Gay Day at Disney

What a sad state hate had brought Green Bean to. Very sad.

Rejection of the LGBT cult values does not automatically = "hate". That's a very fascist way of trying to shut down an argument that you are quite apparently ill-equipped to defend.

Because I don't hate gay people I am pervert?

You can disagree with the cult of LGBT without hating them. Just like a parent can disagree with a child who is having a tantrum without hating the child. Agreeing with the child's tantrum when you know better is the despicable and perverted offense.

You can disagree with the cult of LGBT without hating them. Just like a parent can disagree with a child who is having a tantrum without hating the child. Agreeing with the child's tantrum when you know better is the despicable and perverted offense.

Yes you can, but when you speak words of hate towards someone for being gay you hate them. If you call someone a pervert for not having a problem with homosexuality, you hate homosexuality. See how that works?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Yes you can, but when you speak words of hate towards someone for being gay you hate them. If you call someone a pervert for not having a problem with homosexuality, you hate homosexuality. See how that works?

Yes, I do. I see that a behavior can be objected to while the person remains separate. Thanks for pointing out that gay behaviors are separate from the person.

That by the way, is going to be the hinge of the US Supreme Court's decision regarding all cases now before it regarding so-called "gay civil rights". ie: the Court will have to weigh whether or not a limited set of deviant sexual behaviors, essentially a cult, has rights to special priveleges and immunities covered under the Constitution.

They will have to weigh whether or not this sets a new precedent under the 14th, and which behaviors self-diagnosing as "born that way" will come next asking for ????

Many thanks to you for clarifying homosexuality as a behavior separate from the person! :clap2:

Yes, I do. I see that a behavior can be objected to while the person remains separate. Thanks for pointing out that gay behaviors are separate from the person.

That by the way, is going to be the hinge of the US Supreme Court's decision regarding all cases now before it regarding so-called "gay civil rights". ie: the Court will have to weigh whether or not a limited set of deviant sexual behaviors, essentially a cult, has rights to special priveleges and immunities covered under the Constitution.

They will have to weigh whether or not this sets a new precedent under the 14th, and which behaviors self-diagnosing as "born that way" will come next asking for ????

Many thanks to you for clarifying homosexuality as a behavior separate from the person! :clap2:

Homosexuality is a cult?

Homosexuality is a cult?

Yes, it is.

1. It aggressively evangelizes.

2. It sets standards for the faithful.

3. It punishes heretics and deserters [Anne Heche is synonymous with "traitor"..lawsuits, blackmail and threats against people in power who don't deliver them every whim they want.]

4. It has a messiah: Harvey Milk.

5. It seeks to pass its dogma onto youth and children [see law in California forcing children to emulate Harvey Milk, LGBT messiah and serial pedophile]

6. It seeks to stamp out other dogma that threatens its own, like christianity's mandate to not enable homosexual takeover of a society, or islam, the same.

In fact a person would be hard-pressed to define how the church of LGBT is not like a cult instead of how it is like a cult.

Last edited:

Homosexuality is a cult?

Yes, it is.

3. It punishes heretics and deserters [Anne Heche is synonymous with "traitor"..lawsuits, blackmail and threats against people in power who don't deliver them every whim they want.]

5. It seeks to pass its dogma onto youth and children [see law in California forcing children to emulate Harvey Milk, LGBT messiah and serial pedophile]

6. It seeks to stamp out other dogma that threatens its own, like christianity's mandate to not enable homosexual takeover of a society, or islam, the same.

In fact a person would be hard-pressed to define how the church of LGBT is not like a cult instead of how it is like a cult.

oh brother. want one of these: :eusa_boohoo:

Homosexuality is a cult?

Yes, it is.

Okay, well good to know I am having a conversation with someone who lives in fantasy land. Tin foil is on sale at Walmart. Have a good day.

Homosexuality is a cult?

Yes, it is.

Okay, well good to know I am having a conversation with someone who lives in fantasy land. Tin foil is on sale at Walmart. Have a good day.

Sil is certifiably in loony land.

From ya'lls perspective I undoubtedly look like I'm from looney land. But then again, I'm considering your perspective. See my signature for details. I'll accept your compliments accordingly.

From ya'lls perspective I undoubtedly look like I'm from looney land. But then again, I'm considering your perspective. See my signature for details. I'll accept your compliments accordingly.

Your looney from pretty much every perspective. Harvey Milk Messiah? Lol
Most young men probably have no idea who he is or care. What kind of church do you go to?

Homosexuality is a cult?

We've got some "tax-exempt" paperwork to fill out!

Forum List

Back