Gay Parents Ready Kids for White House Easter Egg Roll

If homosexuality is not natural, why does it exist? Animals, who do not make up religions, engage in homosexual activity. You may not like it, it may disgust you and you might think it's immoral, but it is natural.

OCA said:
Check the parts sparky, square peg in a round hole.

Hey murder has been practiced since the dawn of time also, can I do that if it doesn't offend you?.

Two gay couples in a homosexual relationship affects you how? If you neighbour or friend or family member is murdered it affects you how? Answer these questions and you'll see the difference.

OCA said:
Bigotry LMFAO! There's that sorry argument again here for about the 1000th time.

An argument, I note, you have no answer for.

BTW, your statement about children of gay parents being better off dead. Care to expand why they would be? Got a link to any study that shows having gay parents is detrimental to children? Every school has its share of shitkickers, and the ones I went to school with were the result of a hetrosexual union. A lot of them were like that due to their upbringing. Using your logic are children of a hetrosexual upbringing better off dead?

OCA said:
Check the parts sparky, square peg in a round hole.

Hey murder has been practiced since the dawn of time also, can I do that if it doesn't offend you?

Bigotry LMFAO! There's that sorry argument again here for about the 1000th time.

Not a very good analogy. Murder infringes on someone else's freedom to continue living. Homosexuality occurs between two consenting adults and really isn't anyone else's concern as it hurts no one.

Nuc said:
OCA said:
So the real point is not who you have sex with, but who you don't have sex with?

Listen Nuc, we all know that the homosexual lifestyle choice is wrong and perverse, now you can argue this all day long, you can bring up the animal kingdom and ancient times and all the other farfetched crap to show that homosexuality is a normally occurring thing in nature but the fact is that after all the billions of dollars and the decades put into research nothing has been found.

Now shouldn't the real question be thusly: is homosexuality a conscious choice or is it a mental disorder?

Dr Grump said:
Two gay couples in a homosexual relationship affects you how? If you neighbour or friend or family member is murdered it affects you how? Answer these questions and you'll see the difference.

An argument, I note, you have no answer for.

BTW, your statement about children of gay parents being better off dead. Care to expand why they would be? Got a link to any study that shows having gay parents is detrimental to children? Every school has its share of shitkickers, and the ones I went to school with were the result of a hetrosexual union. A lot of them were like that due to their upbringing. Using your logic are children of a hetrosexual upbringing better off dead?

Ever hear of AIDS and how the queers infected the blood supply? That is how it effects me.

And are you impuning shitkickers? Are you saying that farmboys are worse off than the children of AIDS infested and mentally unstable pole smokers and rug munchers? LOL are you serious with this shit?

The bigot thing is just intellectual laziness.

jillian said:
Not a very good analogy. Murder infringes on someone else's freedom to continue living. Homosexuality occurs between two consenting adults and really isn't anyone else's concern as it hurts no one.

No, its an excellent analogy has the homosexual behavior hurts bot the consenting adults, they need to be saved from theirselves.

OCA said:
No, its an excellent analogy has the homosexual behavior hurts bot the consenting adults, they need to be saved from theirselves.

Buncha hooey.... why would they need to be "saved" from something they were born? It's about 10% of the population, same as any other naturally occurring recessive trait.

OCA said:
Nuc said:
Now shouldn't the real question be thusly: is homosexuality a conscious choice or is it a mental disorder?

I don't think it's a mental disorder, I think it's a variant of normal behavior.

But if I had to choose between the two I think it's CLOSER to a mental disorder than a conscious choice. I know a lot of male gays and none of them said they chose it. Sometimes they struggled against their natural impulses for a long time. In the case of lesbians on the other hand I think sometimes it's out of their control and sometimes they choose the behavior for political/social/experimental reasons. Many lesbians are really asexual people who have sex with women because they are feminists, or don't like men for other reasons than lack of sexual attraction. Another thing I've seen more often with lesbians is giving up lesbianism to have kids. Don't ask me to post links or evidence. I am speaking from my own experience with people I actually know and my own observations of their behavior.

Bottom line, probably sometimes it's a choice and sometimes it's the call of nature.

OCA said:
mentally unstable pole smokers and rug munchers? LOL are you serious with this shit?

It puzzles me why you take people to task for phrases like "wetback" and "******" or get bent out of shape when for example I made fun of the sexual practices of ancient Greeks, then turn around and use this kind of terminology.

OCA said:
The bigot thing is just intellectual laziness.

Really? I think it about covers your posts

big·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bgt)
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

OCA said:
And are you impuning shitkickers? Are you saying that farmboys are worse off than the children of AIDS infested and mentally unstable pole smokers and rug munchers? LOL are you serious with this shit?

heh.. :D

jillian said:
Yes, they're using their children to gain publicity. And I'm not sure how I feel about the use of this forum. But truth is that every group that has had to fight for its rights and against hatred has done the same. It's peaceful and hurts no one.

Gay and lesbian families have been very threatened by the overt hostility from this white house and its supporters and what better way to remind the powers that be that these are human beings they are dealing with than to show themselves as family units whose kids like Easter Eggs like everyone else's?

Again, if they want to show themselves to be a normal family unit, then do it. Like normal people. Don't wear goofy shirts.

Dressing differently, stupid gay-pride parades - all this does is make them look like idiots and bring more and more bad publicity and embarrassing publicity.

Show me the time there was a heterosexual parade where the participants ran around in speedos and dresses chanting "We're Straight, Naturally Mate, Get Used To It!"

Nuc said:
It puzzles me why you take people to task for phrases like "wetback" and "******" or get bent out of shape when for example I made fun of the sexual practices of ancient Greeks, then turn around and use this kind of terminology.

Because I can.

GotZoom said:
Again, if they want to show themselves to be a normal family unit, then do it. Like normal people. Don't wear goofy shirts.

Dressing differently, stupid gay-pride parades - all this does is make them look like idiots and bring more and more bad publicity and embarrassing publicity.

Show me the time there was a heterosexual parade where the participants ran around in speedos and dresses chanting "We're Straight, Naturally Mate, Get Used To It!"

Did civil rights marches in the 60's annoy you, too? That's really what we're talking about...peaceful protest. Again, I'm not sure how I feel about the forum...but people have the right to make their cause heard. If people stop trying to prevent them from marrying the person of their choice and give them equal rights to heterosexuals, I figure you won't see them acting "differently".

Nuc said:
Well I "can" say that the ancient Greeks were the biggest proponents of homosexuality in history, but last time I said that you banned me!

Because you are perpetuating a myth, i'm spreading the truth.

Forum List

Back