Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

:rofl:

This is like the birther Fiasco all over again
Exactly!

And if she releases it and it doesn't say what they want to hear, they start bitching that it's fake and start the whining all over again.
I'm sure Trump and the Channel 6 Eyewitness News Investigators will get to the bottom of this

Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.
If Hillary was willing to release her tax returns before Trump released his, why would she hesitate to release her medical records now unless she knows they would reveal evidence she is not mentally or physically fit to serve? Are you suggesting that if Hillary had known Trump wouldn't release his tax returns, Hillary would have refused to release her's?
Because she's already released her medical history. What I am suggesting is that Crazy Donald can't be trusted. He's already reneged on keeping his word about releasing hus taxes. As another poster pointed out.... nothing is preventing Crazy Donald from releasing his full detailed medical record now.

Why doesn't he?
Why lie about her releasing her medical records? If she refuses to release her detailed medical records now it will only fuel speculation that she is hiding something.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.

Trump is a mere piker when it comes to the lying Hitlery..

Actually by any measure- Trump is the Gold Standard of liars.

Just as he lied about sending investigators to Hawaii when he was being a Birther, just as he lied about his great memory, just as he lied about releasing his tax records.

What we are seeing here is that Hillary cannot be trusted to tell the whole truth to the American people. If her medical records do not contain anything that would lead voters to conclude she is mentally or physically unfit for office, it shouldn't matter so much to her or to you what Trump does. In post after post, you show you don't trust Hillary.

What we are seeing here is that Trump cannot be trusted to tell the truth ever to the American people. If her medical records do not contain anything that would lead voters to conclude he is mentally or physically unfit for office, it shouldn't matter so much what Clinton does.

After all- Clinton is the transparent one- Trump is the one who says he will not release his medical records. Unless Clinton does.

In post after post you show that apply a different standard to Donald Trump than you do Hillary Clinton.

Me- I am fine with either- or both candidates releasing their medical records. I am just pointing out Trump's bullshit excuse about why he won't release his.

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
All presidential candidates should release their detailed medical records even if they are embarrassing, and this is especially true for candidates as old as Hillary and Trump. There really is no good reason for Hillary to refuse unless her detailed medical records would show she is unfit to be president.

So why is Trump refusing to release his medical records- until Clinton releases hers?

There really is no good reason for Trump to refuse to release his medical records unless his detailed medical records would show he is unfit to be President.

Remember- Trump controls his own medical records- he can release them any time that he wants. IF he did so- it would pressure Clinton to release hers.

But Trump doesn't want to release his medical records- is it because he is unfit to be President?
We won't know the answers to these questions until both of them release their medical records.

We will know the answer if Trump ever releases his medical records.
Nothing is preventing him from releasing his medical records except for Trump.

And nothing is preventing Clinton from releasing her medical records except herself.

So far neither candidate has shown any interest in releasing more than what they- and previous candidates have released.

Of course we have seen Clinton's tax records- what is in Trump's tax records he doesn't want voters to see?

That we may never know.

If Hillary was willing to release her tax returns before Trump released his, why would she hesitate to release her medical records now unless she knows they would reveal evidence she is not mentally or physically fit to serve? Are you suggesting that if Hillary had known Trump wouldn't release his tax returns, Hillary would have refused to release her's?

I am suggesting that Trump can release his medical records any time that he wants- as he can release his tax records any time that he wants.

Why would Trump hesitate to release his medical records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not mentally or physically fit to serve?

Why would Trump hesitate to release his tax records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not financially or morally competant to serve as President?
lol In other words, you are scared to death about what Hillary's medical records might reveal.

I am suggesting that Trump can release his medical records any time that he wants- as he can release his tax records any time that he wants.

Why would Trump hesitate to release his medical records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not mentally or physically fit to serve?

Why would Trump hesitate to release his tax records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not financially or morally competant to serve as President?

Clinton has no more of a history of 'seizures' than Trump.
And as her doctor noted- she has no blood clot in her brain

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

The interesting question is why won't Trump release his medical records?

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

Why doesn't he just release his medical records?

What is he hiding?
Obviously he is hiding nothing or he wouldn't have issued the challenge, but if Hillary doesn't respond positively to it, it will be obvious that she does have something to hide.
That's not necessarily true either. It's entirely possible he has something to hide. It's entirely possible he's planning on pulling another stunt like he did with his tax returns... goad her into releasing her records and then make up ridiculous excuses for why he can't release his.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"
lol If she has nothing to hide, why would what Trump does matter? Are you suggesting Hillary was tricked into releasing her tax returns and if she had it to do over again, she would refuse?

