Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

Trump doctor wrote health letter in just 5 minutes as limo waited

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

Holy shit, this guy's a total quack!

"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," Bornstein said.

I think it was more like Trump dictated to him what to write.
So you admit that simply a statement from a doctor is not sufficient? I agree, let's see the medical records for both of them, not just a statement from a doctor who will say whatever they tell them to say.

Why do you think Trump is refusing to release his medical records?
He isn't. Can't you read?

Then where are his medical records?

Unlike the new health pledge, Tricky Trump still refuses to match Clinton’s transparency by releasing his taxes.

Hypocrisy. Youse dummies insisted on McCain's records now, let's see Hillary's.
Nope, no hypocrisy. Here's all we got from Romney. A summary of his medical record, just like Hillary provided... just like Crazy Donald provided.

article-2206823-1522592E000005DC-762_306x423.jpg

She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive.
Link
Since you've been living under a fucking rock for the past 4 years...
Hillary Clinton’s Clots, Or How Blood Thinners Could Affect Presidency
Yeah you've already been owned on that. She took blood thinners for a blood clot. Doctors quoted in the ABC article that you linked said she was fine. Posting what I presume is a conspiracy theory version of the same story isn't going to help you

So why are Hillary's supporters so afraid of having her release detailed medical records unless they suspect she is not mentally or physically fit to be president?
Your strawman is dismissed. We have her personal physician summarizing her health status. That's good enough.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with Crazy Donald's health since his personal physician said Crazy Donald is "positive" for every ailment for which he tested him?

Why in the hell should she release her medical records, when Donald Trump hasn't produced one single tax return, and still refuses to citing you're too stupid to figure it out--LOL

This is her game, not his & she's not going to let him set her pace.

Welcome to politics 101
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

You wanted Trump--Now you own it!
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg
If there is nothing in her medical records that would indicate she is mentally or physically unfit to serve, why wouldn't she want to release them? Your concern over this issue suggests you think her medical records might show she is unfit. That would certainly be a fair assumption for voters to make if she refuses.
She could see the circus around Obama's birth certificate.
After he released it they demanded his 'long form' certificate...after he released that Trump 'sent his people down there' and 'they couldn't believe what they were finding' and all sorts of other right-wing talking heads and 'experts' frothed at the mouth challenging the authenticity of the document.

Hillary can see that there'd be no end to it and no advantage to her in indulging the howls from the fringe.
In fact, it would likely prolong the foaming and howling.
If there is nothing to hide, how could releasing her detailed medical records do anything but put an end to theories about her poor mental and physical health? What you are suggesting is that there are things in those medical records that would worry voters.
No, I'm suggesting that if the records don't say what the nut-jobs expect they won't accept them.

They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.
You'd have a point had she not already released her medical record. But she has. Now you sound like a Birther, complaining it's not good enough. :rolleyes:
We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?

What is it you think Trump is hiding about his taxes?
Nothing that would tell us how he would function under stress in the WH, so for a responsible voter they are of little interest. Why aren't you interested in finding out if either of their medical records would show they would have trouble functioning under stress in the WH?

I am as interested as I have ever been- which is I would like it if they showed us more information, but it isn't necessary.

This is as much as we have ever gotten from candidates and I try not to be a hypocrite and demand from one candidate what I have never asked of another.

And by the way- the medical records would be unlikely to show whether or not they would have trouble functioning- that would still be a matter of interpretation.
We should have had more information about the candidates health in the past, and in this election with such elderly candidates it is especially important.

Her doctor's letter says "Mrs. Clinton is a healthy 67 year old female whose current medical conditions include hyperthyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies." Saying her list of medical conditions includes these two things suggests there are other medical conditions the doctor chose, perhaps on Hillary's orders, not to reveal.

Similarly, her doctor's letter says "Mrs. Clinton's current medications include Armour Thyroid, antihistamines, vitamin B 12 and Coumadin." Again saying her medications include these drugs suggests there may be others her doctor, perhaps on Hillary's orders, chose not to list.

Her doctor says these are her current medications, but during times of stress does she have to rely on anti anxiety drugs? Anti depressants? Anti psychotic drugs when she becomes confused and can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality as when she claimed she had landed in Bosnia under sniper fire? Especially with some one this age, these are things voters should know before trusting her with out national security and their personal security. Of course the same information should come from Trump.

