Gabby Giffords

How many American children have Muslim "extremists" killed?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med "

MMS: Error
Nice try at deflection, dumbass.

Now, how many innocent Muslims have been killed by Muslim extremists?
How many Muslims were extremists before 46,900 Iraqi children were murdered?
Think Gabby's heroic husband personally killed any of them?
Baby Killer.

How many Americans became extremists after radical Muslims attacked Americans?:
1979 Iran Hostage Crisis: seizure of US Tehran Embassy, Iran (Nov 4, 1979 for 444 days)
1983 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy, Lebanon (April 18, 1983)
1983 Bombing of US Marine barracks, Beirut, Lebanon (Oct 23, 1983)
1983 Bombing of US Kuwait Embassy (Dec 12, 1983)
1984 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy (again) (Sept 20, 1984)
1984 Kuwait Airlines Flight 221 hijacked to Tehran – American passengers murdered (Dec 3, 1984)
1985 Hijacking TWA Flight 847 hijacked to Beirut (June 14, 1985)
1985 Hijacking cruise ship Achille Lauro, wheelchair-bound American is thrown overboard & killed (Oct 7, 1985)
1986 Bombing Berlin disco frequented by US servicemen (April 5, 1986)
1988 Bombing Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, 100′s murdered (Dec 21, 1988)
1993 First bombing World Trade Center, New York City, 7 Killed, 1,042 wounded (Feb 26, 1993)
1993 Foiled NY Landmarks plot by Omar Abdel Rahman to blow up the Holland and Lincoln tunnels
and other New York City landmarks
1993 Attempted Assassination of Pres. Bush Sr. during visit to Kuwait (April 14, 1993)
1993 Black Hawk Down: shot down US helicopters in Mogadishu, Somalia,
during Operation Restore Hope (Oct 3-4, 1993)
1994 Plot to assassinate President Clinton during visit to the Philippines
1995 Failed Project Bojinka by Ramzi Yousef to blow up a dozen US airliners over the Pacific (end in Jan 1995)
1995 Bombing US military headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Nov 13, 1995)
1996 Bombing Khobar Towers, Saudi Arabia, housing U.S. foreign military personnel (Jun 25, 1996)
1998 Bombing U.S. Nairobi Embassy, Kenya, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1998 Bombing U.S. Dar es Salaam Embassy, Tanzania, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1999 Foiled LAX Millennium plot by Ahmed Ressam to bomb Los Angeles International Airport
(Ressam was arrested at US Canadian border)
2000 Failed USS The Sullivans bombing that was refueling in the port of Aden, Yemen. (Jan 3, 2000)
2000 Bombing USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, 17 U.S. Navy sailors murdered (Oct 12, 2000)
(The USS Cole was not engaged in any combat during this period)

And those are just the major incidents and don't include the more than 68 Muslim attacks on Americans in America that have killed more than 3000 Americans since 1972:
List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

And yet still Americans aren't blowing up Muslim schools and busses, aren't committing random acts of terror trying to kill as many Muslims as they can.

Yes there has been some innocent collateral damage in war. There always has been.
But the vast majority of innocent Muslim deaths has been at the hands of radical Muslims.

And you can try to spin your hate at people like Gabby Giffords and other innocent Americans until the cows come home and you won't be able to change that truth no matter how much you hate America and admire Muslim terrorist murderers.

Those who support the killing of thousands of Muslim civilians for money are hardly innocent.

I don't admire or defend hired killers of any nationality, obviously you do.
Are you personally making any profit from US war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Collateral damage is when the for-profit bombs are killing other people's children.
What would you call someone who killed your family for pay?

Americans are blowing up schools and mosques regularly thousands of miles from their homeland.
And they are doing it for the money:

"A study, published in prestigious medical journal The Lancet, estimated that over 600,000 Iraqis had been killed as a result of the invasion as of July 2006. Iraqis have continued to be killed since then. The death counter provides a rough daily update of this number based on a rate of increase derived from the Iraq Body Count. (See the complete explanation.)

"The estimate that over a million Iraqis have died received independent confirmation from a prestigious British polling agency in January 2008. Opinion Research Business estimated that the death toll between March 2003 and August 2007 was 1,033,000.

