"Pro-Trans Group Behind Virginia School Walkout Plans To ‘Rehome’ Gay Kids Who Hate Their Parents"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Backstory: Youngkin said that schools have to talk to parents if the kids are claiming to be trannies. Naturally, parental involvement annoys the libs in NOVA and the schools, so they have a new plan. Help kids run away from home.

Pro-Trans Group Behind Virginia School Walkout Plans To ‘Rehome’ Gay Kids Who Hate Their Parents | The Daily Wire

A Virginia pro-trans group with Democratic ties says it will help gender-confused students leave their families and “rehome” them with new “queer friendly” guardians instead, according to internal materials obtained by The Daily Wire.
But materials from the group’s internal message board show that its plans go much further than a walkout. A “#resources-for-outed-students” channel, created by Rawal, said the group would help children run away from their parents and arrange for them to be placed with new “Queer friendly” guardians.

“We’re creating this channel as a way for everyone to understand the mutual aid and support resources the PLP has available for outed and in-crisis students! For full transparency, this channel is catered to outed students who are facing familial rejection or need to leave their home for another reason,” he wrote.

“In the event of you needing to leave your home, we can provide you with emergency housing from a supportive, Queer friendly adult,” he continued, cautioning: “Please note that this adult will likely be white.”

Sounds like a tranny kidnapping cult to me.

I'd not shed a tear if a parent wasted those perverts in the act.....And I would hope I was on the Grand Jury to No Bill them.

Walkout plans? Remember when Reagan fired all the air traffic people who walked out? There are plenty of qualified teachers around. Let's hope the Governor is ready.

Saw this locally...we have people, in this case, a doctor who happens to be female encouraging kids to transition and to keep the school from letting parents in on what is happening. Twenty years ago if you had people interfering in others family life and influencing their kids in negative fashion you had legal recourse or other ways to deal with the intruder.

There is something off about people who believe they are superior to and interfere negatively in other's families by influencing the child of that family. I am Saying that they are ...mentally off and they're dangerous not only to the family but to society specifically. THey need a load of buckshot in their ass.

“In the event of you needing to leave your home, we can provide you with emergency housing from a supportive, Queer friendly adult,” he continued, cautioning: “Please note that this adult will likely be white.”

Sounds like a tranny kidnapping cult to me.
Naaaaah, a male homosexual kidnapping club. WHITE male homosexuals, what, about half a dozen of them? Sharing around the bottoms of any boys they can trap this way.

Seems to me the police should take an interest in this ------- no, I forgot, we don't have police anymore. And predatory male homosexuals are supposed to be the bestest people there are!

And predatory male homosexuals are supposed to be the bestest people there are!

1678914679041.png

Forum List

Back