Gay Day at Disney

Again, I don't understand why this thread has become a "try and defend Harvey Milk" thread. It's about holding a gay day at Disney.

It's an attempt to paint homosexuals with the broad-brush of pedophilia and raping minors.

Isn't that obvious?

>>>>

Probably a Chic-fil-a Plot.

Don't forget the millions who "liked" the boycott A&E facebook page just hours after it was set up to protest suppression of free speech against gay marriage by Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty..

True, many however are MADE that way:

Speaking of social learning....look at the "classes" going on at Disney the busiest youngest child attendance days of the year [see this thread topic]

Oh I believe that, I believe that behind every gay person is someone who has been abused. No different than almost every pedophile was themselves a victim.

And the ones who are "bisexual" I believe do it strictly for the "naughtiness"

...except that I know a lot of gay people very well who were not abused as a child or as an adult, lol.

The bible of Gay Media Manipulators, a brilliant book **After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays ....by two devious homosexuals, Marshall Kirk, a researcher in neuropsychiatry and Hunter Madsen -. This powerfully persuasive, perverse and popular 1989 book presents an impassioned plea, for homosexual activists to implement an aggressive, concerted and organized campaign to mold public perceptions. It is basically a blueprint for the Gay Agenda, it makes the following statement -

We argue that for all practical purposes, gays should be considered to have been born gay, even though sexual orientation, for most humans, seems to be the product of a complex interaction between innate predispositions and environmental factors during childhood and early adolescence (page 184);

Kevin? Is "openly gay" the same as having a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems?

There are pedophiles and there are gay people. Two different things. If Harvey Milk was a pedophile (again, I don't know much about the guy) then obviously he's not worthy of looking up to in any way.

You're not talking to an H. Milk spokesperson; I can give two shits about him.

Harvey Milk is the "poster boy" for the Gay Agenda - If you support the Gay Agenda you will be associated with Milk and his Minions.

Gays represent an obscenely large percentage of the pedophile population - homosexuality is also associated with Pedophilia - like it or not.

Gays are grossly over represented among serial killers as well - further reason to keep them at arms length from Children.

LGBT are all part of the same mixed bag of nuts - there's a few otherwise decent ones in there , but for the most part - it's a bag of nuts that belongs in the closet.

Kevin? Is "openly gay" the same as having a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems?

There are pedophiles and there are gay people. Two different things. If Harvey Milk was a pedophile (again, I don't know much about the guy) then obviously he's not worthy of looking up to in any way.

Harvey Milk is the "poster boy" for the Gay Agenda - If you support the Gay Agenda you will be associated with Milk and his Minions.

Gays represent an obscenely large percentage of the pedophile population - homosexuality is also associated with Pedophilia - like it or not.

Gays are grossly over represented among serial killers as well - further reason to keep them at arms length from Children.

LGBT are all part of the same mixed bag of nuts - there's a few otherwise decent ones in there , but for the most part - it's a bag of nuts that belongs in the closet.

Harvey Milk is one person and in no way represents gay people in general. In 250 years no one's going to even know who Harvey Milk is, but there will still be gay people. You seem to be particularly eager to maintain this association as a "valid point" in the debate, but unfortunately you're wrong.

This debate is becoming pointless. If we keep moving forward, you will continue to post notes about how much you dislike gay people because they're gay, and I'll post notes about how I can care less if an individual is gay, and we'll go back and forth in an endless loop.

GreenBean dislikes gays and will interact with them with disdain.
KevinWestern will treat them like anyone else.

Settled. Move on?

Harvey Milk is one person and in no way represents gay people in general. In 250 years no one's going to even know who Harvey Milk is, but there will still be gay people. You seem to be particularly eager to maintain this association as a "valid point" in the debate, but unfortunately you're wrong.

This debate is becoming pointless. If we keep moving forward, you will continue to post notes about how much you dislike gay people because they're gay, and I'll post notes about how I can care less if an individual is gay, and we'll go back and forth in an endless loop.

Settled. Move on?