I am pointing out that Hilary Clinton is more transparent than Donald Trump.

Clinton and Trump have released exactly the same medical information- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Clinton has released her tax returns- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

And you repeatedly question why Clinton wont' release her full medical records while not similarly challenging why Trump will not release his medical information.

Trump could do what Clinton did in releasing her tax returns- he could put pressure on Clinton to release her medical records by showing himself to be more transparent- but instead he has chosen to be less transparent than Clinton.

Why wont' Trump release his medical records?
Since Hillary was willing to release her tax returns before Trump released his, why wouldn't she release her medical records now without regard to what Trump does unless those records would reveal that she is mentally or physically unfit for office? Are you suggesting Hillary is less transparent about her health and fitness to serve than she is about her taxes? Why are you so frightened by this?

No I am pointing out that Hillary is the more transparent of the two candidates.
I am pointing out that Hilary Clinton is more transparent than Donald Trump.

Clinton and Trump have released exactly the same medical information- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Clinton has released her tax returns- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

And you repeatedly question why Clinton wont' release her full medical records while not similarly challenging why Trump will not release his medical information.

Trump could do what Clinton did in releasing her tax returns- he could put pressure on Clinton to release her medical records by showing himself to be more transparent- but instead he has chosen to be less transparent than Clinton.

Why wont' Trump release his medical records?

Just as he lied about sending investigators to Hawaii when he was being a Birther, just as he lied about his great memory, just as he lied about releasing his tax records.

What we are seeing here is that Hillary cannot be trusted to tell the whole truth to the American people. If her medical records do not contain anything that would lead voters to conclude she is mentally or physically unfit for office, it shouldn't matter so much to her or to you what Trump does. In post after post, you show you don't trust Hillary.

What we are seeing here is that Trump cannot be trusted to tell the truth ever to the American people. If her medical records do not contain anything that would lead voters to conclude he is mentally or physically unfit for office, it shouldn't matter so much what Clinton does.

After all- Clinton is the transparent one- Trump is the one who says he will not release his medical records. Unless Clinton does.

In post after post you show that apply a different standard to Donald Trump than you do Hillary Clinton.

Me- I am fine with either- or both candidates releasing their medical records. I am just pointing out Trump's bullshit excuse about why he won't release his.
You can twist and you can spin but you can't change the fact that if Hillary refuses to release her detailed medical records it will add weight to the belief that she is hiding something. In August, her favorablr ratings have hit a new low.

"A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows 41 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of Clinton, while 56 percent have an unfavorable one.

That's the worst image Clinton has had in her quarter-century in national public life. Her previous low favorable rating this year was in July, when it was 42 percent, lower than any mark in historical Post-ABC polls except a few points in the 1990s when a large share of the public had no opinion of her. Her previous high for unfavorable views was in June, when 55 percent disliked Clinton."

"But if you look just at registered voters, the new poll actually shows Clinton's image is about as bad as Trump's, with 38 percent having a favorable impression and 59 percent unfavorable, compared to a 37/60 split for Trump."

"Interestingly, Clinton's numbers appear to have dropped since that early August poll mostly in groups that have been very supportive of her:

• Her favorable rating among women dropped from 54 percent to just 45 percent.
  • Among Hispanics, it went from 71 percent to 55 percent.
  • Among liberals, it went from 76 percent to 63 percent."
A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

So it appears the tactic of turning to smear Trump instead of directly addressing the substance of criticisms directed at her is no longer working.

You can twist and you can spin but you can't change the fact that if Hillary refuses to release her detailed medical records it will add weight to the belief that she is hiding something. In August, her favorablr ratings have hit a new low.

"A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows 41 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of Clinton, while 56 percent have an unfavorable one..

And 65% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump- in your same poll.

By your very own rationale, such as it is, Trump refusing to release his detailed medical records will add weight to the belief that he is hiding something.

And not only is Trump hiding his medical records, he, unlike Clinton, is hiding his tax records- which of course adds weight to the belief that he is hiding something that he is scared will lose him voters.

Why is Trump scared to release both his medical records and his tax records?

Why is Tricky Trump even less Transparent than Tricky Dick?

