

The entire hamas warplan involves civilian deaths on both sides.

Sherri----the people who LAUGH at killing children are your fellow sluts who dance and ululate with joy-----like those sluts in TOULOUSE who----danced to celebrate that one of yours grabbed a four year old jewish girl by the hair and shot her brains out-----to your and their delight. people like you moaned in orgiast pleasure at the AUTO DE FE BURNINGS THRUOUT THE SECOND REICH------and had even more fun during the third

Al Azhar Univerisity KORANIC SCHOLARS----the authority in islamic law for the sunnis of the world---DECADES AGO---defined every Israeli, regardless of age or gender as a NON CIVILIAN MILITARY PERSON WHO CAN BE LEGALLY KILLED BY ANY MUSLIM I heard about it from very highly educated muslims more than 40 years ago More recently---that FATWAH was extended to EVERY JEW IN THE WORLD-------sherri is delighted. She enjoys "LOGIC" she took LOGIC 101 in college

tinnie lied again------the lie is fascinating because the nature of it was explained to me more than 40 years ago by a very ASTUTE ---pakistani surgeon. Islamic terrorism -----as ADVOCATED BY THE AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY OF KORANIC STUDIES ----is an IDEAL OF ISLAM----but enacted by NON UNIFORMED PERSONNEL (eg-----sluts with bombs on their stinking asses jump on children to demonstrate THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM---not back then----but you get the idea----back then it was plane hijackings by INNOCENT CIVILIAN FREELANCERS) The HAMAS offer of a cease fire------consists of "HAMAS ITSELF WILL NOT ENGAGE IN HOSTILITIES" ----but---of course HAMAS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SLUTS WITH THE BOMBS ON THEIR ASSES and the noble MUJAHADEEN who slip into houses to slit the throats of jewish infants --------that activity in the mind of TINNIE ET AL----is not an violation of the 'ceasefire'--------it as the NOBLE WORK HOLY MEN WHO SEEK TO PLEASE ALLAH (they ---if they survive----and their familes get paid and honors and----even end up in Jannah as they are taught in Hamas schools------but HAMAS IS NOT RESPONSIBL)) thanks for your input Tinnie

Just because you don't know something, does not make me a liar.

There is MORE? as far as I am concerned----the islamic version
of that which is LEGAL that I already know about is MORE THAN ENOUGH

There is MORE? as far as I am concerned----the islamic version
of that which is LEGAL that I already know about is MORE THAN ENOUGH

I don't know. I don't get into that religion hate thing.

tinnie

yes you do----you have been endorsing the restriction on migration to palestine thing BASED ON RELIGION-----since I have started reading this board. Remember? the rights of arab muslims were VIOLATED because
the OTTOMANS and the BRITS allowed jews to migrate to palestine so ----the hebron massacre---slit throats and all-----was JUSTIFIED?

an interesting factoid which I believe many do not know----migration to palestine by jews not only upset muslim arabs-----who lived in palestine,
there were shariah shit holes that NEEDED THEIR JEWS Leaving a shariah
shit hole was in some cases as illegal as black slaves FLEEING NORTH

tinnie

yes you do----you have been endorsing the restriction on migration to palestine thing BASED ON RELIGION-----since I have started reading this board. Remember? the rights of arab muslims were VIOLATED because
the OTTOMANS and the BRITS allowed jews to migrate to palestine so ----the hebron massacre---slit throats and all-----was JUSTIFIED?

an interesting factoid which I believe many do not know----migration to palestine by jews not only upset muslim arabs-----who lived in palestine,

yes you do----you have been endorsing the restriction on migration to palestine thing BASED ON RELIGION-----

When have I ever said that?

Sherri, don't Hamas shoot rockets at civilian areas in Israel? :dunno:

Hamas proposed to Israel that both sides stop killing civilians. Israel rejected the offer.

for those who do not know----tinnie defines the population which ties bombs to their asses as CIVILIANS -----in fact gaza has no ARMY Long ago when the logic of civilian terrorism was explained to me ----by muslims. I commented "but anyone can do that----whole armies can take off their uniforms and call themselves "CIVILIANS" ---- they laughed and giggled and shook their heads -----"no they can't------Israel can't"

In fact-----a man in Ashkelon threatened that he would build his own missile launcher and launch missiles at Gaza------as a CIVILIAN ------well Israel did not let him do it ------but I would bet dollars to donuts that man has some family backgroud in an arab/muslim country and knows ISLAMIC LOGIC

tinnie

yes you do----you have been endorsing the restriction on migration to palestine thing
BASED ON RELIGION-----

When have I ever said that?

oh gee-----I did not quote you precisely------when you describe the HORDES OF JEWS INVADING PALESTINE------you were just being poetic

Forum List

Back