Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

Clinton has no more of a history of 'seizures' than Trump.
And as her doctor noted- she has no blood clot in her brain

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

The interesting question is why won't Trump release his medical records?

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

Why doesn't he just release his medical records?

What is he hiding?
Obviously he is hiding nothing or he wouldn't have issued the challenge, but if Hillary doesn't respond positively to it, it will be obvious that she does have something to hide.
That's not necessarily true either. It's entirely possible he has something to hide. It's entirely possible he's planning on pulling another stunt like he did with his tax returns... goad her into releasing her records and then make up ridiculous excuses for why he can't release his.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

Why is his tax returns your business? I hope that he was able to avoid paying a solitary dime to the IRS which is a collection arm of the IMF and Puerto Rican Trust #62. Did you know that the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico? Do you wonder why that is? I know........(snicker)
Who said it was? I'm speaking to his character, not the content of his tax returns. He said he would release them. Now he flat out refuses. That makes him a liar. He criticized other for not releasing theirs. Now he flat out refuses to release his own. That makes him a hypocrite.

If you want to speak about character and honesty? Perhaps you should do a better job of vetting Hitlery (the one you are touting) and her propensity to lie her ass off before worrying about the Donald because that makes YOU look like a hypocrite.....

Trump will lie about anything. ANYTHING.
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump
Says Barack Obama "founded ISIS. I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton."

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

What is he hiding?
Obviously he is hiding nothing or he wouldn't have issued the challenge, but if Hillary doesn't respond positively to it, it will be obvious that she does have something to hide.
That's not necessarily true either. It's entirely possible he has something to hide. It's entirely possible he's planning on pulling another stunt like he did with his tax returns... goad her into releasing her records and then make up ridiculous excuses for why he can't release his.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

Why is his tax returns your businessr)

The question is what is Trump trying to hide from voters.

Clinton is transparent with her tax returns. Romney was- even Richard Nixon was.

But not Tricky Trump.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick

What is he hiding?

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
All presidential candidates should release their detailed medical records even if they are embarrassing, and this is especially true for candidates as old as Hillary and Trump. There really is no good reason for Hillary to refuse unless her detailed medical records would show she is unfit to be president.

So why is Trump refusing to release his medical records- until Clinton releases hers?

There really is no good reason for Trump to refuse to release his medical records unless his detailed medical records would show he is unfit to be President.

Remember- Trump controls his own medical records- he can release them any time that he wants. IF he did so- it would pressure Clinton to release hers.

But Trump doesn't want to release his medical records- is it because he is unfit to be President?

They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.
If Hillary was willing to release her tax returns before Trump released his, why would she hesitate to release her medical records now unless she knows they would reveal evidence she is not mentally or physically fit to serve? Are you suggesting that if Hillary had known Trump wouldn't release his tax returns, Hillary would have refused to release her's?

We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?
Try re-reading my post another 20 times. Hopefully by then you will notice I didn't use the word, "detailed." And I don't think she's hiding anything.
You don't think she is hiding anything but you won't know if she is until you see her detailed medical records.
Again.... we've been down this path before. Releasing more detailed records because the right is not satisfied doesn't do any good. There certainly is no reason whatsoever to do that again and expect a different result.
Again, if she has nothing to hide there is no reason to refuse to release her detailed medical records.
Not true. I gave you 4 valid reasons why I feel it's acceptable for her not to release more than she already has.
You presented no valid reasons for Hillary to withhold this important information from voters.

Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

What is he hiding?
lol If she has nothing to hide, why would what Trump does matter? Are you suggesting Hillary was tricked into releasing her tax returns and if she had it to do over again, she would refuse?

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.

You know that's not true. I've said from the first both candidates should reveal their detailed medical records, and more importantly, Trump has also said that.
And herein lies the problem when dealing with a conniving liar like Crazy Donald. I know you don't like hearing about his tax returns but by refusing to release them after promising he would and after criticizing others for not, he can't be trusted regarding his medical records.
If Hillary was willing to release her tax returns before Trump released his, why would she hesitate to release her medical records now unless she knows they would reveal evidence she is not mentally or physically fit to serve? Are you suggesting that if Hillary had known Trump wouldn't release his tax returns, Hillary would have refused to release her's?

I am suggesting that Trump can release his medical records any time that he wants- as he can release his tax records any time that he wants.

Why would Trump hesitate to release his medical records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not mentally or physically fit to serve?

Why would Trump hesitate to release his tax records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not financially or morally competant to serve as President?

What is he hiding?
lol If she has nothing to hide, why would what Trump does matter? Are you suggesting Hillary was tricked into releasing her tax returns and if she had it to do over again, she would refuse?

I am pointing out that Hilary Clinton is more transparent than Donald Trump.

Clinton and Trump have released exactly the same medical information- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Clinton has released her tax returns- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

And you repeatedly question why Clinton wont' release her full medical records while not similarly challenging why Trump will not release his medical information.

Trump could do what Clinton did in releasing her tax returns- he could put pressure on Clinton to release her medical records by showing himself to be more transparent- but instead he has chosen to be less transparent than Clinton.

Why wont' Trump release his medical records?

Trump is a mere piker when it comes to the lying Hitlery..

Actually by any measure- Trump is the Gold Standard of liars.

Just as he lied about sending investigators to Hawaii when he was being a Birther, just as he lied about his great memory, just as he lied about releasing his tax records.

