Gas price average dips to $3.75 today. Down from $3.87 high in August.

Explain this:

1696619704848.png

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.
The price of gas is mainly determined by the crude oil market supply and demand. Always has, always will be. :dunno:

Explain this:

View attachment 839320
Flora has low prices because it’s close to the golf, so they have easy access to gas. Also, they sell cheap gasoline. That doesn’t have to be refined in a way that reduces pollution, because the governor doesn’t believe in pollution. And state tax is low in Florida.

Flora has low prices because it’s close to the golf, so they have easy access to gas. Also, they sell cheap gasoline. That doesn’t have to be refined in a way that reduces pollution, because the governor doesn’t believe in pollution. And state tax is low in Florida.

Soooo, you are chinese eh? Figures. How much is chairmen Xi paying you to post your propaganda?

Forum List

Back