Gaza Israel crisis, explanation. Israel condemned all around the world.

Eventually, they'll all thank Israel once this is over.

You're too sick in your head, Netanyahu is losing support over this election stunt.

And people are aware of the cruelty of his criminal government.
About 15 minutes ago, Rep. Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader, told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News that this morning,the House passed a resolution to support Israel in this current conflict. This means, my friend, the Peoples representatives, expressed Americas attitude toward Israel. In other words, Americans are strongly backing Israel.

And their approval rating is down there with Dick Cheney and Satan.

People, this is terrorism. C'mon folks, if you were under attack like this.....

Israeli Airstrike Hits Gaza Interior Ministry - YouTube
What happens when you keep shooting rockets at Israelis. You're going to have to gpface the consequences. When are you donkeys going to realize not to fuck with the Israelis?

You guys have the lowest fucking learning curves in the history of mankind.

Israel has been playing whack a mole with so called terrorists for over 60 years and has not won anything yet.

Talk about a low learning curve.

If rockets were coming across our borders, I don't think the U.S. would be as patient as Israel has been.

Thats a propaganda statement, Israel has been declaring war on the Palestinians for decades and Israel triggered this latest escalation.

Palestinians are defending themselves.

And Israel is playing with fire, this could spark regional instability if they move further.

Roudy Hamas is fucking Israel hard like never seen before.

You should be ashamed a little militant group is firing rockets with minimal casualties.

Hamas engineers are kicking Israel's ass.

They hit near tel aviv and near Jerusalem. They are embarrassing your country that is lead by criminals.

Netanyahu is dumbfounded now, after the results, he will mess up many ties, ruin his chance of re elections.

Gaza has little drones they are making themselves. They will have surprises for the IDF if they try to invade on the ground

You should be ashamed a little militant group is firing rockets with minimal casualties.

They hit near tel aviv and near Jerusalem. They are embarrassing your country that is lead by criminals.

Netanyahu is dumbfounded now, after the results, he will mess up many ties, ruin his chance of re elections.

Gaza has little drones they are making themselves. They will have surprises for the IDF if they try to invade on the ground

Do you even believe what you write? I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not.

All the Hamas leaders are in hiding, they didn't even show their faces in Ahmed Jahbri's funeral, dipshit. They're pissing in their pantalones because of Israel. Israel has successfully blocked all missiles that were targeted at it's civilian areas. The ones it didn't block were intentionaL, because they didn't want to waste $30,000 per Iron Dome interceptor on a missile who's trajectory is in the Sea. Hamas has NOTHING. And you think somehow they have the upper hand? Ha ha ha!

http://gifsoup.com/

Last edited:
About 15 minutes ago, Rep. Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader, told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News that this morning,the House passed a resolution to support Israel in this current conflict. This means, my friend, the Peoples representatives, expressed Americas attitude toward Israel. In other words, Americans are strongly backing Israel.

Our government always supports Israel as long as Aipac exists and talks with money.

In reality if Obama truly had a choice he would fuck Israel over and fuck Netanyahu over.

Americans aren't backing Israel at all. I've seen very few back Israel.

American citizens don't all stand with Israel. We know that Israel triggered the conflict and they are pretty much shooting fish in a barrel and killing innocents left and right. Militant groups barely caused any damage to Israel or affected people at all. People are moving freely and only for a few minutes during the day they might have to stay in their homes. Israel keeps claiming "mistakes" .

No more treating Israel like a "God". Like the Jews want us to.

When it is probably the most Satanic nation on earth.
What is it you don't understand about Representative of the People? Each district in America, all 435 of them, has a representative to voice the Will Of The People in his/her district. A majority of Representatives voted today to back Israel. What is it you still don't understand?

Our political system is broken, we have a lot of crackpots in Senate and Congress, we will have to have one more election to get rid of the rest of the extremist Tea Party crackpots. All that ran in the last election were voted out of office.

Elected officials in the US presently do not represent the will of the people.

Do you even believe what you write? I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I am reading the same thing from a report of a Christian Palestinian living near Bethlehem. I am reading two rockets landed in Tel Aviv, Israeli authorities are being caught lying to their own people about the extent of damage coming from the resistance ( this includes actions like stating the rockets are being intercepted and did not fall when, in fact, Israelis saw them fall, and saw fires break out from these allegedly intercepted rockets and saw ambulances headed where the rockets fell). The report I am reading indicated the man writing the report actually saw himself sirens in the settlement of Gush Etzion and heard the thud of the rocket, presumably of the long range Fajr type.

