Game of Thrones Season 6

Best GOT episode EVER :clap:

While liked it. I thought it was a let down.

The Danny and Tyrion scenes were awesome. I like seeing the full night of the dragons. They should have killed all the slavers. It was awesome watching the Dorthaki take out the Sons of Harpy. The scene between Danny, Tyrion, Theon and Yara were masterful.

While I like the battle of the bastards (BOB), I thought it lacked something. I was sad to see Wun Wun go. He was one of my favs.

Glad to see the Starks retake Winterfell.
As far as deaths go in GOT, Wun Wun had a good one. He was the last giant, and he won the siege of Winterfell for the wildlings and the Starks. He broke through that door when Winterfell could have lasted years in a siege.

I wish the whole episode had just been the dragons destroying things. Hell... how awesome would it have been if for some reason the dragons had shown up in the north and destroyed the Bolton army? Who cares why? Let's see some more dragons!!!

The Danny and Tyrion scenes were awesome. I like seeing the full night of the dragons. They should have killed all the slavers. It was awesome watching the Dorthaki take out the Sons of Harpy. The scene between Danny, Tyrion, Theon and Yara were masterful.

While I like the battle of the bastards (BOB), I thought it lacked something. I was sad to see Wun Wun go. He was one of my favs.

As far as deaths go in GOT, Wun Wun had a good one. He was the last giant, and he won the siege of Winterfell for the wildlings and the Starks. He broke through that door when Winterfell could have lasted years in a siege.

I wish the whole episode had just been the dragons destroying things. Hell... how awesome would it have been if for some reason the dragons had shown up in the north and destroyed the Bolton army? Who cares why? Let's see some more dragons!!!
Danny has her shit together now. Dragons, Dorthaki, Unsully, Freed Slaves, the sell sword men, Tyrion and Varys as advisors, backing of the God of Light, Yara and Theon and the Ironborn. She just inflicted a major blow against the masters, she eliminated the Sons of Harpy. Who will she ally with? Starks? Martels? Tyrells (who are becoming increasingly desperate)?

I wonder where they go from here.

Danny has her shit together now. Dragons, Dorthaki, Unsully, Freed Slaves, the sell sword men, Tyrion and Varys as advisors, backing of the God of Light, Yara and Theon and the Ironborn. She just inflicted a major blow against the masters, she eliminated the Sons of Harpy. Who will she ally with? Starks? Martels? Tyrells (who are becoming increasingly desperate)?

I wonder where they go from here.

The Starks are now partially led by people who know what is North of the Wall, and wants to come South. To me them allying with Danny makes the most sense, considering the whole "Dragons and Fire" thing.

Her willingness to leave the Ironborn alone is telling (as long as they stop the whole "we Pillage for the Lulz" thing). I can see the Starks getting the same treatment (i.e. we give you the North, just swear some basic fealty to Danny).

Agree on Wun Wun, a lot of deaths have been meaningless ones in GoT, going out for a purpose seems to be reserved for only the select few.

Agree on Wun Wun, a lot of deaths have been meaningless ones in GoT, going out for a purpose seems to be reserved for only the select few.
How about Rickon's completely pointless existence and death? Talk about meaningless...

Prediction:
(1) Arya kills the Waif and makes it to Westros. Her first victim is Walder Frey.
(2) The Blackfish out-maneuvers and beats the Lanisters.
(3) The Mountain kills the High Sparrow
(4) Littlefinger gets the Knights of Vale to march on Wintetfell. Jon, Knights of Vale and the Wildlings take Winterfell. Ramsay is captured and executed.
(5) Sansa uses the defeat to punish the umber and Carstark. Sansa rules over Winterfell and Jon goes back to Castle Black

So far

1) Partial credit
2) Nope
3) Still not clear yet
4) Hopefully find out next episode
5) Probably next episode.

Updated.

1. Still partial credit
2. Still nope
3. Not clear yet
4. Yep
5. Still remains to be seen.

I had surgery last Wednesday on my back. I will be out of work at least until July 5th. I'm binge watching GOT from the beginning.
I just watched the 2nd season episode where someone stole to dragons.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

How about Rickon's completely pointless existence and death? Talk about meaningless...

