Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.

100% agreed

If there is nothing to hide, how could releasing her detailed medical records do anything but put an end to theories about her poor mental and physical health? What you are suggesting is that there are things in those medical records that would worry voters.
No, I'm suggesting that if the records don't say what the nut-jobs expect they won't accept them.
That's ridiculous. If they release photo copies of their detailed medical records made by reputable firms, there is nothing to accept or reject. Again, there is absolutely no reason not to release them if she has nothing to hide.

With the nutcase Reich wing--Hillary Clinton could have been found to have a cold 5 years ago, and they would turn it into cancer--LOL They're desperate they know Trump is getting his ass kicked, and they are grasping at straws to come up with what they do best. Manufacture another conspiracy theory.

She doesn't need to release anything--Why? Because Trump has refused to release his income tax returns. And it's because he is, in fact, hiding something.
Mitt Romney: Trump Is Hiding a ‘Bombshell’ in His Tax Returns

Now if he wants to give up his income tax returns, then yes Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump can both release their medical records, for everyone to view.

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Any candidate that can fly from state to state, attend rallies, give rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee) and do it day after day, has the endurance, health and mental will of an 18 year old.

Yeaaah, she has had seizures in plublic and some SS agent has to follow her around to administer a shot if need be..,..but it's all good....nothing to see here, folks....move along.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was “often confused,” according to a 2013 email from her longtime aide Huma Abedin.

The comment, which is likely to attract attention from Clinton’s critics on the presidential campaign trail, was revealed on Monday following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...often-confused-staffer-says-in-revealed-email

In the Jan. 26, 2013, message, Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the secretary’s schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.
“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“Very imp to do that,” Abedin said in response.

“She’s often confused.”

The email was sent shortly after Clinton suffered received treatment for a blood clot in her head, which was discovered after she sustained a concussion weeks earlier.

It was sent to Abedin via the email address that she kept on Clinton’s personal server.

See what I mean--we have had several MALE Presidents that have had serious health issues.

1. FDR--that lived most of his 16 years in the Oval office in a wheel chair--and the only time he would stand was with the help of braces on his legs and crutches.
2. JFK--had horrible back problems--and often laid on the floor to relieve the back pain.

In fact there were a total of 11 MALE Presidents that had severe health issues, and not ONE single person EVER questioned their ability to run the Oval Office.
Presidential Diseases

The difference--Hillary Clinton is a WOMAN. If her name was Henry Clinton not a single Reich Winger anywhere would have ever made a claim that he suffered from siesures, or had heart problems or was involved in the assignation of Abraham
Lincoln--LOL
Fox: New Evidence Hillary Killed Lincoln - The New Yorker

And the only one that has been confused in this race, is your Chimpanzee nominee--Donald Trump.

Hey, numb fuck, Hitlery's brain has blown a gasket...she is not crippled below the waist, she is crippled above the neck. BTW, IF I were to vote, I would write in Ron Paul....so once again you look the pathetic stupid fuck that you most certainly are. You think anyone that busts on the Hitlery clown that they are "the enemy" and automatically a "Trump" supporter. I despise the Clintons and I have a good reason for that just like I despise their pals, the Bush clan, and for reasons that your tiny little mind couldn't even wrap itself around because I know more than you...infinitely more.

Last edited:
You'd have a point had she not already released her medical record. But she has. Now you sound like a Birther, complaining it's not good enough. :rolleyes:
We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?
Try re-reading my post another 20 times. Hopefully by then you will notice I didn't use the word, "detailed." And I don't think she's hiding anything.
You don't think she is hiding anything but you won't know if she is until you see her detailed medical records.
Again.... we've been down this path before. Releasing more detailed records because the right is not satisfied doesn't do any good. There certainly is no reason whatsoever to do that again and expect a different result.
Again, if she has nothing to hide there is no reason to refuse to release her detailed medical records.
Not true. I gave you 4 valid reasons why I feel it's acceptable for her not to release more than she already has.

They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.

