Game of who gives a fuck

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Seriously, why would anyone watch Game of Thrones? All that's left is for the dragons to BBQ Dany.

Season 6 ends with the gang from Time Bandits mistakenly takes Tyrion with them across time.

I don't have an answer to your game of thrones question, but now that I am 60, I'm finding the fucks increasingly difficult to give up without a fight.

The rarer something is, the more valuable, you know.

Watching game of thrones and don't give a fuck........All out of fucks to give to those who have lost all of their fucks.............

New season tonight.........and I'm sure someone is gonna get fucked in this episode and someone is gonna fucking get killed.

That's a lot of fucks.

Seriously, why would anyone watch Game of Thrones? All that's left is for the dragons to BBQ Dany.

Season 6 ends with the gang from Time Bandits mistakenly takes Tyrion with them across time.

i dont watch that crap

but the mrs cant wait

--LOL

I don't have an answer to your game of thrones question, but now that I am 60, I'm finding the fucks increasingly difficult to give up without a fight.

They killed Jon Snow......so I don't give a fuck.

You might as well have capped Tony Soprano.....

on a side note

in the end scene of the Sopranos

do you think he got capped

on a side note

in the end scene of the Sopranos

do you think he got capped
Nope........

so i take it you aren't a fan.

*shrug*

How can you be a fan ofor some moronic writer who keeps killing off the main characters?

Hitler finds out about Eddard Stark is still the best commentary on the show

There are many reasons to watch Game of Thrones. Here are a few of them

Eye candy. There are a goodly number of attractive male and female characters, who occasionally disrobe. Accordingly, "Jon Snow" is probably not "dead," in the same sense that he would be in this universe; babes love him. In addition the sets and scenery are often fabulous, just to look at.

There are several "interesting" characters. Some are interesting because of their strength and integrity, some because of their evil treachery, some because they are both great and deeply flawed.

The story lines (and there are several) are somewhat, but not entirely, predictable, and there is always a chance that one of your favorite characters will be offed in any given episode. The actors themselves are keenly aware of this possibility.

Because the TV story does not EXACTLY follow the book(s), even people who have read the books closely are surprised by some of the events that they see on their telly.

Obviously, millions of people around the world are enjoying this program, and have been waiting with 'bated breath for the new season to start. Really, who gives a fuck if you don't give a fuck? Watch the Fucking Good Wife instead.

The

The Red witch is going to bring him back to life. John Snow might be down, but not out.

so i take it you aren't a fan.

*shrug*

How can you be a fan ofor some moronic writer who keeps killing off the main characters?

Hitler finds out about Eddard Stark is still the best commentary on the show

They were never main characters. Someone interviewed Martin once and he described the whole series as being about a legend, but also about all the small details and people that are usually forgotten.

I like the series because it doesn't sugarcoat anything. People are often brutal, and vulgar, and there is much injustice in such a world.

Forum List

Back