Gas price average dips to $3.75 today. Down from $3.87 high in August.

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it 13 cents. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

I invite my felon conservatives who correctly blame him for increased gas prices to admit that he just lowered gas prices 13 cents in a period of a month and a half.

Your fellow DemoKKKrats keep saying the president doesn't control gas prices (at least when they go up).

lol

Since I have been bashing Joe Biden for increasing gas prices this year, I have to remain consistent and give him credit for lowering it $.13. The guy is a bad president with dementia but I give him credit when it’s due.

You are a complete, total idiot. And you are a Marxist Libtard you fraud. Change your screen name

So, prices went from super-duper-duper bad to just super-duper bad eh? And now you want to kiss the arse of the senile pedophile usurper?

Go screw yourself loser.

You aren't helping Biden dummy....

sebastian-kurz-kurz.gif

Biden did NOTHING!

You have? Where? Gas is 6.50 out here. Felon conservatives huh? Freudian slip there bucko!

Forum List

Back