Trump is a mere piker when it comes to the lying Hitlery...not that I would vote for either but I do like watching stupid fucks like you circle the wagons around the globalist klunt, liar and thief...it's some really funny shit and entertaining as hell watching you and your ilk rally around this sow of a candidate...all the lipstick and spin cannot transform her into anything else but what she is. (snicker)

There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

Clinton has no more of a history of 'seizures' than Trump.
And as her doctor noted- she has no blood clot in her brain

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

The interesting question is why won't Trump release his medical records?

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

Why doesn't he just release his medical records?

What is he hiding?
Obviously he is hiding nothing or he wouldn't have issued the challenge, but if Hillary doesn't respond positively to it, it will be obvious that she does have something to hide.
That's not necessarily true either. It's entirely possible he has something to hide. It's entirely possible he's planning on pulling another stunt like he did with his tax returns... goad her into releasing her records and then make up ridiculous excuses for why he can't release his.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

What is he hiding?
Obviously he is hiding nothing or he wouldn't have issued the challenge, but if Hillary doesn't respond positively to it, it will be obvious that she does have something to hide.
That's not necessarily true either. It's entirely possible he has something to hide. It's entirely possible he's planning on pulling another stunt like he did with his tax returns... goad her into releasing her records and then make up ridiculous excuses for why he can't release his.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

Why is his tax returns your business? I hope that he was able to avoid paying a solitary dime to the IRS which is a collection arm of the IMF and Puerto Rican Trust #62. Did you know that the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico? Do you wonder why that is? I know........(snicker)

Trump is a mere piker when it comes to the lying Hitlery...not that I would vote for either but I do like watching stupid fucks like you circle the wagons around the globalist klunt, liar and thief...it's some really funny shit and entertaining as hell watching you and your ilk rally around this sow of a candidate...all the lipstick and spin cannot transform her into anything else but what she is. (snicker)
Sadly, your persistent involuntary grand mal delusions continue. Among those who keep score, Crazy Donald outpaces Hillary by multitudes.

And speaking of delusions.... where's that proof I challenged you to show regarding holograms being used to create the appearance of commercial jets streaking towards the NYC skyline and directly into the WTC? Either you can demonstrate how that was achieved or you tacitly demonstrate you're batshit crazed for believing such an optical trick was even possible....

What is he hiding?

Why is his tax returns your business? I hope that he was able to avoid paying a solitary dime to the IRS which is a collection arm of the IMF and Puerto Rican Trust #62. Did you know that the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico? Do you wonder why that is? I know........(snicker)
Who said it was? I'm speaking to his character, not the content of his tax returns. He said he would release them. Now he flat out refuses. That makes him a liar. He criticized other for not releasing theirs. Now he flat out refuses to release his own. That makes him a hypocrite.

What is he hiding?

Who said it was? I'm speaking to his character, not the content of his tax returns. He said he would release them. Now he flat out refuses. That makes him a liar. He criticized other for not releasing theirs. Now he flat out refuses to release his own. That makes him a hypocrite.

If you want to speak about character and honesty? Perhaps you should do a better job of vetting Hitlery (the one you are touting) and her propensity to lie her ass off before worrying about the Donald because that makes YOU look like a hypocrite.....

What is he hiding?

If you want to speak about character and honesty? Perhaps you should do a better job of vetting Hitlery (the one you are touting) and her propensity to lie her ass off before worrying about the Donald because that makes YOU look like a hypocrite.....
Again, the part your delusions prevent you from comprehending.... Crazy Donald laps Hillary when it comes to lying.

Now then.... that super advanced holographic technology in 2001 that could project three dimensional objects, with crystal clarity, streaking across the sky... why can't you show proof it existed? What are you afraid of?

Again, the part your delusions prevent you from comprehending.... Crazy Donald laps Hillary when it comes to lying.

Now then.... that super advanced holographic technology in 2001 that could project three dimensional objects, with crystal clarity, streaking across the sky... why can't you show proof it existed? What are you afraid of?

