Gaza Israel crisis, explanation. Israel condemned all around the world.

About 15 minutes ago, Rep. Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader, told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News that this morning,the House passed a resolution to support Israel in this current conflict. This means, my friend, the Peoples representatives, expressed Americas attitude toward Israel. In other words, Americans are strongly backing Israel.

And their approval rating is down there with Dick Cheney and Satan.
Ah, the Hamas spokesperson in America has spoken. Of course, Tinnie never thinks the Muslims do wrong. If you are disappointed on how the majority of Americans feel, Tinnie, nobody is stopping you from accepting a one-way ticket from Hamas and you can live happily forever and ever in Gaza. This way you wouldn't have to bother using your magic computer that really isn't there.

I don't get into the religious deflection thing.

And their approval rating is down there with Dick Cheney and Satan.
Ah, the Hamas spokesperson in America has spoken. Of course, Tinnie never thinks the Muslims do wrong. If you are disappointed on how the majority of Americans feel, Tinnie, nobody is stopping you from accepting a one-way ticket from Hamas and you can live happily forever and ever in Gaza. This way you wouldn't have to bother using your magic computer that really isn't there.

OK. Say,Tinnie, did you hear Sheikh Obama this morning say from Thailand that Israel has a right to defend itself and that America and the civilized world is standing behind Israel?
Yep, Israel is condemned all around the world.............for not laying a scunion on Hamas.

OK. Say,Tinnie, did you hear Sheikh Obama this morning say from Thailand that Israel has a right to defend itself and that America and the civilized world is standing behind Israel?
Yep, Israel is condemned all around the world.............for not laying a scunion on Hamas.

Shimon Perez just said that all Hamas has to do if it wants a ceasefire is stop lobbing the rockets.
Obama just said their is no nation on earth that would not act to stop the rockets.
Avital Liebovitch (?sp) said Hamas communications taken out on top of building - Hamas had placed its transmittors on top of journalists building. Sky reporters were in the building but the IAF managed to just take out the communication equipment on the top and the building remained intact. Silly Hamas :lol:

Last edited:
A Sky reporter in Gaza who is usually very sympathetic to Hamas (maybe he has to be given his location) has just reported that Hamas has deliberately placed its launchers smack bang in the middle of civilian areas and civilians, and next to buildings like the Red Cross/Crescent, when there are plenty of much safer places to put them where civilians would be in far less danger. Not that anyone here will be surprised.

Shimon Perez just said that all Hamas has to do if it wants a ceasefire is stop lobbing the rockets.
Obama just said their is no nation on earth that would not act to stop the rockets.
Avital Liebovitch (?sp) said Hamas communications taken out on top of building - Hamas had placed its transmittors on top of journalists building. Sky reporters were in the building but the IAF managed to just take out the communication equipment on the top and the building remained intact. Silly Hamas :lol:

It has never worked before. Israel always spouts that lie.

A Sky reporter in Gaza who is usually very sympathetic to Hamas (maybe he has to be given his location) has just reported that Hamas has deliberately placed its launchers smack bang in the middle of civilian areas and civilians, and next to buildings like the Red Cross/Crescent, when there are plenty of much safer places to put them where civilians would be in far less danger. Not that anyone here will be surprised.

Gaza is a cesspool of poverty that Hamas uses as a soapbox to criticize what they call Israeli aggression. The Palestinian people elected Hamas to represent them because of their hatred of Israel.

It's like Democrats using a fake war on women to inflame hatred of Republicans. Most of the hatred is just a bunch of propaganda the Palestinians constantly are exposed to.

There is no solution. The only end to this is another all out war against Israel by Egypt and Iran's friends along with Hamas and Hezbollah.

Liberalism in Israel led to suicide bombings and a military disaster a few years ago.

Radical Muslims will never change. They just wait for us to relax our security then they take advantage of it.

Israel seems so "surprised" with all their FAKE outrage that Palestinians would respond to these disproportionate attacks by Israel. Which Israel started. And which Israel is responsible for.
Israel wants to devastate the economy. They want blood to please their Zionist sick agenda.

