Game of Thrones Season 7

I took Sansa's side there. Arya was being a snot. Sansa would be remiss if she didn't consider and plan for the possibility of Jon dying. She could have told the lords "Yeah, screw Jon, I'm da queen of da Norf now", but she supported Jon.

Her siblings have superpowers, but she's got them too --- the attitude, and the nice hair. Never underestimate the power of good hair and a bitch face.

"The dragon has three heads".
Drogon is meant for Jon and Dany will have to ride a different one. The third rider...I think might be Tyrion. I don't think he is a lannister.

My theory: He is a Lannister, but I think Joanna was raped by the Mad King as an insult to Tywin. I think that's the real reason he hates Tyrion. I could also be way off base. lol

I took Sansa's side there. Arya was being a snot. Sansa would be remiss if she didn't consider and plan for the possibility of Jon dying. She could have told the lords "Yeah, screw Jon, I'm da queen of da Norf now", but she supported Jon.

Her siblings have superpowers, but she's got them too --- the attitude, and the nice hair. Never underestimate the power of good hair and a bitch face.
Her superpower seem to be picking monsters to marry

Sansa is the main reason this whole Stark deaths started. She NEEDS to be queen. She WUVS Joffrey. She now clings to LittleFinger but allows his bullshit because he might get her the iron throne. She is a selfish, needy, corrupt little skank and I hated her from day one.

I loathe Sansa...but the gal that plays her does an AWESOME job with that part. Kudos to her. Same with the guy that played Joffrey. And the lady playing Cersei. Excellent actors. Excellent.

Do you think they'll bring a White Walker back, or a wight? If any?

I can imagine a wight tied up in rope and dragged back. But a WW?

Also find it hard to believe, even in this season of teleportation travel, that Jon can travel beyond the wall, grab a dead dude, bring it back to KL, and then get armies back to the wall to defend it.

I think it will be a wight. I don't see how a they can capture a white walker

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not sure about that. But I think there is an Ice Dragon the WWs have hidden. There were 3 eggs at the start of the show. I'm betting there are more eggs..somewhere. Fire and Ice. Pretty sure there is an icy dragon waiting to be introduced.

And...Jon might have to kill his little half brother. But it turns out Bran is not his half brother at all. Jon is NOT a stark. He Targaryen.

Half Stark

AND....I think Varys hid the infant Jon, and who better than to trust that baby with Ned Stark to claim as his bastard son when it was really his sisters?

Just theories mind you....but ones I am leaning towards.

This has already been shown. Bed was there when Lyann gave birth to Jon and she beg him to take and protect him.

"The dragon has three heads".
Drogon is meant for Jon and Dany will have to ride a different one. The third rider...I think might be Tyrion. I don't think he is a lannister.

Tyrion's birth caused the death of his mother. I'm pretty sure he is a Lannister. Why would Tywin acknowledge him as such if it weren't true?

The theory is the mad king raped and impregnated Tywin's wife.

Dickon (love that name) was shown burning to death. It was Bronn

Did he? I'm not sure i caught that part. Also no sign of Daddy Tarly, the prick.

He has to be around

There has to be another showdown between him and Sam

Agreed. I do wonder if the son survived.

Dickon was shown as burning to death

In Episode 5, yes.

Yep I was wrong. I thought I saw him burning to death, but it was a random soldier

I had hoped Arya would continue to King's Landing and assassinate Cersei, but since that seems to be out (although, with how amazingly fast people travel in this season, it's still possible :lol:), I have a new prediction. Cersei will end up killed by The Mountain. The White King controls the dead, and he will take control of The Mountain at some point, at which point he will kill Cersei and possibly Jaimie, maybe that creepy mad scientist as well.
I hope Arya kills Sansa. Sansa is just awful.

Why? Sansa is doing what she can.

Did he? I'm not sure i caught that part. Also no sign of Daddy Tarly, the prick.

He has to be around

There has to be another showdown between him and Sam

Agreed. I do wonder if the son survived.

Dickon was shown as burning to death

In Episode 5, yes.

Yep I was wrong. I thought I saw him burning to death, but it was a random soldier

You were only wrong in a temporal sense, not in an end result sense.

Death by Dragon

What a way for a Tarly to go

Dickon seemed like a good guy, but his dad was a POS. Not upset to see him go.

From a plot continuation standpoint I saw no purpose of Dickon if they killed him so easily

He was the reason Father Tarly sent Sam to the wall. He wanted Dickon as his heir

True....but you didn't even have to show him to do that

What did Dickon being the heir get him?
Toasted

AND....I think Varys hid the infant Jon, and who better than to trust that baby with Ned Stark to claim as his bastard son when it was really his sisters?

Just theories mind you....but ones I am leaning towards.

I like that one, Varys hiding Jon... that's a good idea!

Hard to keep my mouth shut, having seen the next ep. But I won't spoil. Can't wait to talk about it Sunday night! :)

I have to catch tidbits via youtube, so I am eager to read whatever I missed, here. :)

Nah, I won't spoil it. It's an excellent episode. Enjoy :)

We'll talk about it soon.

Forum List

Back