Ummm, I beg to differ...Hitlery has been in politics for a very long time and has lied her way through most of her political career. Trump is a mere piker in the lying department.

As far as hologram technology goes, it has been around for at least 70 years and the military industrial complex is at least 50 to 100 years ahead of what we are allowed to know. I don't know if one was used or not but I refuse to say that it's not possible. Of course you believe that a passport of one of the alleged terrorists floated down to the ground and was found by someone that was able to find someone in authority amidst all the chaos and that never gave his name. Imagine that???....a passport survives a crash that allegedly destroyed a high rise tower and made it fall in "free fall fashion" but yet this passport of one the alleged terrorists survives the fiery crash and falls harmlessly to the ground AND is found quickly!!!!! What are the fucking odds, Faun??? What are the odds???? (snicker)

Kicking your ass is just too fucking easy......pisses ya off...I can tell .

No, I'm suggesting that if the records don't say what the nut-jobs expect they won't accept them.
That's ridiculous. If they release photo copies of their detailed medical records made by reputable firms, there is nothing to accept or reject. Again, there is absolutely no reason not to release them if she has nothing to hide.

With the nutcase Reich wing--Hillary Clinton could have been found to have a cold 5 years ago, and they would turn it into cancer--LOL They're desperate they know Trump is getting his ass kicked, and they are grasping at straws to come up with what they do best. Manufacture another conspiracy theory.

She doesn't need to release anything--Why? Because Trump has refused to release his income tax returns. And it's because he is, in fact, hiding something.

Now if he wants to give up his income tax returns, then yes Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump can both release their medical records, for everyone to view.

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Any candidate that can fly from state to state, attend rallies, give rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee) and do it day after day, has the endurance, health and mental will of an 18 year old.

Yeaaah, she has had seizures in plublic and some SS agent has to follow her around to administer a shot if need be..,..but it's all good....nothing to see here, folks....move along.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was “often confused,” according to a 2013 email from her longtime aide Huma Abedin.

The comment, which is likely to attract attention from Clinton’s critics on the presidential campaign trail, was revealed on Monday following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

Clinton ‘often confused’ says staffer in email

In the Jan. 26, 2013, message, Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the secretary’s schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.
“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“She’s often confused.”

The email was sent shortly after Clinton suffered received treatment for a blood clot in her head, which was discovered after she sustained a concussion weeks earlier.

It was sent to Abedin via the email address that she kept on Clinton’s personal server.

See what I mean--we have had several MALE Presidents that have had serious health issues.

1. FDR--that lived most of his 16 years in the Oval office in a wheel chair--and the only time he would stand was with the help of braces on his legs and crutches.
2. JFK--had horrible back problems--and often laid on the floor to relieve the back pain.

In fact there were a total of 11 MALE Presidents that had severe health issues, and not ONE single person EVER questioned their ability to run the Oval Office.
Presidential Diseases

The difference--Hillary Clinton is a WOMAN. If her name was Henry Clinton not a single Reich Winger anywhere would have ever made a claim that he suffered from siesures, or had heart problems or was involved in the assignation of Abraham
Lincoln--LOL

And the only one that has been confused in this race, is your Chimpanzee nominee--Donald Trump.

Hey, numb fuck, Hitlery's brain has blown a gasket...she is not crippled below the waist, she is crippled above the neck. BTW, IF I were to vote, I would write in Ron Paul....so once again you look the pathetic stupid fuck that you most certainly are. You think anyone that busts on the Hitlery clown that they are "the enemy" and automatically a "Trump" supporter. I despise the Clintons and I have a good reason for that just like I despise their pals, the Bush clan, and for reasons that your tiny little mind couldn't even wrap itself around because I know more than you...infinitely more.

Ha.Ha.--all your conspiracy theories in the world are NOT going to get the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nations history into the Oval Office. A man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only Loyalty he has ever shown anyone is to himself and Russia.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

DNC house members are already calling for an FBI investigation into Trump's ties to Russia and the hacking of their offices.
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties

You started this conspiracy war, and it's come full circle and it's going to bite you right in the ass.