"This devastating human toll demands greater recognition. It eclipses the Rwandan genocide and our leaders are directly responsible. Little wonder they do not publicly cite it. You can use the simple HTML code above to post the counter to your website to help spread the word."

Leaders like Gabby Giffords and her heroic husband.

Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy

She looks good...
:clap2:
First photos of Gabrielle Giffords released
12 June`11 - The first photos of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords since she was shot in the head in a mass shooting in Tucson about five months ago were released early Sunday.
Her staff provided two photographs to The Arizona Republic and also planned to share the images with theArizona Daily Starand on Giffords' Facebook page. According to her staff, the decision to share them was made by Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly, who hope the photos will help Giffords avoid the glare of camera lenses when she begins outpatient therapy later this month. The goal was to satisfy "public curiosity about her appearance," said C.J. Karamargin, Giffords' communications director. "We want to avoid a paparazzi situation." The photographs were taken on May 17 in the hours before Giffords' cranioplasty surgery by P.K. Weis of SouthwestPhotoBank.com, who photographed Giffords in the garden of the Houston rehab hospital where she is recovering. Weis, the former photo editor of the Tucson Citizen, is also Giffords' friend and said the photos were not altered.

The images depict Giffords alone and with her mother, Gloria Giffords. Her face shows almost no visible vestige of the bullet, which pierced her forehead, traveled through the left side of her brain, and exited her head. Her left eye appears slightly smaller than her right eye, likely because a piece of Giffords' skull was still missing when this photo was taken, her staff explained. The cranioplasty has since repaired her skull. In the photo, her brown hair has grown since it was shaved by Tucson doctors, and it covers surgical scars on her scalp. There is a scar at her throat left by a tracheotomy. Around her neck, she wears her husband's wedding ring on a chain. "It is remarkable to think that this is a woman who was shot at point blank range in the head less than six months ago," said Karamargin. "We all came to the same conclusion: 'Wow, Gabby looks great.'

recrop-giffordsx.jpg
_53369495_012203424-1.jpg

In the five months since the shooting, Giffords has been shielded from view while undergoing intensive speech and physical therapy. Meanwhile, the public wondered about her progress and the news media asked her staff for definitive answers. The lingering, large question is whether Giffords will be able and wanting to return to her work as a third-term congresswoman, and when, but her doctors say that question is unanswerable, for now. Brain-injury patients require 12-14 months of recovery, doctors say, before informed prognoses can be considered about their future quality of life. In the meantime, her staff is tasked with protecting her political future and the public trust. Giffords is an elected official, but while she recovers, how much does the public deserve to know?

Beyond medical assessments, not much, political analysts and professors say. "I don't think (her family and staff) are obliged to tell (the public) the details of her condition," said Richard Parker, senior fellow and lecturer at the Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and a co-founder of Mother Jonesmagazine. "But I think they're obliged — at some point — to be completely honest, via the press, when it is likely or plausible when she can return to doing her job." For now, Parker says, "they're within their rights to say, 'This is a delicate period, and we will not know until Christmas, from her doctors. But we would ask the public to bear with (her).' "

MORE

Last edited:
She looks good...
12 June`11 - The first photos of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords since she was shot in the head in a mass shooting in Tucson about five months ago were released early Sunday.
Her staff provided two photographs to The Arizona Republic and also planned to share the images with theArizona Daily Starand on Giffords' Facebook page. According to her staff, the decision to share them was made by Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly, who hope the photos will help Giffords avoid the glare of camera lenses when she begins outpatient therapy later this month. The goal was to satisfy "public curiosity about her appearance," said C.J. Karamargin, Giffords' communications director. "We want to avoid a paparazzi situation." The photographs were taken on May 17 in the hours before Giffords' cranioplasty surgery by P.K. Weis of SouthwestPhotoBank.com, who photographed Giffords in the garden of the Houston rehab hospital where she is recovering. Weis, the former photo editor of the Tucson Citizen, is also Giffords' friend and said the photos were not altered.

