Trump Campaign Bombs in Virginia, Again

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Trump is such a loser, folks. Believe me!

Empty bleachers and a hostile student body greeted Trump vice presidential nominee Mike Pence in Virginia on Saturday at one of the most religiously conservative schools in the country.

PURCELLVILLE, Va. ā€” Mike Pence definitely chose the wrong place to give a stump speech.

Trumpā€™s VP nominee railed against Hillary Clinton in Northern Virginia on Saturday afternoonā€”but he chose to do it at an evangelical Christian college with a history of anti-Trump sentiment. Students protested outside, while inside students stood in silent protest until they were ejected mid-speech.

The protests and poor attendance at the speech at Patrick Henry College illustrate the challenges that Trump has appealing to evangelical Christians, especially younger ones, who are turned off by his tone, his campaign ideas and his personal historyā€”and are not at all assauged by his choice of Pence for his running mate.

ā€œThe PHC student body as a whole is very anti-Trump. A lot of them say, ā€˜I donā€™t like him but Iā€™m going to turn up my nose and vote for him because I like Hillary even less.ā€™ But overall there is a severe disgust with Trump,ā€ said Sebastian Lopez, a junior studying political theory at the school who was protesting the speech, holding a sign for hours outside in the blazing mid-day sun.

ā€œI donā€™t think that Mike Pence is a bad person, but I think he has made an alliance with someone who is completely unacceptable from a libertarian, conservative or progressive standpoint,ā€ added Christian McGuire, a junior at Patrick Henry College studying American politics who was also demonstrating against Pence.

McGuire estimated 75 percent of the student body opposed Trump.

Penceā€™s visit is not the first misstep by the Trump campaign in Virginia. Donald Trump flubbed his speech in Northern Virginia earlier this month when he lectured the affluent locals in the audience as if they were the Rust Beltā€”ā€œYouā€™re doing lousy over here,ā€ he remarkedā€”and then listed factory closures in far-flung areas of the state that were hours away, as well as a plant that closed in North Carolina.

*snip*

More at the link.

Empty bleachers and a hostile student body greeted Trump vice presidential nominee Mike Pence in Virginia on Saturday at one of the most religiously conservative schools in the country.

PURCELLVILLE, Va. ā€” Mike Pence definitely chose the wrong place to give a stump speech.

Trumpā€™s VP nominee railed against Hillary Clinton in Northern Virginia on Saturday afternoonā€”but he chose to do it at an evangelical Christian college with a history of anti-Trump sentiment. Students protested outside, while inside students stood in silent protest until they were ejected mid-speech.

The protests and poor attendance at the speech at Patrick Henry College illustrate the challenges that Trump has appealing to evangelical Christians, especially younger ones, who are turned off by his tone, his campaign ideas and his personal historyā€”and are not at all assauged by his choice of Pence for his running mate.

ā€œThe PHC student body as a whole is very anti-Trump. A lot of them say, ā€˜I donā€™t like him but Iā€™m going to turn up my nose and vote for him because I like Hillary even less.ā€™ But overall there is a severe disgust with Trump,ā€ said Sebastian Lopez, a junior studying political theory at the school who was protesting the speech, holding a sign for hours outside in the blazing mid-day sun.

ā€œI donā€™t think that Mike Pence is a bad person, but I think he has made an alliance with someone who is completely unacceptable from a libertarian, conservative or progressive standpoint,ā€ added Christian McGuire, a junior at Patrick Henry College studying American politics who was also demonstrating against Pence.

Penceā€™s visit is not the first misstep by the Trump campaign in Virginia. Donald Trump flubbed his speech in Northern Virginia earlier this month when he lectured the affluent locals in the audience as if they were the Rust Beltā€”ā€œYouā€™re doing lousy over here,ā€ he remarkedā€”and then listed factory closures in far-flung areas of the state that were hours away, as well as a plant that closed in North Carolina.

*snip*

More at the link.

The peoples need to vote for Hitlery and alllll the leftards!!!!

Did he mention this?
tumblr_oap3gcQurP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Poor Dale.

I have no dog in this banana republic election for the next CEO of USA.INC. The banksters pick the potential candidates for the next CEO just like the pick the candidates for the next head of their Federal Reserve bank....it's only idiots like you that cling to this fraudulent process.

*snip*

More at the link.
Purcerville has what 100 for a population?

Virginia in the presidential elections is a DEMOCRATIC STATE!!! Way too many pissed off blacks, hispanics and asians in fairfax for the faggots in the GOP to take it.
wait, First off dont you mean Gays?
and second, if we can get past your obvious homophobic nature, arent gays supposed to be in love with the democrats and hate the reublicans? Why then, would we worry at all about the faggots in the GOP?
You really need to calm down, you might say something stupid,, oh, too late. never mind.

Virginia in the presidential elections is a DEMOCRATIC STATE!!! Way too many pissed off blacks, hispanics and asians in fairfax for the faggots in the GOP to take it.

what have the dems done for blacks? Worse off under Obama. 50 years of worse off. Clinton,Bill put thousands in prison via three strikes law. You cant fix stupid.

Maybe he should have visited Catholic University in D.C? LOL Oops, maybe not there either...He probably won't fare well after Trump's having questioned the Pope's faith. LOL! ROTFL! Who the hell does that? Especially when so many Catholics are also Latinos? Where was he last year when the Pope toured North America? Apparently too high up in his ivory Trump Tower to notice. LOL

Forum List

Back