Kevin - generally treat YOU with courtesy because you are a gentlemen and a scholar despite your twisted political ideology.

When you say "you will treat them like anyone else" I can assume that to mean that you are not one of "THEM" - If so , that would explain your ability to represent yourself in a rational and reasonable manner.

Yup - Move On. But later Gator - I gotta go shovel Snow.

Last edited:
February 13, 2008

Unmasking the "gay" agenda

By J. Matt Barber

Balance of Power

Americans who self-identify as "gay" or lesbian comprise roughly one to three percent of the population. Yet the homosexual movement — led by extremist homosexual pressure groups like the so-called Human Rights Campaign (HRC) — represent, per capita, one of America's most powerful and well-funded political lobbies. Consider that HRC and the HRC foundation alone have an annual budget in excess of 50 million.

Through a carefully crafted, decades-old propaganda campaign, homosexual activists have successfully cast homosexuals — many of whom enjoy positions of influence and affluence — as a disadvantaged minority. They have repackaged and sold to the public behaviors which thousands of years of history, every major world religion and uncompromising human biology have long identified as immoral and sexually deviant.

The Goal

Unmasking the "gay" agenda

Settled. Move on?

Kevin - generally treat YOU with courtesy because you are a gentlemen and a scholar despite your twisted political ideology.

When you say "you will treat them like anyone else" I can assume that to mean that you are not one of "THEM" - If so , that would explain your ability to represent yourself in a rational and reasonable manner.

"THEM" *cue scary music

Settled. Move on?

"THEM" *cue scary music

How about the TWILIGHT ZONE - instead we could call it the PERVERT ZONE

You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a vile land of sexual dementia . Next stop, the Pervert Zone!

I'm not anti-gay...but i am against gays getting "married".
What i don't get is, they talk about wanting the same rights and benefits that the rest of us have. They want to make being gay a normal thing. But then they do things like this...not so much having the "event" as how they dress and act out in public. Even heterosexual couples don't do things like this..their actions at these events are not "normal". I'm sure a lot of gay couples don't go overboard with this, i know quite a few that you would have no idea they are gay. Then you get the wierdo's that want to dress extravagantly like women and they just plain look stupid!

With this, how are we supposed to believe they want to be "equal"?????

Caroljo, DISNEY is doing "this".
Called marketing.
American as apple pie, baseball and cheese burgers.

I am not going on gay day to Disney and I have no problems with gay folks.
They are telling people what day it is so why would anyone oppose it?
If you ain't going who gives a shit?

The fact of the matter is they {The Gays} objected strenuously when Disney posted signs at the entrance the first year warning families that it was a gay-fest - the signs were removed at the Gays request.

Local groups hired an aerial advertising company to fly a banner over the area to forewarn families - the gays didn't like this either -but tough Noogies - They want to ambush decent hard working families, they want to get near your kids - they want every opportunity possible to indoctrinate Children and intimidate decent and moral families. They simply adore ramming their Agenda down the throats of decent and moral people.

The fact of the matter is they {The Gays} objected strenuously when Disney posted signs at the entrance the first year warning families that it was a gay-fest - the signs were removed at the Gays request.

Local groups hired an aerial advertising company to fly a banner over the area to forewarn families - the gays didn't like this either -but tough Noogies - They want to ambush decent hard working families, they want to get near your kids - they want every opportunity possible to indoctrinate Children and intimidate decent and moral families. They simply adore ramming their Agenda down the throats of decent and moral people.

And the homoeroticism returns. Ramming and throats. Makes me tingly...

A Short History of Disney World and Gay Days in Orlando

In the end, persistence, tolerance, and economics won out. The espionage efforts have proven expensive and ineffectual. The Southern Baptist boycott has been pretty much a failure, and Pat Robertson's dire warnings of hell and brimstone have failed to set the city on fire. Now, hotels are rushing to become a Gay Days Co-Host Hotel property, national businesses like Bud Light & Esurance are sponsors, national media attend and highlight the major economic benefits, and the Mayor of Orlando and the Mayor of the Board of County Commissioners have offered Gay Days visitors a hearty welcome and have even attended Gay Days events.