The images depict Giffords alone and with her mother, Gloria Giffords. Her face shows almost no visible vestige of the bullet, which pierced her forehead, traveled through the left side of her brain, and exited her head. Her left eye appears slightly smaller than her right eye, likely because a piece of Giffords' skull was still missing when this photo was taken, her staff explained. The cranioplasty has since repaired her skull. In the photo, her brown hair has grown since it was shaved by Tucson doctors, and it covers surgical scars on her scalp. There is a scar at her throat left by a tracheotomy. Around her neck, she wears her husband's wedding ring on a chain. "It is remarkable to think that this is a woman who was shot at point blank range in the head less than six months ago," said Karamargin. "We all came to the same conclusion: 'Wow, Gabby looks great.'

recrop-giffordsx.jpg

In the five months since the shooting, Giffords has been shielded from view while undergoing intensive speech and physical therapy. Meanwhile, the public wondered about her progress and the news media asked her staff for definitive answers. The lingering, large question is whether Giffords will be able and wanting to return to her work as a third-term congresswoman, and when, but her doctors say that question is unanswerable, for now. Brain-injury patients require 12-14 months of recovery, doctors say, before informed prognoses can be considered about their future quality of life. In the meantime, her staff is tasked with protecting her political future and the public trust. Giffords is an elected official, but while she recovers, how much does the public deserve to know?

Beyond medical assessments, not much, political analysts and professors say. "I don't think (her family and staff) are obliged to tell (the public) the details of her condition," said Richard Parker, senior fellow and lecturer at the Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and a co-founder of Mother Jonesmagazine. "But I think they're obliged — at some point — to be completely honest, via the press, when it is likely or plausible when she can return to doing her job." For now, Parker says, "they're within their rights to say, 'This is a delicate period, and we will not know until Christmas, from her doctors. But we would ask the public to bear with (her).' "

MORE

She's looking great.. What a strong woman.. Amazing recovery! I hope she keeps going.. Arizona needs her in there fightin' for 'em! God Bless Her.

She looks good...

recrop-giffordsx.jpg

MORE

She's looking great.. What a strong woman.. Amazing recovery! I hope she keeps going.. Arizona needs her in there fightin' for 'em! God Bless Her.

No, we really don't, and there are limits on how long I think it's just and reasonable to expect us to do without any representation, but on a personal level, I'm glad she's doing well.

I saw the newly released photos of her, and I must say, she looks so happy and healthy, and I hope she continues to improve more and more :)

She looks good...

No, we really don't, and there are limits on how long I think it's just and reasonable to expect us to do without any representation, but on a personal level, I'm glad she's doing well.

yeah, you really do need someone sane.

and sure y'are....

To bad the idiot didn't aim better.

You are one deranged individual.
Hopefully someone will forward your post to the FBI and they will have a nice chat with you while you're in cuffs.
Pathetic. You should be ashamed.

Don't feed the trolls. "Big Hoss" is just a 12 year old trying to get a rise out of people, as far as I can see.

To bad the idiot didn't aim better.

You are one deranged individual.
Hopefully someone will forward your post to the FBI and they will have a nice chat with you while you're in cuffs.
Pathetic. You should be ashamed.

Don't feed the trolls. "Big Hoss" is just a 12 year old trying to get a rise out of people, as far as I can see.

:lol::lol::lol:..I got an infraction for using free speech damn ain't life great here...meh whatever...some tard whines about a post made a month ago and I get an infraction from some butt hurt kid...:lol::lol::lol:

yeah, you really do need someone sane.

and sure y'are....

Don't project your own lack of character and morality onto me. I already had a shower today.

