Gabby Giffords

Giffords called a 2001 visit to Israel a turning point in her life. That same year Israeli forces killed 103 children, 31 by head shots.

And there wasn't always a firefight raging that allowed Israel and its apologists to claim "human shields."

Alison Weir:

"I remember seeing one little brain-dead boy when I was in Gaza in February of 2001; long before any rockets had been fired out of this already assaulted enclave. It’s not a sight you forget, regardless of the name or nationality.

"A 2009 article in the UK Telegraph entitled 'Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza,' investigated a situation in which doctors at a hospital near Gaza were 'almost overwhelmed by the number of Palestinian children needing treatment for bullet wounds to their heads.'/2/

"The article began: 'On just one day last week staff at the El-Arish hospital in Sinai were called to perform sophisticated CAT brain scans on a nine-year-old, two 10-year-olds and a 14-year-old – each of whom had a bullet still lodged in their brain, after coming under fire during the Israeli ground assault on Gaza.'

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“'I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head

And this has what to do with a thread about Representative Gifford's medical condition?
K-A-R-M-A

Are you confused about those who support shooting children in the head?
I support Bulldozers.

And snipers.

"When Asma and Ahmed step out onto the roof of their home, shoot Asma once through the side of the head as she takes in the laundry that is hanging out to dry. When Ahmed sees what has happened, he will stop feeding his pigeons and try to run back to the stairwell that leads back down into the house. But you will have time to put a single bullet through his head too before he reaches safety: "

Lawrence of Cyberia: How To Get Away With Murder

Because Gifford's is a corrupt political hack whose words and actions have condoned the murder of thousands of innocent human beings from Gaza to Fallujah. Note this threads placement in the "Congress" sub-forum.

You got proof that Gabby is corrupt?
Palestinians want to wipe Jews off the Earth. Gabby is Jewish.She has a right to defend her race of people.

So antiSemitism is what is driving some here to attack Gabby Giffords. Tough bananas. She's an American first. I'm a card-carrying conservative and a Republican, and I am very sorry a nutcase tried to murder an elected member of Congress.

No, I don't always like the way Democrats vote, and I'm not happy about the deficit, but my fellow Americans voted in some Democrats, some Independents, and many conservative Republicans last time. We're about to decide whether we will go communist or remain a republic, and I'm getting tired of the bench and the white house doing Congress' job of legislation.

So long as we're still a Republic, I will honor America's right to elect its leaders, free of outside influences.

But when we have too many elected folks going overseas at our expense to get some back-door campaign money, and influence is given to NATO, the UN, and any league of nations over our rules of law is when I won't feel patriotism for people committing these types of out-and-out treason.

Gabriel Giffords is not one of those kinds of Americans to the best of my knowledge, and she deserves America's support in her time of serious disability from a political assassin who murdered others to get to her.

We should feel bad for her about what happened back in January, and we should hope that she recovers completely and as quickly as possible. Any decent human being should do these things.

That being said, she's still a member of Congress, which means that her voting record and public statements are fair game for criticism. No public official is above reproach.

As for the rest of the off-topic trolling, that's what ignore lists are for.

Palestinians want to wipe Jews off the Earth. Gabby is Jewish.She has a right to defend her race of people.

So antiSemitism is what is driving some here to attack Gabby Giffords. Tough bananas. She's an American first. I'm a card-carrying conservative and a Republican, and I am very sorry a nutcase tried to murder an elected member of Congress.

No, I don't always like the way Democrats vote, and I'm not happy about the deficit, but my fellow Americans voted in some Democrats, some Independents, and many conservative Republicans last time. We're about to decide whether we will go communist or remain a republic, and I'm getting tired of the bench and the white house doing Congress' job of legislation.

So long as we're still a Republic, I will honor America's right to elect its leaders, free of outside influences.

But when we have too many elected folks going overseas at our expense to get some back-door campaign money, and influence is given to NATO, the UN, and any league of nations over our rules of law is when I won't feel patriotism for people committing these types of out-and-out treason.