They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

Clinton has no more of a history of 'seizures' than Trump.
And as her doctor noted- she has no blood clot in her brain

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

The interesting question is why won't Trump release his medical records?

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

Why doesn't he just release his medical records?

What is he hiding?
When's his promised debate with Sanders happening?

In other words, you can't think of any reason for Hillary to refuse to release her detailed medical records unless they contain evidence she is unfit to serve.
Sure I can... Trump didn't release his. Trump refuses to keep his promise to release his tax records. She's already released her medical report. The lesson from Obama's long form birth certificate is don't waste your time.

There's four valid reasons right there.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.

Then you agree with me that both of them should release their detailed medical records.

I am fine with either Trump or Clinton releasing their medical records. I am just amused at the hypocrisy of the Trumpsters who insist that Clinton must show her medical records while having no curiousity about Trump's refusal to release his medical records- or his tax records.

Remember- Trump is the only Presidential candidate in decades to refuse to show his tax returns- Clinton has- even Tricky Dick did while he was under audit.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick

And you agree with me that both of them should release their tax returns.
As I have already said I am less interested in Hillary's or Trump's tax returns because they will tell us nothing about how they would be able to function under stress in the WH but their detailed medical records might.

Of course you are less interested in tax returns- because Clinton has already released hers.
I am fine with either Trump or Clinton releasing their medical records. I am just amused at the hypocrisy of the Trumpsters who insist that Clinton must show her medical records while having no curiousity about Trump's refusal to release his medical records- or his tax records.

Remember- Trump is the only Presidential candidate in decades to refuse to show his tax returns- Clinton has- even Tricky Dick did while he was under audit.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick

And you agree with me that both of them should release their tax returns.
Seeing Trump's tax returns would tell you no more about how he would function under stress in the WH than seeing his shoe size, so why are you so interested in it? Is it just to try to shift the topic from Hillary's medical records?

Here is the essential hypocrisy of your stance.

You keep asking what Clinton is hiding by not releasing her medical records.

But you refuse to ask the question of what Trump is hiding by not releasing his tax records.

Remember- neither Clinton or Trump have released their medical records- yet you only ask what Clinton is hiding.
Remember- Clinton released her tax records- and Trump refuses to release his tax records- yet you only ask what Clinton is hiding.

Partisan much?
There is no hypocrisy. I don't care why Trump does not release his tax records because they will tell me nothing about how he will be able to function under stress, just as we learned nothing about how Hillary will be able to function under stress from her tax records, in fact, we learned nothing at all of value from them.

Since it was Trump's suggestion they both release their detailed medical records, it is a fair assumption that he doesn't have anything to hide and since Hillary has been silent on the subject and her supporters are so opposed to it it is reasonable to assume they fear she does have something to hide.

You'd have a point had she not already released her medical record. But she has. Now you sound like a Birther, complaining it's not good enough. :rolleyes:
We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?
Try re-reading my post another 20 times. Hopefully by then you will notice I didn't use the word, "detailed." And I don't think she's hiding anything.
You don't think she is hiding anything but you won't know if she is until you see her detailed medical records.
Again.... we've been down this path before. Releasing more detailed records because the right is not satisfied doesn't do any good. There certainly is no reason whatsoever to do that again and expect a different result.
Again, if she has nothing to hide there is no reason to refuse to release her detailed medical records.

There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

Clinton has no more of a history of 'seizures' than Trump.
And as her doctor noted- she has no blood clot in her brain

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

The interesting question is why won't Trump release his medical records?

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

Why doesn't he just release his medical records?

What is he hiding?
Obviously he is hiding nothing or he wouldn't have issued the challenge, but if Hillary doesn't respond positively to it, it will be obvious that she does have something to hide.

Your strawman is dismissed. We have her personal physician summarizing her health status. That's good enough.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with Crazy Donald's health since his personal physician said Crazy Donald is "positive" for every ailment for which he tested him?

