Gas price average dips to $3.75 today. Down from $3.87 high in August.

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.
Ok tell me specifically what policies of Biden caused the drop? FYI Jos policies have kept prices high.

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.
I have yet to see a single "conservative" post from you

In Michigan, it was $1.79 when President Trump left office. Let me know when Biden approaches that
We have a deal, if you agree to praise Obama for being better than Trump on energy if it turns out that the average was lower when Obama left compared to when Trump left.
1696637633727.gif

We have a deal, if you agree to praise Obama for being better than Trump on energy if it turns out that the average was lower when Obama left compared to when Trump left.
View attachment 839415
Wait until you can't get gas and there's 1/2 tank rationing. That's coming. Before next November, that's coming.

If I was feeling frisky, I'd get a 1k gallon tank delivered right now.

I have yet to see a single "conservative" post from you
Conservative ideology is not define as "The view that increasing gas prices are controlled by a President only when a Democrat is President and that decreasing prices are controlled by a President as long as he's a Republican".

I mean, you can link to that definition of conservatism if you find one.

Gas prices will probably decline sharply in the next couple of weeks.

Forum List

Back