Gabriel Giffords is not one of those kinds of Americans to the best of my knowledge, and she deserves America's support in her time of serious disability from a political assassin who murdered others to get to her.

We should feel bad for her about what happened back in January, and we should hope that she recovers completely and as quickly as possible. Any decent human being should do these things.

That being said, she's still a member of Congress, which means that her voting record and public statements are fair game for criticism. No public official is above reproach.

As for the rest of the off-topic trolling, that's what ignore lists are for.

No one is saying, "You can't criticize her", and thank you SO MUCH for irrelevantly defending a "right" that no one attacked. The point, since it was obviously too complicated for you, is that THIS THREAD is not about that. If you want to criticize her voting record, by all means, GO START YOUR OWN THREAD INSTEAD OF HIJACKING ONE.

Why do I get the feeling that this defense of shithead behavior is just a precursor to your own future ignoring of the most basic rules of message board behavior?

Do people really think (R) or (D) or conservative or liberal or immediately contemplate a voting record when they look at a Gabrielle Giffords fighting for her life; to regain her life? I sure don't. When she is well and returns to her job, then yes, what she says and does is open for criticism.

Now I think is not the time or place.

Do people really think (R) or (D) or conservative or liberal or immediately contemplate a voting record when they look at a Gabrielle Giffords fighting for her life; to regain her life? I sure don't. When she is well and returns to her job, then yes, what she says and does is open for criticism.

Now I think is not the time or place.

Looking at Giffords' recovery and looking at what she said and did on the job before January are two different things. I'm not doing the latter right now, but I won't go so far as to say that others shouldn't.

Glad to see Giffords is recovering well. It's a miracle that she's still alive.

I want to give a BIG kudos to the several people who lean conservative on the board who're being classy and not going the hack route. :clap2:

Let's not feed the trolls.

Because Gifford's is a corrupt political hack whose words and actions have condoned the murder of thousands of innocent human beings from Gaza to Fallujah. Note this threads placement in the "Congress" sub-forum.

"She voted for the contentious May 2007 Iraq Emergency Supplemental Spending bill, saying, 'I cannot, in good conscience, allow the military to run out of money while American servicemen and women are being attacked every day'.[26]"

That vote made her complicit in the morally degenerate, i.e., corrupt, US occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do you see any reason why only Jews are allowed to invade and occupy land that their ancestors' controlled thousands of years ago? Do the Cherokee have similar rights?

Gabrielle Giffords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Start a seperate thread, you idiot.........This thread is not the place for your anti-american bullshit.

In fact, why do you even bother living here?........You hate everything about this great country.

How many of those Muslim males posed the slightest threat to US families?

What do you call someone who kills innocent Muslims for money?
Not sure......But they sure as hell posed a threat to our troops.

The only ones responsible for innocent Muslims being killed, are muslim extremists themselves.

And, how many innocent Muslims have been killed by Muslim extremists?.........Hundreds of thousands, to answer the question.

Last edited:
How many American children have Muslim "extremists" killed?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med "

MMS: Error

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med "

Nice try at deflection, dumbass.

Now, how many innocent Muslims have been killed by Muslim extremists?

Nice try at deflection, dumbass.

Now, how many innocent Muslims have been killed by Muslim extremists?
How many Muslims were extremists before 46,900 Iraqi children were murdered?
Think Gabby's heroic husband personally killed any of them?
Baby Killer.

A tragedy that we can squarely blame on Saddam Hussein. Or do you blame the police who arrest a criminal when that criminal's family is impoverished as a result of the breadwinner's crimes?

To bad the idiot didn't aim better.
tension-albums-humor-picture3562-jared-loughner-electric-chair.jpg

A tragedy that we can squarely blame on Saddam Hussein. Or do you blame the police who arrest a criminal when that criminal's family is impoverished as a result of the breadwinner's crimes?
Only if the police drop bombs on the local water treatment plant.

Forum List

Back