"A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows 41 percent of Americans have a favorable impression of Clinton, while 56 percent have an unfavorable one..

And 65% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump- in your same poll.

By your very own rationale, such as it is, Trump refusing to release his detailed medical records will add weight to the belief that he is hiding something.

And not only is Trump hiding his medical records, he, unlike Clinton, is hiding his tax records- which of course adds weight to the belief that he is hiding something that he is scared will lose him voters.

In terms of registered voters, they have essentially the same favorable/unfavorable ratings, and with Hillary's support dropping sharply among her core groups, women, Hispanics and liberals, it seems voters have more disturbing questions about what Hillary is hiding than what you imagine Trump may be hiding.

Because she's already released her medical history. What I am suggesting is that Crazy Donald can't be trusted. He's already reneged on keeping his word about releasing hus taxes. As another poster pointed out.... nothing is preventing Crazy Donald from releasing his full detailed medical record now.

Why doesn't he?
Why lie about her releasing her medical records? If she refuses to release her detailed medical records now it will only fuel speculation that she is hiding something.
I told no lie so I can't really help ya. :dunno:

In terms of registered voters, they have essentially the same favorable/unfavorable ratings, and with Hillary's support dropping sharply among her core groups, women, Hispanics and liberals, it seems voters have more disturbing questions about what Hillary is hiding than what you imagine Trump may be hiding.

It is clear that Trump supporters have no questions regarding Trump- about anything.

But Republicans and Independents that he hopes to win the votes of likely will.

Why do you think that Trump is refusing to release his medical records?

There you go dreaming of man on man butt sex again.
No one mentioned "butt sex" but you, flamer.

So let me get this straight. You won't know the condition that you are convinced she has until she releases her full medical records for your scrutiny.

In other words you're convinced that she's unfit to serve as president of the United States because of health reasons, but won't know those reasons until you actually see her medical records
Do you need somebody to draw you a picture, fairy boy? She had a brain injury, everyone knows that. What everyone DOESN'T know is what the extent of the damage was, and if the damage has been repaired, she should have no problem releasing the records. In fact, she should WANT to release them because that would only help her in her campaign. She's obviously hiding something, just as you are obviously as queer as a three dollar bill.

So let me get this straight. You won't know the condition that you are convinced she has until she releases her full medical records for your scrutiny.

In other words you're convinced that she's unfit to serve as president of the United States because of health reasons, but won't know those reasons until you actually see her medical records
Do you need somebody to draw you a picture, fairy boy? She had a brain injury, everyone knows that. What everyone DOESN'T know is what the extent of the damage was, and if the damage has been repaired, she should have no problem releasing the records. In fact, she should WANT to release them because that would only help her in her campaign. She's obviously hiding something, just as you are obviously as queer as a three dollar bill.
Wow, you are seriously into gay sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my thing. So, if you could stop trying to project your gay wishes onto me, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, back to your failed theory. She had a blood clot, which she took blood thinners for. It's common practice. Since then, her doctor gave her a full bill of health. That's all you need to know.

Now, if Trump would only release his medical records and tax returns. What's he trying to hide?

What is Donald Trump hiding?

He is obviously hiding something since he won't release either his medical records or his tax records?

What is it that he thinks will scare off voters if we see his records?

He is obviously hiding something since he won't release either his medical records or his tax records?

Obviously something very big and harmful to his campaign is in those medical records. and tax returns.

Obviously something very big and harmful to his campaign is in those medical records. and tax returns.
All the more reason for Hillary to release her detailed medical records in order to pressure Trump to release his if she has nothing to hide.

All the more reason for Hillary to release her detailed medical records in order to pressure Trump to release his if she has nothing to hide.

All the more reason for Trump to release his detailed medical records in order to pressure Clinton to release hers- I mean if Trump has nothing to hide.

Of course Clinton has released her tax returns- she clearly had nothing to hide in her tax returns- what do you think Trump is hiding in his tax returns that he doesn't want you to see?

She had a blood clot, which she took blood thinners for. It's common practice. Since then, her doctor gave her a full bill of health. That's all you need to know.
Sorry, homo, but you don't get to make that decision. And using Jake's tactic of repeating the other person isn't going to work for you any better than it works for him. Hillary is sick, and the more she dodges the issue, the more people will lose confidence in her ability to do anything more than stare into space, bob her head, and cackle.

Forum List

Back