My daughter suffered a severe brain injury as a passenger in freak low speed car crash at the age of 17. At the scene of the wreck, her heart had to be re-started 4 times before she was even stable enough to be put on a life flight. She fell into a number 4 coma within an hour of the accident which is very severe and practically hopeless as far as initial prognosis. A number 3-1 coma is as bad as you can get, (Compete Vegetative State). So I know something about traumatic brain injuries (TBI). From all that I saw on Giffords' injuries, its astonishing she survived, let alone is making, so far, a remarkable recovery. My daughter's personality did change. But if you never knew her before the accident, you would never know she ever received a brain injury, let alone lost approximately 1/3 of her brain function. She just graduated on time with her masters in Speech Pathology. A 6 year medical degree with a 4.0 GPA. She was taught by her many therapists at Baylor Hospital in Dallas, Tx and out-patient treatment afterwards how to do everything for her unique situation, including work extremely hard and effectively to study and permanently retain what she studied. She just started working with TBI patients full time as a State licensed Speech Pathologist. Receiving that State license shows how well she recovered. No state just gives out those license. Sure being a 4 year a speech therapist is one thing...but a 6 year speech pathologist degree / license, (which allows Speech Therapists to legally work under her license number after the Speech Pathologist's 3 year internship), is very hard to attain for anyone. Her neurologist has stated that my daughter's recovery was something he has never seen before. He is amazed and told me there is really no explanation that can explain her recovery with the exception that my daughter has always been very religious. Strangely he is not religious and I lost any religion I had during that whole 7 year event.

I hope Giffords makes at least as an incredible recovery as my daughter did. And actually gets to go to the execution of her assailant if she chooses to.

Last edited:
Naw. I just hate politicians and have the balls to say so. I am not some whiney punk who says one thing and believes another like so many....

There are over 300 million of us in theis country. We need a government to a degree, therefore, politicans. We have an abundance of bad ones to be sure. Anarchy is not a good option. You should have your balls removed before procreation becomes a reality. Your the whiney punk with cyber courage. Deal with it.

Might not agree with some major issues Giffords supports, but would rather have 435 people like her in Congress.

My daughter suffered a severe brain injury as a passenger in freak low speed car crash at the age of 17. At the scene of the wreck, her heart had to be re-started 4 times before she was even stable enough to be put on a life flight. She fell into a number 4 coma within an hour of the accident which is very severe and practically hopeless as far as initial prognosis. A number 3 coma is as bad as you can get, (Compete Vegetative State). So I know something about traumatic brain injuries (TBI). From all that I saw on Giffords' injuries, its astonishing she survived, let alone is making, so far, a remarkable recovery. My daughter's personality did change. But if you never knew her before the accident, you would never know she ever received a brain injury, let alone lost approximately 1/3 of her brain function. She just graduated on time with her masters in Speech Pathology. A 6 year medical degree with a 4.0 GPA. She was taught by her many therapists at Baylor Hospital in Dallas, Tx and out-patient treatment afterwards how to do everything for her unique situation, including work extremely hard and effectively to study and permanently retain what she studied. She just started working with TBI patients full time as a State licensed Speech Pathologist. Receiving that State license shows how well she recovered. No state just gives out those license. Sure being a 4 year a speech therapist is one thing...but a 6 year speech pathologist degree / license, (which allows Speech Therapists to legally work under her license number after the Speech Pathologist's 3 year internship), is very hard to attain for anyone. Her neurologist has stated that my daughter's recovery was something he has never seen before. He is amazed and told me there is really no explanation that can explain her recovery with the exception that my daughter has always been very religious. Strangely he is not religious and I lost any religion I had during that whole 7 year event.

I hope Giffords makes at least as an incredible recovery as my daughter did. And actually gets to go to the execution of her assailant if she chooses to.

Thank you rh for your awesome story!
I am very happy things turned out as wonderful as they have for your daughter and you and your family...and from the looks of things, Gabby Giffords is doing very well too. Modern medicine can sure do some remarkable things. I don't think anyone will ever be able to look at Ms. Giffords and notice a thing, once her hair grows back in and she wears it in the style in which she always did, or perhaps, she may go for a new style :)
But her smile and face, sure are radiant!
(all I barely see now, is a small portion of an indent on her left forehead/temple area)
It's nice when we hear stories such as yours and that of Giffords'.....all we hear anymore it seems, are so much of that bad, and even tho these started out as bad stories, the endings have shown how much they turned out good *smiles*

She is really looking good.
And she may be released at the end of the month to go home, and do outpatient therapy.
It's really a miracle and in 6 months time.

Forum List

Back