And the people see this as just an election ploy, just like Cast Lead, happening between US and Israeli Elections, designed to pound Gaza to gain right wing votes.

Sherri

You're too sick in your head, Netanyahu is losing support over this election stunt.

And people are aware of the cruelty of his criminal government.

And their approval rating is down there with Dick Cheney and Satan.
But not as low as the Pale-Shitians.

I am reading the same thing from a report of a Christian Palestinian living near Bethlehem. I am reading two rockets landed in Tel Aviv, Israeli authorities are being caught lying to their own people about the extent of damage coming from the resistance ( this includes actions like stating the rockets are being intercepted and did not fall when, in fact, Israelis saw them fall, and saw fires break out from these allegedly intercepted rockets and saw ambulances headed where the rockets fell). The report I am reading indicated the man writing the report actually saw himself sirens in the settlement of Gush Etzion and heard the thud of the rocket, presumably of the long range Fajr type.

And the people see this as just an election ploy, just like Cast Lead, happening between US and Israeli Elections, designed to pound Gaza to gain right wing votes.

Sherri
Fucking IslamoNazi worshipping whore thinks she represents "Christians". Quite the opposite. LOL.

What happens when you keep shooting rockets at Israelis. You're going to have to gpface the consequences. When are you donkeys going to realize not to fuck with the Israelis?

You guys have the lowest fucking learning curves in the history of mankind.

Israel has been playing whack a mole with so called terrorists for over 60 years and has not won anything yet.

Talk about a low learning curve.
Really. Israel a successful and prosperous nation. Palestine nevawas, and nevawillbe. How's them apples now? LOL

These criminals are bragging about trying to kill government leaders.

Cowardly nation attacking a defenseless population.

That's it. Egypt and Turkey will destroy Israel.

Israel seems so "surprised" with all their FAKE outrage that Palestinians would respond to these disproportionate attacks by Israel.
We fully agree on the "disproportionate" stuff, indeed, army-training aside, using hi-tech approach is, both, disproportionate and not cost-effective. Israeli army should be licensing out homemade rocket production and shooting of the latter in the general direction of hamastan. Very much proportionate, very much fair. For the time being proud residents of hamastan may enjoy a sharp rise in the price of flour, of course.

Stop wishing for genocide, Bcoz.
It is not a reasonable response to others trying to assassinate terrorist leaders - or even to - in your own words - killing 'government leaders'.
Even Kvetchs misplaced loyatly to you might be (just might be) stretched and he might (just might) wake up and see what you are really about if you keep slipping up like this :eusa_shhh:

Stop wishing for genocide, Bcoz.
It is not a reasonable response to others trying to assassinate terrorist leaders - or even to - in your own words - killing 'government leaders'.
Even Kvetchs misplaced loyatly to you might be (just might be) stretched and he might (just might) wake up and see what you are really about if you keep slipping up like this :eusa_shhh:

You're supporting genocide by supporting Israel.

I'm supporting justice of decades of brutal assaults on Gaza by Israel.

Drivel. Israel is going an a murderous offensive to damage and keep the Gazans on brink of collapse as always.

Drivel. Israel is going an a murderous offensive to damage and keep the Gazans on brink of collapse as always.
Palistania fems on 2003 ranked third, behind Quatar and the saudis, in the occupation of accumulating fat. Very much genocidal, of course.

I have never encountered a skinny gazan male-----nor a non CHUBBY gazan female ------here in the USA-----one of them suddenly---in a restaurant----decide to belly dance------bad decision

Israel seems so "surprised" with all their FAKE outrage that Palestinians would respond to these disproportionate attacks by Israel.
We fully agree on the "disproportionate" stuff, indeed, army-training aside, using hi-tech approach is, both, disproportionate and not cost-effective. Israeli army should be licensing out homemade rocket production and shooting of the latter in the general direction of hamastan. Very much proportionate, very much fair. For the time being proud residents of hamastan may enjoy a sharp rise in the price of flour, of course.

Doc----you took the idea right out of my frontal lobes---- but I thougt it too barbaric to actually allow into cyberspace. FIRST DO NO HARM

however I also like that 'generic' approach why use Advil when you can use Ibuprofen? In my town---you can get a jar of 1000 200 mg tabs---for under
ten dollars-------I wonder what the ingredients of a nail bomb come to.

Forum List

Back