Game of Thrones Season 6

Did anyone else hear the Brotherhood without Banner name dropping? Could that mean Lady Stoneheart is going to be introduced? I heard from book r adhere she is a great character.

That leads me to believe she MAY be part of the picture. Would be a great end of season cliffhanger, her standing over some Frey or another.

Dani on her dragon was a flat rip off of Jake on Batuk or however its spelled, on Avatar. Dumb. But I hope she kicks some ass.

Sam really surprised me when he pulled his balls out of his ass and took that sword.

Jamie needs to do something besides suck face with his sister.

I still loathe cersei BUT....I am rooting for her now more than I am for the damn starks.

Die already, Bran. Yer boring and use your friends...like Hodor. You fucked him up to make him mental so in the future you could kill him so he could hold a door for your sorry ass. Fuck you.

Arya....die with Bran. Both of you suck.
I agree with you about Bran for the first 5 seasons. But now with his flashback abilities, we can find out how everything came to as it is now in Westeros. We've already seen the origin story of the white walkers, a flashback to Winterfell's past, the events at the Tower of Joy (well, half at least)...

And through Bran we can still find out about the Mad King, Valyrian steel, Dragonglass, the creation of the wall, and dare I say it... does r + l = j??? As well as lots of other stuff.

But yes Bran's stupidity is unparalleled. If you think about it, if he'd just listened to his mother and not climbed the damn castle walls like an idiot, nothing bad would have happened all this time.

I'm already sick of Bran and he was gone all last season

A stupid plot device to reveal what happened in the past. When is he going to actually DO something? Oh fuck...Bran is in another trance

Bran crippled Hodor for no reason. A fully mentally functional Hodor would have been capable of holding a door

I think Bran will be an interesting story. I am glad they answered how the white walkers and the wall were formed.

Well thank goodness Arya's getting the hell out of Braavos. I'd have shot milk out of my nose in laughter if there had been yet another dumb stick training montage.

Other notes:

- Benjen Stark? Fuck yeah!

- The High Sparrow winning? I can't wait for Cersei to rain down her wrath (crazy how she's been made into a sympathetic character)

- Jamie fired from the Kingsguard? Good now maybe he can go do something interesting instead of the boring crap he's been up to the last season and a half

- Sam takes Heartsbane and leaves his home in the dead of night? I don't think I've ever cared about anything less in all my life. He needs to get back to the north

- Danaery's hops on her dragon and gives a speech to the Khalasar? God dammit Game of Thrones! Stop leading us along and take us to prom already!!! :mad:

I give this episode a 5/10.
I was glad Arya did the right thing. It seems pointless for her to become a hired assassin that kills solely for the highest bidder. That is immoral and she is not immoral. Hopeless she goes on a revenge killing spree with what she has learned, starting with Walder Frey.

Benjen Stark was around for so little, but it is great to see his return. It is interesting how he seems to know so much about Bran's visions. He will be a much needed guardian.

Tommen move shows he is a weak and foolish King. He should have slaughter the Faith the minute they tried to take Margery. Now he joins forces and provides them unequivocal power. Not a smart move to join forces and provide power to religious fanatics that hold everyone else to a higher standard then they hold themselves.

Jaime is doing something yes. Just as long as it doesn't involve the Sand Snakes. I hope Blackfish can tow the line and remain strong, but I assume they will use his captured son against him and get him to surrender the castle.

I like Sam's story. I like how Gilly stood up to his family. He deserves the sword and I am glad he took it.

I was rather unimpressed with Dany's speech. It seems all she does is talk. Get on with the invasion that has been teasing us about since season 1. Euron might be right. They could forge and alliance. However I doubt he could force a marriage. It didn't seem like that many ships sailed with Yara and Theon's departure, but they will clearly get to Danny first to make their case.
Best line this season..."That's what I do. I drink and I know things."

Dani on her dragon was a flat rip off of Jake on Batuk or however its spelled, on Avatar. Dumb. But I hope she kicks some ass.

