Gay Parents Ready Kids for White House Easter Egg Roll

OCA said:
Oh lord you have heard thousands of sensible arguments, you just probably chose to ignore them because they didn't fit your view of moral relativity.

How about this, you provide an argument that shows homosexuality to be a good thing. This ought to be good for a laugh or two.

A homosexual relationship isn't any more "good" or "bad" than heterosexual relationship.

Two people that love each other and share a life together.

Thats all there is to it.

Why does the gender of the people in the relationship make a difference?

Hit me with your best shot.

sitarro said:
Dennis Miller had George Carlin on his show during the "Don't ask don't tell" era. Since Carlin had been in the Air Force, Miller asked him what he thought of this policy. His reply was something like this. . . . "when I was in the Air Force we pretty much knew who was gay and most didn't have a problem with it because when we got leave and went to town it meant more pussy for us!". Easily one of the funniest things I have ever watched on TV.

lol.. Carlin is great and its a shame Dennis's show got pulled from HBO.

That reminds me a lot of a summer job I worked at an amusement park many years ago, at least 1/8 of the guys working there were gay.

It was a bit of a culture shock for a country / small town kid like me.

GotZoom said:
Let's take these two statement to the extreme.

The state of Colorado has no laws against beastiality. If a single parent (due to divorce) participates in this kind of activity, it is certainly abnormal.

But is it wrong? Or immoral?

If there is no law against it, then the parent can have a couple of german shepards or sheep around the house to get their jollies from.

The child is exposed to it. Is that wrong? Should that family be "broken up" because of what the parent does in the privacy of his/her own home (that isn't illegal)?

Actually there are something like 24 states that have NO laws against beastiality.

Anywho...

:bsflag:

When animals can give legal and informed consent to have sex with you, then your argument might hold water.

WRT to the legality of it... not all laws are just laws.

Redhots said:
Actually there are something like 24 states that have NO laws against beastiality.

Anywho...

:bsflag:

When animals can give legal and informed consent to have sex with you, then your argument might hold water.

WRT to the legality of it... not all laws are just laws.

Nice dodge.

:rotflmao:

I didn't know you could "dodge" false analogies.

Q: How is a raven like a writing desk?

A: Because Poe wrote on both.

That pretty much sums up your comparison.

Yes, I know you were specificly "just" talking about abnormal things being illegal / legal , but don't think for a minute people don't see through the smokescreen.

Even if I said "fucking sheep is great!" or "fucking sheep is horrible!" it has as much to do with homosexuality as a raven does with a desk.

Or do you honestly just want to know my opinion on zoophilia?

Redhots said:

Yes, I know you were specificly "just" talking about abnormal things being illegal / legal , but don't think for a minute people don't see through the smokescreen.

Even if I said "fucking sheep is great!" or "fucking sheep is horrible!" it has as much to do with homosexuality as a raven does with a desk.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Redhots again.

He has got you there.

As far as homosexuals looking to animal behavior as proof that their behavior is normal....I have a number of ferral cats in my backyard, I just saw 2 brothers trying to screw each other. So by the logic used by idiots defending homosexual practices, sibling copulation must be natural especially between 2 brothers.....what a crock!

Redhots said:

You were the one who made the statements after agreeing that it is abnormal:

"But being abnormal does not make something wrong or immoral by defult.

Yet we have states now that are trying to break up families because of it."

You are stating that even though you agree that homosexuality is abnormal, it isn't wrong or immoral because not everything abnormal is wrong or immoral.

And states are breaking up families because of the abnormal behavior (homosexuality).

Not a false analogy at all. You feel homosexuality is abnormal. I am assuming that you feel beastiality is abnormal (could be a false assumption on my part I know but..)

You are stating that both behaviors are abnormal; but one is still worse than the other?

Certainly you aren'st saying that in either case, families shouldnt be broken apart.

Forum List

Back