Gas up 4.5% after Israel/Hamas war

Biden just needs to keep funding Iran to keep the war going like he is doing in the Ukraine. He gave Iran $5 billion and will need more.

This should help permanently elevate gas prices and make inflation surge even more.

It'll come back down. Something happens. People make a run on gas. Gas companies use something happening and people making a run on gas to jack up prices every time something happens. Rinse and repeat.

It'll come back down. Something happens. People make a run on gas. Gas companies use something happening and people making a run on gas to jack up prices every time something happens. Rinse and repeat.
The Left is in charge

It's the new normal.

It's down 29 cents over the last two weeks. Oil set for first weekly drop in three as Mideast situation holds

Oil set for first weekly drop in three as Mideast situation holds​

PUBLISHED THU, OCT 26 20239:05 PM EDT
Reuters

Oil prices rose on Friday, regaining ground after tumbling more than $2 a barrel in the previous session as concerns of a wider Middle East conflict eased while the United States, the world’s biggest oil consumer, showed signs of weakening demand.

Brent crude futures climbed 45 cents, or 0.5%, to $88.38 a barrel by 0019 GMT while U.S. West Texas Intermediate was at $83.63 a barrel, up 42 cents, or 0.5%.

I just paid 3.09 a gallon. What the hell is Biden thinking allowing it to get this low? How are my energy stocks supposed to grow with prices this low?????

Most people don't seem to care. I still see people tooling around in large pickups and SUV's, so those people couldn't care less about gas prices.

My personal pet peeve is having to buy mid-grade fuel (both cars are turbo's), which is often 50c/gal more than Regular. So the sign out front says, $3.89, but I end up paying $4.39. Dang.

Forum List

Back