Sam really surprised me when he pulled his balls out of his ass and took that sword.

I still loathe cersei BUT....I am rooting for her now more than I am for the damn starks.

Die already, Bran. Yer boring and use your friends...like Hodor. You fucked him up to make him mental so in the future you could kill him so he could hold a door for your sorry ass. Fuck you.

I agree with you about Bran for the first 5 seasons. But now with his flashback abilities, we can find out how everything came to as it is now in Westeros. We've already seen the origin story of the white walkers, a flashback to Winterfell's past, the events at the Tower of Joy (well, half at least)...

And through Bran we can still find out about the Mad King, Valyrian steel, Dragonglass, the creation of the wall, and dare I say it... does r + l = j??? As well as lots of other stuff.

But yes Bran's stupidity is unparalleled. If you think about it, if he'd just listened to his mother and not climbed the damn castle walls like an idiot, nothing bad would have happened all this time.

A stupid plot device to reveal what happened in the past. When is he going to actually DO something? Oh fuck...Bran is in another trance

Bran crippled Hodor for no reason. A fully mentally functional Hodor would have been capable of holding a door

I think Bran will be an interesting story. I am glad they answered how the white walkers and the wall were formed.

I just wish they would give the poor kid something to do except go into a trance and be dragged around

Season two: Tyrion makes Bran a special saddle so that he can go around on horseback. Bran never used it

4bae9e26d7161b22093c619a014abce8.jpg

I don't need it...I want Hodor to carry me around

Last edited:

I just wish they would give the poor kid something to do except go into a trance and be dragged around

Season two: Tyrion makes Bran a special saddle so that he can go around on horseback. Bran never used it

He had the flee Winterfell without it.

Theon Greyjoy saved Bran and Rickon. Imagine if he didn't invade Winterfell. After the Res Wedding the Boltons would have taken Winterfell and surely would have executed the two.

He had the flee Winterfell without it.
He didn't HAVE to
They could have written it any way they wanted to

Bran on horseback would be much more compelling than a cripple being carried about by Hodor

Well thank goodness Arya's getting the hell out of Braavos. I'd have shot milk out of my nose in laughter if there had been yet another dumb stick training montage.

Other notes:

- Benjen Stark? Fuck yeah!

- The High Sparrow winning? I can't wait for Cersei to rain down her wrath (crazy how she's been made into a sympathetic character)

- Jamie fired from the Kingsguard? Good now maybe he can go do something interesting instead of the boring crap he's been up to the last season and a half

- Sam takes Heartsbane and leaves his home in the dead of night? I don't think I've ever cared about anything less in all my life. He needs to get back to the north

- Danaery's hops on her dragon and gives a speech to the Khalasar? God dammit Game of Thrones! Stop leading us along and take us to prom already!!! :mad:

I give this episode a 5/10.
I was glad Arya did the right thing. It seems pointless for her to become a hired assassin that kills solely for the highest bidder. That is immoral and she is not immoral. Hopeless she goes on a revenge killing spree with what she has learned, starting with Walder Frey.

Benjen Stark was around for so little, but it is great to see his return. It is interesting how he seems to know so much about Bran's visions. He will be a much needed guardian.

Tommen move shows he is a weak and foolish King. He should have slaughter the Faith the minute they tried to take Margery. Now he joins forces and provides them unequivocal power. Not a smart move to join forces and provide power to religious fanatics that hold everyone else to a higher standard then they hold themselves.

Jaime is doing something yes. Just as long as it doesn't involve the Sand Snakes. I hope Blackfish can tow the line and remain strong, but I assume they will use his captured son against him and get him to surrender the castle.

I like Sam's story. I like how Gilly stood up to his family. He deserves the sword and I am glad he took it.

I was rather unimpressed with Dany's speech. It seems all she does is talk. Get on with the invasion that has been teasing us about since season 1. Euron might be right. They could forge and alliance. However I doubt he could force a marriage. It didn't seem like that many ships sailed with Yara and Theon's departure, but they will clearly get to Danny first to make their case.
Best line this season..."That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Most of the great quotes come from Tyrion.