Pretty Much, although with all the other Starks having major roles (even in or after death) there had to be one throw away Stark.

For the Lannisters it was Marcella, For the Martells, the cripple guy, For the Tullys, the blackfish.

Was Rickon the legitimate Heir to the Stark House? With him gone, where does that put Sansa? The trend of leadership seems to be going towards females.

Was Rickon the legitimate Heir to the Stark House? With him gone, where does that put Sansa? The trend of leadership seems to be going towards females.

If people are right about John Snow not being a Stark in the Male line, then Sansa has the best claim after Bran.

and I don't think Bran would want the job.

And yes, for some houses it seems Women are leading the way.

Prediction:
(1) Arya kills the Waif and makes it to Westros. Her first victim is Walder Frey.
(4) Littlefinger gets the Knights of Vale to march on Wintetfell. Jon, Knights of Vale and the Wildlings take Winterfell. Ramsay is captured and executed.
(5) Sansa uses the defeat to punish the umber and Carstark. Sansa rules over Winterfell and Jon goes back to Castle Black

So far

1) Partial credit
2) Nope
3) Still not clear yet

Updated.

1. Still partial credit
2. Still nope
3. Not clear yet
4. Yep
I was well off the Blackfish, but I am doing pretty good thus. The Umbers are toast now that Rickon got killed. Carstarks are who kept the Boltons I power. Expect some severe retribution now that they lost.

Yep he was barely seen and then when he makes his reappearance he says nothing for the 30 secs he was on screen. Then Ramsay parades him out and he still has no lines and then he is shot with an arrow.

Hint: If someone is trying to shoot you in an open field, never run straight. Zigzag a little.

5 best living characters:
(1) Tyrion (he is still the master of words)
(2) Jon Snow (the ass kicking he did in the battle solidified this)
(3) Tormud Gianstbane (awesome character I like how Jon and his bromance emerged)
(4) The Hound (tough as nails, but has a moral compass)
(5) Bron (he is a great character who has gotten a lot of sceen time lately. I hope that changes)

Honorable mentions: Arya, Danny, Davos and Sansa.

Prediction:

So far

1) Partial credit
2) Nope
3) Still not clear yet

Updated.

1. Still partial credit
2. Still nope
3. Not clear yet
4. Yep
I was well off the Blackfish, but I am doing pretty good thus. The Umbers are toast now that Rickon got killed. Carstarks are who kept the Boltons I power. Expect some severe retribution now that they lost.

You still may be right on the blackfish. Some of the Tully men didn't seem to pleased about giving up. Maybe they let him go.

(3) Tormud Gianstbane (awesome character I like how Jon and his bromance emerged)
(5) Bron (he is a great character who has gotten a lot of sceen time lately. I hope that changes)

My one quibble with Jon is he ignored Sansa's advice, to not let Ramsay get into his head. He was actually losing until the Vale Knights showed up.

Still, you can also blame Sansa for that one, keeping it quiet.

Still, his combat skills are without question. He just has to get better at larger scale tactics.

And props to the Bear Island kid for being at the battle.

Yep he was barely seen and then when he makes his reappearance he says nothing for the 30 secs he was on screen. Then Ramsay parades him out and he still has no lines and then he is shot with an arrow.

Hint: If someone is trying to shoot you in an open field, never run straight. Zigzag a little.

From what I recall in the books, Rikon wasn't quite right in the head. It showed in his Dire Wolf.

My one quibble with Jon is he ignored Sansa's advice, to not let Ramsay get into his head. He was actually losing until the Vale Knights showed up.

Still, his combat skills are without question. He just has to get better at larger scale tactics.

In Jon's defense he saw his baby brother, who no doubt he solely misses being shot at by Ramsay.

In Jon's defense he saw his baby brother, who no doubt he solely misses being shot at by Ramsay.

I agree totally, but they needed some (obviously coming) Deus Ex Machina to get their collective cookies out of a Cannes like envelopment.

Davos running in with the archers was what Ramsay was hopping for.

From what I recall in the books, Rikon wasn't quite right in the head. It showed in his Dire Wolf.
Rickon was like 3 years old in the books

Forum List

Back