Why in the hell should she release her medical records, when Donald Trump hasn't produced one single tax return, and still refuses to citing you're too stupid to figure it out--LOL

Welcome to politics 101

1964PresElect.jpg
If there is nothing in her medical records that would indicate she is mentally or physically unfit to serve, why wouldn't she want to release them? Your concern over this issue suggests you think her medical records might show she is unfit. That would certainly be a fair assumption for voters to make if she refuses.
After he released it they demanded his 'long form' certificate...after he released that Trump 'sent his people down there' and 'they couldn't believe what they were finding' and all sorts of other right-wing talking heads and 'experts' frothed at the mouth challenging the authenticity of the document.

Hillary can see that there'd be no end to it and no advantage to her in indulging the howls from the fringe.
If there is nothing to hide, how could releasing her detailed medical records do anything but put an end to theories about her poor mental and physical health? What you are suggesting is that there are things in those medical records that would worry voters.
No, I'm suggesting that if the records don't say what the nut-jobs expect they won't accept them.
That's ridiculous. If they release photo copies of their detailed medical records made by reputable firms, there is nothing to accept or reject. Again, there is absolutely no reason not to release them if she has nothing to hide.

She's dependent on drugs to keep her alive.
Link
Since you've been living under a fucking rock for the past 4 years...
Hillary Clinton’s Clots, Or How Blood Thinners Could Affect Presidency
Yeah you've already been owned on that. She took blood thinners for a blood clot. Doctors quoted in the ABC article that you linked said she was fine. Posting what I presume is a conspiracy theory version of the same story isn't going to help you
Sorry, homo, but until we see the REAL medical records (and not a statement from some doctor on her payroll), you don't know what her medical condition is. Stop talking out your ass.

As goes Trump's medical records/physical health, that information is at best marginally useful to American voters only during the election. After the election, it's irrelevant.
  • If a candidate wins the election, they are in office no matter what their heath shows, unless, of course something changes in a very big way between the election and Inauguration Day.
  • After the inauguration, if the President becomes physiologically incapacitated, well, that's what the 25th Amendment and the Vice President are for.
As goes Trump specifically, I think he already forgets too many things to be fit for the Presidency. Foremost among the things he "forgets" more often than any other candidate in recent memory: (1) telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, (2) it's morally reprehensible to fabricate events and people in order to advance one's own objectives.

Yes, I realize Trump's not the only or first lying candidate. He just is the most profligate and inveterate liar among a class of individuals who in general aren't keen on telling the truth in the worst place. Lies aren't neurotoxic venom, but they operate quite like it in that they impair one's ability to act, to say nothing of acting in one's best interest. Among elapids, for example, I'm not of a mind to lie down with any, but if given no choice but do to so, the least venomous would be my preference.

Your vote doesn't mean shit...you can hold up your puny little ballot as if it was a crucifix against a vampire but the fact remains that USA.INC is a banana republic with electronic voting machines with back-doored software and no paper trail. .

You are such a wing nut idiot.

Every jurisidiction in the United States has its own voting systems. In my own jurisdiction we still vote on paper- yes the results are tallied electronically- but there is an absolute paper trail.

Chalk one up for another delusional Birther.

A true Trumpster- I fully expect when Trump loses for you to crow how that just shows the system is rigged.

Hwo, punkinpuss, unless EVERYONE uses a paper ballot or gets a receipt showing whom they voted for, it doesn't mean shit....not that it matters anyway in this banana republic......BTW, fuck-face, I do not participate in elections because I reclaimed my American citizenship instead of being a U.S citizen...there is a massive difference. You see, I know more than you...infinitely more. Just because I can't stand the Clinton crime family does it mean that I am a "Trumpster".....don't put me in a category, dumb ass. I am part of a class of very exclusive and knowledgeable class of citizens that know the things I do...and you are not in it. (snicker)

14064193_1741555122788833_8896399731375045647_n.jpg

Fuck the medical records. I want to see the tax returns.

Tax returns are none of anyone's business. Income taxes are unconstitutional and has been ruled as much by the SCOTU on 4 different occasions. I hope that he didn't pay a dime in income tax because it's simply interest paid to the central bank that extends credit from nothing while charging interest on it. You really don't have a fucking clue at all.