Trump University is on the Court Docket. 3500 class action law suits are going to be played out in the court of public opinion.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

And this woman will be the first witness for the plaintiff.

YOU did this. You OWN it now. Don't you ever f...king forget it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Oh and btw--your f...king master of conspiracy theory leader (Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwww--dd-d) is going down the toilet with Donald Trump along with several of your other favorites.
Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

Last edited:

Ummm, I beg to differ...Hitlery has been in politics for a very long time and has lied her way through most of her political career. Trump is a mere piker in the lying department.

As far as hologram technology goes, it has been around for at least 70 years and the military industrial complex is at least 50 to 100 years ahead of what we are allowed to know. I don't know if one was used or not but I refuse to say that it's not possible. Of course you believe that a passport of one of the alleged terrorists floated down to the ground and was found by someone that was able to find someone in authority amidst all the chaos and that never gave his name. Imagine that???....a passport survives a crash that allegedly destroyed a high rise tower and made it fall in "free fall fashion" but yet this passport of one the alleged terrorists survives the fiery crash and falls harmlessly to the ground AND is found quickly!!!!! What are the fucking odds, Faun??? What are the odds???? (snicker)

Since you're not qualified to count, your opinion that Hillary lies more gets squashed like a bug on the windshield of those who do count. Hell, you can't even count how many years ahead you think the "military industrial complex" is. You offer a different number every time you try. Now you're up to 50-100. That number grows like your Pinocchio nose with every guess.

Meanwhile, I didn't ask you for your opinion on what you think the military is capable of.... I challenged you to prove that advanced holographic technology existed so that you could prove you don't believe in fairy tales.

You demonstrate you can't prove shit as you once again run away from my challenge. The best part is everyone reading this knows why. :mm:

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...often-confused-staffer-says-in-revealed-email

“She’s often confused.”

Presidential Diseases

Lincoln--LOL

Ha.Ha.--all your conspiracy theories in the world is not going to get the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nations history into the Oval Office. A man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only Loyalty he has ever shown anyone is to himself and Russia.

DNC house members are already calling for an FBI investigation into Trump's ties to Russia and the hacking of their offices.
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties

You started this conspiracy war, and it's come full circle and it's going to bite you in the ass.

Trump University is on the Court Docket. 3500 class action law suits are going to be played out in the court of public opinion.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

And this woman will be the first witness for the plaintiff.

Just Remember YOU did this. You OWN it now.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Actually it was a DNC insider that released the e-mails showing that they rigged the DNC nomination for Hitlery. Since Hitlery had an unsecured server, anyone could hack it. Wikileaks didn't need Russian intervention to get access to her e-mails that shows that she is a lying sack of shit. Just keepin' it real.......
Hitlery has no character, she has no honor and she treats her underlings like shit....so why do you think that she gives a flying fuck about a nobody like you? I am not saying that Trump is the "end all be all" and I can't cast a vote either way...but I know what Hitlery is all about, her ties to the very globalists that want to tear away our borders and do away with what is left of the constitution and that is a fact and it's not even up for debate.....

Since you're not qualified to count, your opinion that Hillary lies more gets squashed like a bug on the windshield of those who do count. Hell, you can't even count how many years ahead you think the "military industrial complex" is. You offer a different number every time you try. Now you're up to 50-100. That number grows like your Pinocchio nose with every guess.

Meanwhile, I didn't ask you for your opinion on what you think the military is capable of.... I challenged you to prove that advanced holographic technology existed so that you could prove you don't believe in fairy tales.

You demonstrate you can't prove shit as you once again run away from my challenge. The best part is everyone reading this knows why. :mm:

No, once again, you are wrong. I have followed the Clintons for twenty plus years and they are the quintessential liars. If you want to know about holograms? The information is out there...do your own vetting. I simply said I believe that it was possible given what I have researched. I'm open-minded and don't discount anything that I have yet to disprove. BTW, how is it more improbable than a passport surviving a crash into a 112 story building? (snicker). You constantly bail when I kick your ass and then you lamely try to "corner" me about what I believe is a possibility because I irk you and that's something I take pride in. I enjoy smacking the dullard crowd around .