What we are seeing here is that Hillary cannot be trusted to tell the whole truth to the American people. If her medical records do not contain anything that would lead voters to conclude she is mentally or physically unfit for office, it shouldn't matter so much to her or to you what Trump does. In post after post, you show you don't trust Hillary.

We both know she has not released her detailed medical records, so why tell such a stupid lie? What is it you think she is hiding?

What is it you think Trump is hiding about his taxes?
Nothing that would tell us how he would function under stress in the WH, so for a responsible voter they are of little interest. Why aren't you interested in finding out if either of their medical records would show they would have trouble functioning under stress in the WH?

I am as interested as I have ever been- which is I would like it if they showed us more information, but it isn't necessary.

This is as much as we have ever gotten from candidates and I try not to be a hypocrite and demand from one candidate what I have never asked of another.

And by the way- the medical records would be unlikely to show whether or not they would have trouble functioning- that would still be a matter of interpretation.
We should have had more information about the candidates health in the past, and in this election with such elderly candidates it is especially important.

Her doctor's letter says "Mrs. Clinton is a healthy 67 year old female whose current medical conditions include hyperthyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies." Saying her list of medical conditions includes these two things suggests there are other medical conditions the doctor chose, perhaps on Hillary's orders, not to reveal. .

'a healthy 67 year old female'

That says specifically that Mrs. Clinton is healthy.

It doesn't suggest any other health problems.

What you are suggesting is that the doctor is lying.

Why are suggesting that?
I'm not suggesting that, her doctor's letter suggests there are other medications than the ones listed and there are other health conditions than those listed as I explained in my previous post.

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
All presidential candidates should release their detailed medical records even if they are embarrassing, and this is especially true for candidates as old as Hillary and Trump. There really is no good reason for Hillary to refuse unless her detailed medical records would show she is unfit to be president.

So why is Trump refusing to release his medical records- until Clinton releases hers?

There really is no good reason for Trump to refuse to release his medical records unless his detailed medical records would show he is unfit to be President.

Remember- Trump controls his own medical records- he can release them any time that he wants. IF he did so- it would pressure Clinton to release hers.

But Trump doesn't want to release his medical records- is it because he is unfit to be President?
We won't know the answers to these questions until both of them release their medical records.

I am suggesting that Trump can release his medical records any time that he wants- as he can release his tax records any time that he wants.

Why would Trump hesitate to release his medical records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not mentally or physically fit to serve?

Why would Trump hesitate to release his tax records unless he knows that they would reveal evidence that he is not financially or morally competant to serve as President?
lol In other words, you are scared to death about what Hillary's medical records might reveal.

What is he hiding?

I am pointing out that Hilary Clinton is more transparent than Donald Trump.

Clinton and Trump have released exactly the same medical information- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Clinton has released her tax returns- the same as virtually every other candidate in recent decades has released.
Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

And you repeatedly question why Clinton wont' release her full medical records while not similarly challenging why Trump will not release his medical information.

Trump could do what Clinton did in releasing her tax returns- he could put pressure on Clinton to release her medical records by showing himself to be more transparent- but instead he has chosen to be less transparent than Clinton.

Why wont' Trump release his medical records?
Since Hillary was willing to release her tax returns before Trump released his, why wouldn't she release her medical records now without regard to what Trump does unless those records would reveal that she is mentally or physically unfit for office? Are you suggesting Hillary is less transparent about her health and fitness to serve than she is about her taxes? Why are you so frightened by this?

Hey S.J. tell us again how taking blood thinners to reduce blood clots means that one is unfit for office.

You must have really low self esteem to be won over by a millionaire real estate egomaniac whose command of the English language is even more limited than yours
That's not what I said, homo. I said her CONDITION that REQUIRES her to take the drug for the rest of her miserable life may make her unfit for office. But we won't know unless we see her medical records. Can you grasp that?

Because she's already released her medical history. What I am suggesting is that Crazy Donald can't be trusted. He's already reneged on keeping his word about releasing hus taxes. As another poster pointed out.... nothing is preventing Crazy Donald from releasing his full detailed medical record now.

Why doesn't he?

Try re-reading my post another 20 times. Hopefully by then you will notice I didn't use the word, "detailed." And I don't think she's hiding anything.
You don't think she is hiding anything but you won't know if she is until you see her detailed medical records.
Again.... we've been down this path before. Releasing more detailed records because the right is not satisfied doesn't do any good. There certainly is no reason whatsoever to do that again and expect a different result.
Again, if she has nothing to hide there is no reason to refuse to release her detailed medical records.
Not true. I gave you 4 valid reasons why I feel it's acceptable for her not to release more than she already has.
You presented no valid reasons for Hillary to withhold this important information from voters.
Your opinion is noted. I disagree.

Hey S.J. tell us again how taking blood thinners to reduce blood clots means that one is unfit for office.

You must have really low self esteem to be won over by a millionaire real estate egomaniac whose command of the English language is even more limited than yours
That's not what I said, homo. I said her CONDITION that REQUIRES her to take the drug for the rest of her miserable life may make her unfit for office. But we won't know unless we see her medical records. Can you grasp that?
There you go dreaming of man on man butt sex again.

So let me get this straight. You won't know the condition that you are convinced she has until she releases her full medical records for your scrutiny.

In other words you're convinced that she's unfit to serve as president of the United States because of health reasons, but won't know those reasons until you actually see her medical records

:rofl:

This is like the birther Fiasco all over again
Exactly!

And if she releases it and it doesn't say what they want to hear, they start bitching that it's fake and start the whining all over again.

Forum List

Back