Gas price average dips to $3.75 today. Down from $3.87 high in August.

Without reading the other 101 posts, I will say that gas prices in WA state range from $4.29 to $5.09 and I'm sure there are other areas above $5:09.

I can afford it, but I HATE IT.

Thanks OPEC+ the trump deal.

Without reading the other 101 posts, I will say that gas prices in WA state range from $4.29 to $5.09 and I'm sure there are other areas above $5:09.

I can afford it, but I HATE IT.

Thanks OPEC+ the trump deal.
What Trump deal? Biden fucked the fuel supply on day 1.

Things were fine until he got in there like a monkey throwing pipe wrenches into the gears of America.

Last edited:
OOOO, 12 cents!
Mods hate it when gas goes down. So they send those threads to "Energy" while leaving "gas went up" threads in forums with more traffic.
1696643977527.gif

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.
Praise be to Joe Biden and the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich!

Hillary wants to deprogrammed you

Was $3.02 her in Virginia when I filled up last time. I started to use my dollar off a gallon rewards but I like to save it until when I have gas cans to fill so I can max out the perk at $20.00 off

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.
Show us where you ”bashed” Joe Bidenfor increasing gas prices.

I am not stupid enough, apparently you are, to credit or blame Biden for gas prices, I can’t believe you do, idiot!

We have a deal, if you agree to praise Obama for being better than Trump on energy if it turns out that the average was lower when Obama left compared to when Trump left.
View attachment 839415
Sorry lib. It was higher when the Kenyan left the white House

What was the price of gas in the US in 2016?

images

$2.14 per gallon

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.14 per gallon (gal) in 2016, 29 cents/gal (12%) less than in 2015 and the lowest annual average price since 2004. Lower crude oil prices in 2015 were the main cause of lower gasoline prices.Jan 6, 2017

Sorry lib. It was higher when the Kenyan left the white House

What was the price of gas in the US in 2016?

images

$2.14 per gallon

U.S. regular retail gasoline prices averaged $2.14 per gallon (gal) in 2016, 29 cents/gal (12%) less than in 2015 and the lowest annual average price since 2004. Lower crude oil prices in 2015 were the main cause of lower gasoline prices.Jan 6, 2017
And Trump spent the last year of his presidency trying to increase gas and oil prices.

Forum List

Back