Welcome to politics 101

1964PresElect.jpg

That's ridiculous. If they release photo copies of their detailed medical records made by reputable firms, there is nothing to accept or reject. Again, there is absolutely no reason not to release them if she has nothing to hide.

With the nutcase Reich wing--Hillary Clinton could have been found to have a cold 5 years ago, and they would turn it into cancer--LOL They're desperate they know Trump is getting his ass kicked, and they are grasping at straws to come up with what they do best. Manufacture another conspiracy theory.

She doesn't need to release anything--Why? Because Trump has refused to release his income tax returns. And it's because he is, in fact, hiding something.
Mitt Romney: Trump Is Hiding a ‘Bombshell’ in His Tax Returns

Now if he wants to give up his income tax returns, then yes Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump can both release their medical records, for everyone to view.

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Any candidate that can fly from state to state, attend rallies, give rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee) and do it day after day, has the endurance, health and mental will of an 18 year old.

Last edited:

With the nutcase Reich wing--Hillary Clinton could have been found to have a cold 5 years ago, and they would turn it into cancer--LOL They're desperate they know Trump is getting his ass kicked, and they are grasping at straws to come up with what they do best. Manufacture another conspiracy theory.

She doesn't need to release anything--Why? Because Trump has refused to release his income tax returns. And it's because he is, in fact, hiding something.

Now if he wants to give up his income tax returns, then yes Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump can both release their medical records, for everyone to view.

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Any candidate that can fly from state to state, attend rallies, give rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee nominee) and do it day after day, has the endurance, health and mental will of an 18 year old.

Yeaaah, she has had seizures in plublic and some SS agent has to follow her around to administer a shot if need be..,..but it's all good....nothing to see here, folks....move along.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was “often confused,” according to a 2013 email from her longtime aide Huma Abedin.

The comment, which is likely to attract attention from Clinton’s critics on the presidential campaign trail, was revealed on Monday following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...often-confused-staffer-says-in-revealed-email

In the Jan. 26, 2013, message, Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the secretary’s schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.
“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“Very imp to do that,” Abedin said in response.

“She’s often confused.”

The email was sent shortly after Clinton suffered received treatment for a blood clot in her head, which was discovered after she sustained a concussion weeks earlier.

It was sent to Abedin via the email address that she kept on Clinton’s personal server.

Until then -- go FISH.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Yeaaah, she has had seizures in plublic and some SS agent has to follow her around to administer a shot if need be..,..but it's all good....nothing to see here, folks....move along.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was “often confused,” according to a 2013 email from her longtime aide Huma Abedin.

The comment, which is likely to attract attention from Clinton’s critics on the presidential campaign trail, was revealed on Monday following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

Clinton ‘often confused’ says staffer in email

In the Jan. 26, 2013, message, Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the secretary’s schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.
“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“Very imp to do that,” Abedin said in response.

“She’s often confused.”

The email was sent shortly after Clinton suffered received treatment for a blood clot in her head, which was discovered after she sustained a concussion weeks earlier.

It was sent to Abedin via the email address that she kept on Clinton’s personal server.

See what I mean--we have had several MALE Presidents that have had serious health issues.

1. FDR--that lived most of his 16 years in the Oval office in a wheel chair--and the only time he would stand was with the help of braces on his legs and crutches. (polio)
2. JFK--had horrible back problems--and often laid on the floor to relieve the back pain.

In fact there were a total of 11 MALE Presidents that had severe health issues, and not ONE single person EVER questioned their ability to run the Oval Office.
Presidential Diseases

The difference?-Hillary Clinton is a WOMAN. If her name was Henry Clinton not a single Reich Winger anywhere would have ever made a claim that he suffered from siesures, or had heart problems or was involved in the assignation of Abraham
Lincoln--LOL
Fox: New Evidence Hillary Killed Lincoln - The New Yorker

And the only one that has been confused in this race, is your Chimpanzee nominee--Donald Trump.

I've got plenty more if you want me to keep going--LOL

Last edited:
Sure I can... Trump didn't release his. Trump refuses to keep his promise to release his tax records. She's already released her medical report. The lesson from Obama's long form birth certificate is don't waste your time.

There's four valid reasons right there.

You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.

Forum List

Back