Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

New national poll....Trump within 3 points of crooked Hillary
Not really. That's only in a poll matching the two of them up against each other. But when you consider Stein and Johnson, who are also running in the election, Hillary beats Crazy Donald in every single poll...

:dance:

Thanks for admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. :cuckoo:
NO, you're NOT thanking me for that, because I didn't admit what you concocted, and since you distorted my words, I'll state them again >>

If some doctors, or other medical professionals, were to release information showing that she has epilepsy (as suspected), or some other neurological disorder, then NO, conservatives would NOT "claim they're fake" You're smart enough to know that, no ? :biggrin:
No, she's not smart enough to know that.
Hell, you're not smart enough to know you're talking to a man.
I'm not talking to a man.

Thanks for admitting you only believe professionals when they tell you what you want to hear. :cuckoo:
NO, you're NOT thanking me for that, because I didn't admit what you concocted, and since you distorted my words, I'll state them again >>

If some doctors, or other medical professionals, were to release information showing that she has epilepsy (as suspected), or some other neurological disorder, then NO, conservatives would NOT "claim they're fake" You're smart enough to know that, no ? :biggrin:
Then you're talking to yourself.

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
Just his tax returns will be fine.

And what medical records, the kind his "doctor" will spend five minutes writing up?
A healthy person doesn't take long to write up. An unhealthy person takes a long time to do a write up for.

No, I'm talking to you but I'm not talking to a man.

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
Just his tax returns will be fine.

And what medical records, the kind his "doctor" will spend five minutes writing up?
A healthy person doesn't take long to write up. An unhealthy person takes a long time to do a write up for.
Thank you for using common sense simple logic, a trait Hillary supporters completely lack.

Sure I can... Trump didn't release his. Trump refuses to keep his promise to release his tax records. She's already released her medical report. The lesson from Obama's long form birth certificate is don't waste your time.

There's four valid reasons right there.
They are hardly valid reasons to refuse to release her detailed medical records. If she has nothing to hide then she has no valid reason to refuse and if you believed she had nothing to hide you would have no reason to oppose it.

Isn't this the *exact* same logic that Trump and his ilk used regarding Obama's birth certificate. And it turned out.....he had nothing to hide.

Oh, and that Trump and his minions will ignore any document they don't like.

Worse, Trump has released jack shit regarding his own health. A hastily written one page note written in 5 minutes while a limo waited downstairs. Making his demand for 'detailed medical records' all the more amusing.

And finally, Trump's word is shit. We've already seen what his pledge to release records after his opponents do the same in his Tax Returns. Hillary released her tax returns. Trump backed on his pledge and released jack shit.
Nope, this is just about coming clear with the voters about Hillary's ability to function under stress in the WH.

Yep- once again- this is just about Clinton........no curiousity about older Trump or his health.
There's no reason to be curious about his health, he doesn't have seizures or a blood clot on his brain, dumbass.

Clinton has no more of a history of 'seizures' than Trump.
And as her doctor noted- she has no blood clot in her brain

Follow-up testing in 2013 showed “complete resolution of the effects of the concussion, as well as total dissolution” of the blood clot, Dr. Bardack wrote.

The interesting question is why won't Trump release his medical records?

Trump has an established record of saying he will only do something if someone else does something first- Obama birth certificate and his imaginary $5 million dollar donation Trump never made- and now Trump's saying he will release his medical records if Clinton does.

Why doesn't he just release his medical records?

What is he hiding?

You will refuse to accept any medical release that does not portray her health as on the verge of death.

But you will accept a note written in crayon by Trump's chauffeur that he is in perfect health.

Trump doctor wrote health letter in just 5 minutes as limo waited

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

Holy shit, this guy's a total quack!

"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," Bornstein said.

I think it was more like Trump dictated to him what to write.
So you admit that simply a statement from a doctor is not sufficient? I agree, let's see the medical records for both of them, not just a statement from a doctor who will say whatever they tell them to say.

Why do you think Trump is refusing to release his medical records?

Trump doctor wrote health letter in just 5 minutes as limo waited

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

Holy shit, this guy's a total quack!

"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," Bornstein said.

I think it was more like Trump dictated to him what to write.
So you admit that simply a statement from a doctor is not sufficient? I agree, let's see the medical records for both of them, not just a statement from a doctor who will say whatever they tell them to say.

Why do you think Trump is refusing to release his medical records?
He isn't. Can't you read?

NBC News poll has the race; Hillary up 3...the LA USC poll has Trump up 1

Their medical records don't matter. As soon as either one of them touches a Bible at the swearing in, he or she is going to be struck dead by lightning.

a9pueu.jpg

Don't even think about it, You bastard.

Last edited:
Bullshit. He had personally met that reporter in the past.
So what ? The past ? Trump is 70 years old. So am I. You think just because I met somebody in the past (when? 30 years ago ?) that I could remember them ? First of all, the guy was immersed in a big crowd, and secondly, Trump said he thought the guy was just acting erratically, and third, the guy may look totally different than he did when he was much younger. He may look nothing like who he met "in the past"

Do you brag about your GREAT memory like Trump does?

in a phone call to NBC News Monday afternoon, he made another two dubious claims: "I have the world's greatest memory," he said. "It's one thing everyone agrees on."

Why wouldn't the man with the 'world's greatest memory' remember personally meeting several times a reporter with obvious physical handicaps?

You know- the reporter the Trump went on to not only mock his handicap- but also mentions his appearance: “Now, the poor guy — you've got to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don't know what I said! I don't remember!'”

No, I'm talking to you but I'm not talking to a man.
I know thinking is a foreign concept to you; buuuut... I am indeed a man, so if you're talking to me, comprehend this or not, you're talking to a man.

Bullshit. He had personally met that reporter in the past.
So what ? The past ? Trump is 70 years old. So am I. You think just because I met somebody in the past (when? 30 years ago ?) that I could remember them ? First of all, the guy was immersed in a big crowd, and secondly, Trump said he thought the guy was just acting erratically, and third, the guy may look totally different than he did when he was much younger. He may look nothing like who he met "in the past"
Putz.... it wasn't 30 years ago when he interviewed Crazy Donald. Nor was it a single meeting. That reporter interviewed Crazy Donald numerous times over a 6 year period.

Try harder!
Well maybe that is evidence of Trump's dementia......

Trump:
in a phone call to NBC News Monday afternoon, he made another two dubious claims: "I have the world's greatest memory," he said. "It's one thing everyone agrees on."

He's like a spoiled little girl. Can't he take the lead on anything? What a pussy.

Forum List

Back