Gas price average dips to $3.75 today. Down from $3.87 high in August.

Flora has low prices because it’s close to the golf, so they have easy access to gas. Also, they sell cheap gasoline. That doesn’t have to be refined in a way that reduces pollution, because the governor doesn’t believe in pollution. And state tax is low in Florida.

Soooo, you are chinese eh? Figures. How much is chairmen Xi paying you to post your propaganda?
No, he's Georgian. Georgia is in white on the map.

Georgia_high_detail_map.png

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.
when you raise it 2 dollars a 13 cent drop isnt a decrease in prices you stupid fuck,,,

Flora has low prices because it’s close to the golf, so they have easy access to gas. Also, they sell cheap gasoline. That doesn’t have to be refined in a way that reduces pollution, because the governor doesn’t believe in pollution. And state tax is low in Florida.
OK, what is your explanation for lower prices in Tennessee? We are not close to the Gulf. Yet, all of the other reasons are likely true for everywhere else that the gas is not close to California's prices.

Low state gas taxes. :D

Thanks, DeSantis!
Uh...no, pinhead.

Florida is 26 cents per gallon. Hawaii is 16 cents. Liberal Massachusetts is 24 cents. "High Tax" New York is 25 cents.

Go ask the Trump-aligned, all-Republican West Virginia why their gas tax is 37 cents per gallon.

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.
Gas is $3.02 to $3.29 / Gallon around here.
1696624654344.png

Gas here is 369 a gallon. It used to be under two dollars under Trump. Still a long way to go with the price of homes big astronomical. Americans across country are infuriated.

What's that sucking sound you are hearing commie from Conyers? Why, its the dried up Emergency Reserve being used to get your 12 cent two day decrease in prices!

i paid 2.99 this morning. $20 worth lasts a month most times.

Forum List

Back