Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

So only if she puts out her records first. What is this man a huuuge pussy? She already put out more than he did and her taxes. If this deal is medical records and taxes I'd agree.

I guarantee Hillary will NOT release her medical records. The only way the public will know the truth about her health is when she has a stroke. Kaine is who the voters are getting if she wins.

I guarantee Hillary will NOT release her medical records. The only way the public will know the truth about her health is when she has a stroke. Kaine is who the voters are getting if she wins.
she has already released more than trump

She already released them.

What sort of records would you accept?

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
All presidential candidates should release their detailed medical records even if they are embarrassing, and this is especially true for candidates as old as Hillary and Trump. There really is no good reason for Hillary to refuse unless her detailed medical records would show she is unfit to be president.

Complete medical records showing her mental and physical health, including all medication she is taking or has recently taken. Of course, Trump should do the same.

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same
All presidential candidates should release their detailed medical records even if they are embarrassing, and this is especially true for candidates as old as Hillary and Trump. There really is no good reason for Hillary to refuse unless her detailed medical records would show she is unfit to be president.
Medical records are private. Releasing tax returns is tradition. Maybe that time has passed but the first item never will.

Complete medical records showing her mental and physical health, including all medication she is taking or has recently taken. Of course, Trump should do the same.
Not a chance and none of your business.

And if they said that she's completely healthy...would you accept them...or would you insist on her long-form medical records?

Medical records are private. Releasing tax returns is tradition. Maybe that time has passed but the first item never will.
When you are running for president, voters have the right to know if you are mentally and physically fit to do the job. Why are you afraid to have voters know if Hillary is mentally and physically fit to be president. It suggests you think she is unfit.

Democrat Senator Charles Schumer agrees. Listen to what he has to say.

Not a chance and none of your business.
In other words, you believe these records would show she is unfit for office.

Forum List

Back