And the homoeroticism returns. Ramming and throats. Makes me tingly...

A Short History of Disney World and Gay Days in Orlando

In the end, persistence, tolerance, and economics won out. The espionage efforts have proven expensive and ineffectual. The Southern Baptist boycott has been pretty much a failure, and Pat Robertson's dire warnings of hell and brimstone have failed to set the city on fire. Now, hotels are rushing to become a Gay Days Co-Host Hotel property, national businesses like Bud Light & Esurance are sponsors, national media attend and highlight the major economic benefits, and the Mayor of Orlando and the Mayor of the Board of County Commissioners have offered Gay Days visitors a hearty welcome and have even attended Gay Days events.

By Pete Werner
Gay Man
DIS Founder/Webmaster

...I’ve watched over the years as Gay Days has grown in scope and size. What once was a small group of well-meaning gay men and lesbians has grown – and in my opinion, deformed – into what is now nothing more than a vile spectacle of self indulgence and indecency....

I can’t help but think of, and feel sorry for – the unsuspecting family who saved for years for a once in a lifetime trip – only to arrive and find that Disney had in fact, been invaded by he-women and shaved down muscle boys. By itself that would not be a problem, but the sheer number of people who seem to go out of their way to rub their sexuality in everyones face during this ‘event’ is nothing short of disgraceful. Is the Magic Kingdom REALLY the place for a 5 year old to ask his father why those two men are kissing? Is it really up to any person to decide for that parent when, or if, they will have that conversation with their child?...

...the ‘Night of Joy’ (the Christian concert that takes place at the Magic Kingdom each year) is a hard ticket event – meaning that it’s not open to the public, and requires separate admission. The Magic Kingdom is closed down to the public at a certain time, and only those people that CHOOSE to be there are allowed in. Families that come to the Magic Kingdom on Gay Days are not afforded the luxury of choice. Since Disney does not sanction the event, it’s not mentioned anywhere, or to anyone booking a reservation during that week....

...it’s far from it. Trust me, if a religious group organized 100,000 Christians to go and ‘make yourself known’ in the Magic Kingdom one day a year – and began rubbing their lifestyles in the faces of visitors by preaching to them as they tried to ride Space Mountain – plenty of people would be up in arms Disney Gay Days - Why Im not going to Gay Days this year

Disney Gay Days - Why Im not going to Gay Days this year

Families that go are afforded choice Beanie...they can turn around and not go in...head over to Universal. No family to date has been shackled and drug into the Magic Kingdom.

130,000 to 150,000 visitors each June. Ah, capitalism. :lol:

I know many gay folk that are decent and moral people.
No longer will you and your mob be allowed to publicly proclaim them as 2nd class humans withiout us telling you very loudly you are wrong.
So get used to it.
Even us southern straight red necks know what is right and what is wrong.

No longer will you and your mob be allowed to publicly proclaim them as 2nd class humans withiout us telling you very loudly you are wrong.
So get used to it.

Me too - so what ?

2nd Class Humans - that's a nasty term. They deserve the same treatment that is granted a mongoloid person . Mongolism is is a chromosomal disorder caused by an error in cell division that results in an extra chromosome. Homosexuality - theoretically - is a different defect , in SOME queers it is possibly caused by an enzyme imbalance in the brain

So basically they are two differing Birth Defects - The difference being that Mongoloids are mentally retarded while homosexuals are sexually retarded

So get used to it.

Nope.

You do know it's a crime against nature, and in some cases the government to marry your sister or first cousin don't you ?

Inbred.jpg

Just had to bump this thread because of the Disney move against the Boy Scouts for refusing to drink the rainbow Koolaide.

Just had to bump this thread because of the Disney move against the Boy Scouts for refusing to drink the rainbow Koolaide.

The Girl Scouts can openly promote Lesbianism, Abortion, Socalism and no repercussions - The Boy Scouts refuse to bend or break and they have been badgered for decades by Socio-Fascist Mob - unbelievable !

Forum List

Back