Game of Thrones Season 6

Prediction:
(1) Arya kills the Waif and makes it to Westros. Her first victim is Walder Frey.
(2) The Blackfish out-maneuvers and beats the Lanisters.
(3) The Mountain kills the High Sparrow
(4) Littlefinger gets the Knights of Vale to march on Wintetfell. Jon, Knights of Vale and the Wildlings take Winterfell. Ramsay is captured and executed.
(5) Sansa uses the defeat to punish the umber and Carstark. Sansa rules over Winterfell and Jon goes back to Castle Black

So far

1) Partial credit
2) Nope
3) Still not clear yet
4) Hopefully find out next episode
5) Probably next episode.

So it looks like Arya Stark is back and headed for Winterfell

Love how she killed the Waif

Time to give Ramsay Bolton the needle

I agree. I was thinking how is Arya going to win this one and then she cuts the candle and uses the blind training to her advantage. Glad to see the Waif go.

I think by home she meant Westros. I think she goes after Walder Frey and succeeds and I also think she reunite with the Hound, the Brotherhood without Banners and Lady Stoneheart.

Ramsey's day of reckoning will happen soon. My bet is they do the typical underdog cliche thing. Jon is faced with overwhelming odds. Jon's armystarts to kick some ass in the beginning, but Ramsay and his army get the upper hand. When it seems the Boltons will win, the Knight of Vale show up and turn the tide of the battle. Jon kills Ramsay.

For Meeren. I think we she that Drogon took out all the slaver ships and the Dorthaki are at the slaver cities slaughtering all the masters.

I agree. I was thinking how is Arya going to win this one and then she cuts the candle and uses the blind training to her advantage. Glad to see the Waif go.

I think by home she meant Westros. I think she goes after Walder Frey and succeeds and I also think she reunite with the Hound, the Brotherhood without Banners and Lady Stoneheart.

Ramsey's day of reckoning will happen soon. My bet is they do the typical underdog cliche thing. Jon is faced with overwhelming odds. Jon's armystarts to kick some ass in the beginning, but Ramsay and his army get the upper hand. When it seems the Boltons will win, the Knight of Vale show up and turn the tide of the battle. Jon kills Ramsay.

For Meeren. I think we she that Drogon took out all the slaver ships and the Dorthaki are at the slaver cities slaughtering all the masters.

The chase scene reminded me of Terminator 2 with the Waif chasing Arya...the Waif had the same expression on her face

Arya specifically said she was headed to Winterfell

So....who kills Ramsay Bolton?

Arya with her new found powers
Sansa and her Army (Brienne?)
Jon Snow
The Hound just because he is a badass
Reek finally gets his revenge

The chase scene reminded me of Terminator 2 with the Waif chasing Arya...the Waif had the same expression on her face

Jon Snow
The episode is called battle of the bastards. So i think it will be Jon. I must have missed that she said Winterfell.

So somebody fill me in here...The Mountain - the guy who was going to fight for Cersei in a Trial-by-Combat (before Tommen outlawed it), is A RESURRECTED DEAD GUY? The one who was killed (and died a slow, miserable death from poison) a few seasons ago?

And the Hound was dead, but turned out not to be really dead?

at least George RR Martin had the decency to have Jon Snow brought back to life in some sort of ritual. But these other guys? WTF?

So somebody fill me in here...The Mountain - the guy who was going to fight for Cersei in a Trial-by-Combat (before Tommen outlawed it), is A RESURRECTED DEAD GUY? The one who was killed (and died a slow, miserable death from poison) a few seasons ago?

And the Hound was dead, but turned out not to be really dead?

at least George RR Martin had the decency to have Jon Snow brought back to life in some sort of ritual. But these other guys? WTF?

The Mountain fought the viper and was struck by his poison spear and was dying. He was zombiefied by the doctor, but I am not sure he was quite dead yet.

The Hound was never dead. He was in bad shape and appeared like he was going to die but survived.

The battle of the bastard is supposed to out do last season awesome battle.

I honestly don't care who they kill off as long as Wun Wun survives (which is is almost certain to die).

Jon Snow
The episode is called battle of the bastards. So i think it will be Jon. I must have missed that she said Winterfell.
I watched it again last night. She said," I am Arya of Winterfell and I am going home." That could mean home to Westros to start taking out the names on her kill list.

Jon Snow

I thought the same thing: The Waif was like the T-1000 in Terminator 2.

Ramsey deserves a Really Special death. I'd love to see Sansa and Brienne castrate him and then give him a Slow Death.

Jon Snow
I watched it again last night. She said," I am Arya of Winterfell and I am going home." That could mean home to Westros to start taking out the names on her kill list.

I think we're going to see a coming together of forces to fight the Night King and his minions.

Arya, Jon, Sansa, Little Finger and the Knights of the Vale, Dani and her Unsullied, Second Sons, Dothraki and Dragons. First a subset will retake Winterfell (likely before Dani and team show up). When Dani arrives, the War To Come will happen.

The big question: who will be the other two dragon riders? I'm guessing Jon Snow and Arya...or Bran "worgs" one of them.

Jon Snow

I think we're going to see a coming together of forces to fight the Night King and his minions.

Arya, Jon, Sansa, Little Finger and the Knights of the Vale, Dani and her Unsullied, Second Sons, Dothraki and Dragons. First a subset will retake Winterfell (likely before Dani and team show up). When Dani arrives, the War To Come will happen.

The big question: who will be the other two dragon riders? I'm guessing Jon Snow and Arya...or Bran "worgs" one of them.

Danny still has to take King's Landing and unit the houses. She and her forces are foreigner. The only ones they seems to resemble are Martels in Doran.

I liked Danny's scenario better. Battle of the bastards was just so so. Did they really have to kill Wun Wun in the cliche way?

Hope Littlefinger gets his too. He started this whole shit storm. I would like to see the bad man fly...
Actually, if Bran had listened to his mother and not climbed the stupid walls then none of this would have ever happened.
He already had Jon Arryn poisoned. I'm sure that devious shit could have found another way get the Lannisters and Starks to attack each other. Bran's fall just quickened the pace a bit.

Hope Littlefinger gets his too. He started this whole shit storm. I would like to see the bad man fly...
Actually, if Bran had listened to his mother and not climbed the stupid walls then none of this would have ever happened.
He already had Jon Arryn poisoned. I'm sure that devious shit could have found another way get the Lannisters and Starks to attack each other. Bran's fall just quickened the pace a bit.
The "pace" is irrelevant since the timing is all up to the white walkers. If Bran hadn't been a little brat, the 7 kingdoms would be way stronger than they are now.

Best GOT episode EVER :clap:

While liked it. I thought it was a let down.

The Danny and Tyrion scenes were awesome. I like seeing the full night of the dragons. They should have killed all the slavers. It was awesome watching the Dorthaki take out the Sons of Harpy. The scene between Danny, Tyrion, Theon and Yara were masterful.

While I like the battle of the bastards (BOB), I thought it lacked something. I was sad to see Wun Wun go. He was one of my favs.

Glad to see the Starks retake Winterfell.

Forum List

Back