The world realizes this, Israel is the most cowardly nation on earth.

You need to get your facts right! Terrorist groups have fired over 4000 rockets into Israel since they withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005. Rocket and mortar attacks have continued throughout this year too. Almost 400 between January and April and over 60 rockets fired on 24th October. So, tell us again who started this conflict, because it clearly isn't Israel.

You must be pretty damned dense if you don't realise that any nation on earth would not sit and twiddle their thumbs while a neighbour lobs rockets into their back yard. A deadly response would be guaranteed.

As for the world realising that Israel is the most cowardly nation on earth, think again. It's those voices in your head.

Have you sharpened your sabre and fluffed up the armchair cushions yet?

The 'Collateral Damage'

perhaps 'palestinians' should stop lobbing missiles into israel and stop whining about retaliation.

not using their civilians as human shields might also help.

they're like the 'lumpy' of the political world...

starts stuff they're going to get their butts kicked for.

*shrug*

So you're laughing about children being killed.

You're lying your ass off, all you Jews do is lie over and over again.

Israel triggered this escalation by launching an offensive and before that even they killed 6 civilians.

Shame on you! Shame on you for lying!

Israel seems so "surprised" with all their FAKE outrage that Palestinians would respond to these disproportionate attacks by Israel. Which Israel started. And which Israel is responsible for.
Israel wants to devastate the economy. They want blood to please their Zionist sick agenda.

You need to get your facts right! Terrorist groups have fired over 4000 rockets into Israel since they withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005. Rocket and mortar attacks have continued throughout this year too. Almost 400 between January and April and over 60 rockets fired on 24th October. So, tell us again who started this conflict, because it clearly isn't Israel.

You must be pretty damned dense if you don't realise that any nation on earth would not sit and twiddle their thumbs while a neighbour lobs rockets into their back yard. A deadly response would be guaranteed.

As for the world realising that Israel is the most cowardly nation on earth, think again. It's those voices in your head.

You're messed up in the head, Israel launched tens of thousands of airstrikes on Gaza since 2005 killing thousands of Palestinians and injuring tens of thousands.

And Israel triggers almost all of those escalations.

But you don't know any better. Open your eyes.

Gaza is a cesspool of poverty that Hamas uses as a soapbox to criticize what they call Israeli aggression. The Palestinian people elected Hamas to represent them because of their hatred of Israel.

It's like Democrats using a fake war on women to inflame hatred of Republicans. Most of the hatred is just a bunch of propaganda the Palestinians constantly are exposed to.

There is no solution. The only end to this is another all out war against Israel by Egypt and Iran's friends along with Hamas and Hezbollah.

That's crap.

Israel never gained their respect. They have been oppressing and killing Palestinians way before Hamas was created.

You're a coward who thinks Israel is all innocent.

They're a brutal occupation! Learn the facts!

You're messed up in the head, Israel launched tens of thousands of airstrikes on Gaza since 2005 killing thousands of Palestinians and injuring tens of thousands.

Are you denying the fact that Hamas constantly launches rockets against Israel? People cannot go to work, children cannot go to school, and there are always sirens. This is not a normal way to live. And why do you call Israelis cowards for protecting themselves?

Are you denying the fact that Hamas constantly launches rockets against Israel? People cannot go to work, children cannot go to school, and there are always sirens. This is not a normal way to live. And why do you call Israelis cowards for protecting themselves?

No I'm not, but all I have seen from others here is crap.

You're one of the only 3 people here who speak with decent language.

But why no word Israel broke both ceasefires on November 8 and when they assaisanited the Military chief Ahmed Jabari?

And now, my literal neighbors there got all their children killed. 4 children on the news. Their Mother, grandpa.

Rubble fell in it my uncles house. C'mon forever, this is wrong. I'm in a horrible mood now. Be honest. Don't follow their lead.

But why no word Israel broke both ceasefires on November 8 and when they assaisanited the Military chief Ahmed Jabari?

And now, my literal neighbors there got all their children killed. 4 children on the news. Their Mother, grandpa.

