Gas prices on the rise again. What say you Sallow?

Yea, my avatar stays until this phoney, flip flopping, Chicago punk is voted out!!

If there was ever a right wing idiot in the white house again, your avatar would be a reality.

Really? What did Bush do when prices rose? What was the price of gas when he left office?

Partisan much? Wake up son.:eusa_hand:

Maybe it's the Chinese/Canada deal that Obama obstructed. Too bad we didn't take advantage of that situation. But hey, it's all good to Obama, he does not care about American citizens, he only wants to be the ruler, he needs votes to get that done.

Some idiots are still lock step in line with him, sort of like he's some sort of good businessman.......... ROTLMBO

Really? What did Bush do when prices rose?

Laughed all the way to the bank along with Cheney and the other big oil GOP hacks

What was the price of gas when he left office?

Bush gave us the highest gas prices in the history of the nation.

I agree, it's time to grow up and stop thinking that the GOP will ever "trickle down" anything to you. If it benefits them (like sky right gas prices) they will do it.

When they were going down you demanded credit for Obama. Now?

I say I never demanded credit for Obama when they were going down..

I had a thread that was making fun of those who blamed Obama when they went up.

:lol:

:razz:

Why wouldn't people blame Obama? Take a look at this link, and tell me how the byproduct of these actions wouldn't result in high fuel prices....Ridiculous.
American Energy Roadblocks by the Obama Administration - House Committee on Natural Resources

Really? What did Bush do when prices rose?

Laughed all the way to the bank along with Cheney and the other big oil GOP hacks

What was the price of gas when he left office?

Bush gave us the highest gas prices in the history of the nation.

I agree, it's time to grow up and stop thinking that the GOP will ever "trickle down" anything to you. If it benefits them (like sky right gas prices) they will do it.

Hey - how come your "Rep Power" is turned off, pussy ?

I thought "rep didn't mean squat" to a filthy little faggot like yourself.

Turn it on - assfucker. Let's have a peek.

Forum List

Back