"If I could pray with my cock, I'd be much more religious."

"Why are all the gods such vicious *****? Where is the god of tits and wine?"

***SPOILERS***

(1) Glad to see the Hound is alive and well. I look forward to him getting revenge on those fuckers.
(2) They brought in Al Swearengen, who seemed to be a great new character and then they just kill him off?!?!?!?
(3) Glad to see Bronn back he is a great character. Hope he sticks around.
(4) Jaime seems more noble then before, but I hope he loses to the Blackfish. The Freys are F'ing fools.
(5) Man did Cate and Rob fuck things up. Cate by foolishly arresting Tyrion and starting the civil War and the releasing Jaime. Very stupid. Then Rob killing the Karstark leader. Now Sansa and living with the mess.
(6) The North remembers turned out to be bullshit. No one seems to follow Jon and Sansa. However it looks like Sansa will bite the bullet and message Littlefinger and the Knights of Vale for help. That might be all they need.
(7) Yara and Theon sailing to Danny. It could be a great alliance. I remember hating Theon so much, now he is a sympathetic figure. It will be good to see them meet Danny.
(8) I love see Wun Wun. All he had to say was snow and the Wildlings backed him. I hope he doesn't die in the siege of Winterfell.

If sansa and jon hook up with Dany....plus the ironborn siblings as well.....cersei is in deep doo doo.

(1) When will Arya catch a break? I presume she will survive the knifing, but DAMN, I wish they would give her a break once in a while.

(2) I think the Hound himself was surprised to be called back. I saw interviews with him a couple years ago, and he was talking like he was permanently out.

(3) I think GRRM has a bug up his ass about religious "leaders." There are several monastic types in this series who end up being pretty much evil.

(4) Jaime Lannister needs to borrow a dragon or something, or his siege of Castle Black will end up being a pointless bloodbath.

If sansa and jon hook up with Dany....plus the ironborn siblings as well.....cersei is in deep doo doo.
She is in deep shit anyways. The Lanister army is in shambles. Her son is weak and lead by religious fanatics. Jaime is not the knight he used to be. Tyrion and Varys are now Danny's advisors. She has only one ally in the Mountain. Not to mention Danny has an extremely sizable army to take Westros, 3 dragons and plenty of winning allies. After the Ironborn, Martells seems like natural allies. She is not sitting pretty.

We went out to dinner and a movie tonight. I googled one of the main characters because I knew she looked like somebody but I couldn't place her.

emilia-clarke-fame.jpg

Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones.

The movie was Me before You. Sad and romantic but I don't think she looks like herself as a brunette. :)

(1) When will Arya catch a break? I presume she will survive the knifing, but DAMN, I wish they would give her a break once in a while.

[...]
Isn't this something?

Last week they bring John Snow back to life. Now this little girl, who only recently found her sword but hasn't been able to use it, has a seven-inch dagger shoved into her descending colon and twisted, she's tossed off a bridge into deep water, now she's up and swimming for the stairs.

I wouldn't be surprised to see John Wayne pop up in one of these scenes wearing a hoodie and save the day with a pair of .44 magnums. It would fit right in.

Prediction:
(1) Arya kills the Waif and makes it to Westros. Her first victim is Walder Frey.
(2) The Blackfish out-maneuvers and beats the Lanisters.
(3) The Mountain kills the High Sparrow
(4) Littlefinger gets the Knights of Vale to march on Wintetfell. Jon, Knights of Vale and the Wildlings take Winterfell. Ramsay is captured and executed.
(5) Sansa uses the defeat to punish the umber and Carstark. Sansa rules over Winterfell and Jon goes back to Castle Black

So it looks like Arya Stark is back and headed for Winterfell

Love how she killed the Waif

Time to give Ramsay Bolton the needle

Forum List

Back