pitbull almost dies saving owner from train tracks

• Banned
Pitbulls are just dogs like any other dog'

They are wonderful and loyal friends

Pitbulls are just dogs like any other dog'

They are wonderful and loyal friends

They are also the worst offenders of dog mauling people and the single most vicious breed animal care and control has to deal with.

• Banned
man you are just jammmed packed to the brim with fucking hate huh?

As with any animal, you must be careful with the background of it's ancestors.
A true herding dog, with herding ancestors, will nip and attempt to herd kids. A fighting dog, who's ancestors were fighters, will want to fight.
A hunting dog( background) will be inclined to hunt. A race horse (background) will have no desire to gallop or trail ride.
A Bush will want to suppress and rule.
A Sharpton will want to be rich without lifting a finger.
Uh murkin will often not be able to find it's own nation on a map.

man you are just jammmed packed to the brim with fucking hate huh?

The facts are not hate. I would think you would understand that.

In light of two pit bull mauling's of babies over the weekend here in the area..... one death..one near death...two separate dogs, I thought i would remind you what they ALSO do.

A true herding dog, with herding ancestors, will nip and attempt to herd kids. A fighting dog, who's ancestors were fighters, will want to fight.
A hunting dog( background) will be inclined to hunt. A race horse (background) will have no desire to gallop or trail ride.

^ This.

Pits can be sweet loving dogs but their background/genetics should never be discounted, dismissed or ignored. Anyone who does this is foolish.

^ This.

Pits can be sweet loving dogs but their background/genetics should never be discounted, dismissed or ignored. Anyone who does this is foolish.
The same goes for politicians.:eusa_shhh:

^ This.

And USMB posters :eusa_shhh:

A Bush will want to suppress and rule.
A Sharpton will want to be rich without lifting a finger.
Uh murkin will often not be able to find it's own nation on a map.

why you capping on sharpton, he is a good man and has worked hard to help the American people.

So now helping people is being lazy?

Last edited:

^ This.

Yep especially for the pitbull types with lipstick.

^ This.

I agree. I have many friends with Pits who wouldn't have any other breed.

Personally I have nothing against the breed and am currently fostering a Pit/GSD mix. He's a great dog. Super friendly with people and other dogs.

I also agree that if you can try to check the pups background before you bring one into your home.

They have a bad reputation. Some of which is totally undeserved but its always good to be safe rather than sorry when dealing with this breed. Of course there are other breeds out there with just as bad a rep as the Pit.

^ This.

Personally I have nothing against the breed and am currently fostering a Pit/GSD mix. He's a great dog. Super friendly with people and other dogs.

I also agree that if you can try to check the pups background before you bring one into your home.

They have a bad reputation. Some of which is totally undeserved but its always good to be safe rather than sorry when dealing with this breed. Of course there are other breeds out there with just as bad a rep as the Pit.

Chihuahua... another mean vicious little bastard.

^ This.

^ Absolutely.

If I ever decided to get a pit I'd either get one as a pup (that didn't have any fighting directly in it's background). Or if I decided to get an older dog I'd not have it around kids. Regardless of how 'rehabbed' it was. And I'd keep an extremely watchful eye on it if I had other pets.

I'd likely never get a pit though . . . I like my dogs with nice furry coats! lol

^ This.

Ray of Sunshine today, aren't ya. :lol: :)
We have a Pit Bull in the house, my Son's dog. He's just under 2 years. He is like a shadow. Not a mean bone in his body. He doesn't know his own strength though. Very loving, great to pet. He thinks I'm his personal Chef. :) We do not let him near young kids.

We have a Pit Bull in the house, my Son's dog. He's just under 2 years. He is like a shadow. Not a mean bone in his body. He doesn't know his own strength though. Very loving, great to pet. He thinks I'm his personal Chef. :) We do not let him near young kids.

i have the sweetest dogs.....jake....mix golden rescue....65 lbs.....buddy short legged coffee can dog....rescue 45 lbs...thor....doberman....not a rescue 100 lbs...sweetest dogs in the world....i would never leave or let them near kids unleashed....just takes a sec or too for the fun and games to go wrong

and i am pretty sure i can survive the taco dog attack....not sure i can say that about a pit bull attack....i was fussing with insurance people about the dangerous dog list....agent makes the point.....a doberman bite normally runs a few thousand at best

yep.... that i sure am :)

I am not saying that all pits are bad..... i am saying they can be and are very dangerous. I work closely with animal care and control. I know what is in the kennels.... and what dogs are the most trouble and aggressive.... People got chihuahuas becasue they were the flavor of the month....not understanding the breed. People found out they are meal little bastards.... they were bread to be that way. We have so many surrender chihuahuas right now we are trying to ship them out of state.

and i am pretty sure i can survive the taco dog attack....not sure i can say that about a pit bull attack....i was fussing with insurance people about the dangerous dog list....agent makes the point.....a doberman bite normally runs a few thousand at best

exactly... The breed will do what the breed does best. Pit bulls were bread for fighting and killing

Forum List

Back