Gay PRIDE Parade Is Really a SHAME Parade

Sorry, but in the flurry of trying to paint all of Islam as a "supremacist ideology," you overlooked the phony Christians' attempt to elevate their false supremacist ideology. Why do you identify Islam as "the most homophobic ideology imaginable" when the human garbage of other religions such as the fundie "Christians" do the same thing? What's the difference. All of the homophobia of the religions does not have anything to do with any belief in a Supreme Being on the part of any religion.

Homophobia is entirely the result of male sexual insecurity, which has wriggled its way into to concept of "religion" of various sorts. It's simply a manifestation of male psychological problems.

If you look further, you will find that these same religions spread a hatred and fear of female humans in their natural state, their biology, and the functions of their physical bodies. Look how many religions will not allow a female person to speak, solely on the basis that females do not have a penis.
I know of one that oppresses women in this and many other ways - Islam.

And no, Christianity is not supremacist. Islam is.

Christianity is damned well supremacist. Men calling themselves "Christians" have always attempted to subjugate female people. It's intrinsic to their religion. Read some of the garbage written by Saul, by Tertullian, by Timothy. Look at the modern-day supremacists. Look at such websites as how a "Christian" master-husband can force his wife to have sex. Look at the leadership of the Roman Catholic church. Didn't the teenage-girl chaser moore affiliate himself with some guy who told female people not to run for public office? Christianity has historically reeked of hatred for the female half of the population and the love of the penis. What is the explanation for this?

Christianity is damned well supremacist. Men calling themselves "Christians" have always attempted to subjugate female people. It's intrinsic to their religion. Read some of the garbage written by Saul, by Tertullian, by Timothy. Look at the modern-day supremacists. Look at such websites as how a "Christian" master-husband can force his wife to have sex. Look at the leadership of the Roman Catholic church. Didn't the teenage-girl chaser moore affiliate himself with some guy who told female people not to run for public office? Christianity has historically reeked of hatred for the female half of the population and the love of the penis. What is the explanation for this?
You don't even know the meaning of supremacism. It has nothing to do with men vs women. It is entirely a politic that sets one group above all others. Christianity does NOT do that. Islam does.

th

The US Constitution clearly outlaws supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself, of course). This is specified in Article 6, Section 2, Part 1 (the Supremacy Clause)

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land"

OMG Don't mince words "protectionist" or should I say "projectionist"! I do admire that you are firm where you stand like a gunboat blazing attack, yet you are not convincing the masses in your extremism.
What have I ever said that is "extreme" ?

No, I haven't. Please explain how you are so hurt. What has someone done to you?
I can tell my story sure, but you should realize hat my story is THE SAME STORY as hundreds of millions of other victims of Affirmative Action, over the past 50 years, mostly whites and Asians, but also Hispanics, other non-black races, and males.

41 years ago, when I applied for an assistantship at a Memphis State University graduate school, only 8 assistantships were granted (all to Blacks). 17 others were denied (all non-blacks). And the 8 Blacks, I was told, were the lowest 8 academically, in that class (1977).

Due to this, I, and many others were forced to drop out of the graduate school. Over the years, due to AA, I rarely even got interviewed for a job requiring a college degree.. I worked at sub-college jobs, and made much less money. Even now, my income is reduced in Social Security, because of the lower incomes I made when I was in the workforce.

No, I haven't. Please explain how you are so hurt. What has someone done to you?
I can tell my story sure, but you should realize hat my story is THE SAME STORY as hundreds of millions of other victims of Affirmative Action, over the past 50 years, mostly whites and Asians, but also Hispanics, other non-black races, and males.

41 years ago, when I applied for an assistantship at a Memphis State University graduate school, only 8 assistantships were granted (all to Blacks). 17 others were denied (all non-blacks). And the 8 Blacks, I was told, were the lowest 8 academically, in that class (1977).

Due to this, I, and many others were forced to drop out of the graduate school. Over the years, due to AA, I rarely even got interviewed for a job requiring a college degree.. I worked at sub-college jobs, and made much less money. Even now, my income is reduced in Social Security, because of the lower incomes I made when I was in the workforce.

I cannot speak about the source and reliability of the information concerning the academic rankings of the successful candidates in relation to your own. And, unfortunately, there have been so many made-up stories regarding comparative qualifications as to muddy up that water. I do know that at approximately the same time as you describe, I applied to a prestigious university run by the Catholics. I did not know that it actually had a limitation on how many persons who were in female bodies it would admit. I was National Honor Society. I broke 1400 on my SAT scores. I got on a "waiting list." I did not get in. I do not know whether my place in the freshman class was taken by males who had better or worse credentials than I had. If you think that you were a victim of bigotry, I think that I was as well.

So you were not harmed by Affirmative Action as you claimed......
I was IMMENSELY harmed by it, as was every non-black woh applied for an assistantship in my graduate school class, and hundreds of millions of other people for 50 years.

If you weren't lying, you'd be -------, but you WERE lying (stupidly)

I cannot speak about the source and reliability of the information concerning the academic rankings of the successful candidates in relation to your own. And, unfortunately, there have been so many made-up stories regarding comparative qualifications as to muddy up that water. I do know that at approximately the same time as you describe, I applied to a prestigious university run by the Catholics. I did not know that it actually had a limitation on how many persons who were in female bodies it would admit. I was National Honor Society. I broke 1400 on my SAT scores. I got on a "waiting list." I did not get in. I do not know whether my place in the freshman class was taken by males who had better or worse credentials than I had. If you think that you were a victim of bigotry, I think that I was as well.
May well have been. I wouldn't doubt it for an instant.

May well have been. I wouldn't doubt it for an instant.

So why not seek a wider scope of society and its institutions. Was "affirmative action" at the root of your problem? I do think that it was is my case. I do think that it was this university's decision to advance males over more qualified females.

So why not seek a wider scope of society and its institutions. Was "affirmative action" at the root of your problem? I do think that it was is my case. I do think that it was this university's decision to advance males over more qualified females.
This would be a very RARE exception. Ordinarily AA advances females over males, and blacks over non-blacks. In some cases, Hispanics get preference, however I would not lower myself to check Hispanic on an AA questionnaire, for the entire 50 years that I was in the workforce.

Nor would I give any credibility or respect to the lowlifes who do. Hurray for the 8 states that have banned this racist abomination.

Forum List

Back