Rubble fell in it my uncles house. C'mon forever, this is wrong. I'm in a horrible mood now. Be honest. Don't follow their lead.

No air raid alarms smuggled through the tunnels, some of which are reportedly large enough to smuggle cars through, no bomb shelters, no efforts to evacuate people from areas likely to be bombed, weapons stored and fired from residential areas, rockets being fired into Israel with the certain knowledge it will lead to more bombing of Gaza and with the certain knowledge that these actions and failures to act to protect the people will bring no possible gain to the Gaza Arabs and you have no criticism of Hamas' actions and policies?

"Be honest. Don't follow their lead."

No air raid alarms smuggled through the tunnels, some of which are reportedly large enough to smuggle cars through, no bomb shelters, no efforts to evacuate people from areas likely to be bombed, weapons stored and fired from residential areas, rockets being fired into Israel with the certain knowledge it will lead to more bombing of Gaza and with the certain knowledge that these actions and failures to act to protect the people will bring no possible gain to the Gaza Arabs and you have no criticism of Hamas' actions and policies?

This isn't Hamas actions or policies. Hamas has largely refrained from firing rockets the last year, Israel pushed them into it.

You're still ignoring this was a decesion that Israel went with when they broke the ceasefire on November 8 and later killing Ahmed Jabari.

Hamas is responding. Be honest man, they can't just sit and watch. Israel is going on a bombing campaign. They have launched a 1,000 airstrikes, not to target Hamas only, they want to destroy Gaza over and over.

Gaza gets a $420 million dollar infrastructure project. And now it's all gone. Because Israel wants to destroy it, and keep the Gazans desperate.

This will only make more people hate Israel. And Israel seriously needs to be accountable this time. This is their violence and mess.

Btw, Israelis are living life like normal, I've seen love pictures everywhere. They are going out, driving regularly, and if a mortar or rocket is fired near, all they do is move against a wall for a few seconds and its over.

Try that in Gaza.

Last edited:
18:20 A 54-year-old man, Atiyyeh Mubarak, has been killed in an airstrike on Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

18:11 The al-Qassam Brigades says its fighters have shelled Israeli miltary bases and a warship in response to the killing of 11 civilians in Sheikh Radwan.

This isn't Hamas actions or policies. Hamas has largely refrained from firing rockets the last year, Israel pushed them into it.

You're still ignoring this was a decesion that Israel went with when they broke the ceasefire on November 8 and later killing Ahmed Jabari.

Hamas is responding. Be honest man, they can't just sit and watch. Israel is going on a bombing campaign. They have launched a 1,000 airstrikes, not to target Hamas only, they want to destroy Gaza over and over.

Gaza gets a $420 million dollar infrastructure project. And now it's all gone. Because Israel wants to destroy it, and keep the Gazans desperate.

This will only make more people hate Israel. And Israel seriously needs to be accountable this time. This is their violence and mess.

Btw, Israelis are living life like normal, I've seen love pictures everywhere. They are going out, driving regularly, and if a mortar or rocket is fired near, all they do is move against a wall for a few seconds and its over.

Try that in Gaza.

There were 451 rocket and missile attacks on Israel in the first ten months of 2012, and now you're whining that Israel broke a ceasefire?

What is most troubling about your post is that while in some posts you claim to be upset about the loss of life in Gaza, in this post you show absolute indifference to the lives lost because of Hamas' failure to provide air raid alarms or bomb shelters, Hamas' failure to evacuate areas likely to be attacked, Hamas' policy of storing and firing weapons from residential areas, Hamas continuing to fire rockets with the certain knowledge that it bring all this death and destruction to the people of Gaza and with the certain knowledge that it can bring no possible gain to these people.

How can one believe you are genuinely grieved by the loss of life in Gaza when you have no criticism for Hamas' actions and policies that have caused so many of these deaths?

How can one believe you are genuinely grieved by these deaths when you argue that despite the cost to the people of Gaza Hamas had to bring this nightmare to them in order to avenge the death of Jabari?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back