No, once again, you are wrong. I have followed the Clintons for twenty plus years and they are the quintessential liars. If you want to know about holograms? The information is out there...do your own vetting. I simply said I believe that it was possible given what I have researched. I'm open-minded and don't discount anything that I have yet to disprove. BTW, how is it more improbable than a passport surviving a crash into a 112 story building? (snicker). You constantly bail when I kick your ass and then you lamely try to "corner" me about what I believe is a possibility because I irk you and that's something I take pride in. I enjoy smacking the dullard crowd around .
Why would I waste time researhing for fairy tales you believe in? :cuckoo:

YOU believe it was possible but can't find any proof of its existence. I need not research it when you're incapable of offering any proof since your inability to prove it in itself proves you are insane.

As far as your 20 year assessment on the Clintons, that comes from the demented mind of a poster proven to be insane. So you can imagine how your opinion stacks up to those who do this sort of thing for a living.

And not only do they find Crazy Donald lies with far higher frequency than Hillary.... unlike you, they document it, establishing its verifiability.

Why would I waste time researhing for fairy tales you believe in? :cuckoo:

YOU believe it was possible but can't find any proof of its existence. I need not research it when you're incapable of offering any proof since your inability to prove it in itself proves you are insane.

As far as your 20 year assessment on the Clintons, that comes from the demented mind of a poster proven to be insane. So you can imagine how your opinion stacks up to those who do this sort of thing for a living.

And not only do they find Crazy Donald lies with far higher frequency than Hillary.... unlike you, they document it, establishing its verifiability.

Holograms are huge now....don't you know that? I said I believe that it's a very distinct possibility and I stand by it. As far as the Clintons go? And how you believe that they are so pristine? That just proves what a sheeple you are because you don't want to know the truth...fantasy versus reality as it were. Donald probably does lie like the proverbial dog but it doesn't absolve the Clintons for doing so and to the extreme while making millions upon millions off of us...now does it? The corruption of the Clintons go all the way back to their time in Arkansas. Ever heard of Larry Nichols? Chip Tatum? How about Barry Seal? What about the Mena Airport and the cocaine that was being flown into that FAA free zone during Iran/Conta? Dick Morris that said he had enough of the Clintons when he found that Hitlery was hiring private investigators to hunt women that Bill "drop trou" was sleeping with or had sexually assaulted in order to intimidate them into keeping their mouths shut? That's not a good thing, Faun...not a good thing at all. Then just recently we found that Bill "drop trou" was taking trips to "Pedophile Island" courtesy of his pal Jeffery Esptein. The Clintons stole money that was intended for the people in Haiti and used their foundation as a slush fund? That's honorable to you??? Seriously?

That's what you're changing your statement to now that you've been caught admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. But it's not what you said earlier. Earlier you said No report pit out by Hillary or her doctors would be believable. Then you added unless it contained information that she has epilepsy,

G'head ... keep running from your own posts. This is fun. :mm:
There is no change. This is what the original statement meant, you just were too dim to pick it up. And you still lie by saying "you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear", when I've already corrected you twice on it. You're just a filthy liar, and there's no point in talking to someone like you who does not posses an ounce of decency enough to engage in a normal debate.

And no report put out by Hillary or her doctors would be believable, obviously, if they said she was in good health. Then I added unless it contained information that she has epilepsy, That's correct., because they wouldn't be lying if they said her health was bad. If the reports showed bad health than obviously, they could be believed.

This is supposed to be debateable ? I see nothing to debate here. Everything I said is obvious foregone conclusion. Please stop talking to me., You are just another of these jerks who twist words around, and then pretend you were right, and the other guy was wrong. Guys like you fuck up a forum like this. You are a disgusting, dishonest, lowlife .

Forum List

Back