Gabbard calls on Biden, Sanders to help put her on debate stage

the modern Democrat Party is just so, well, undemocratic

SOMEONE WE DON'T LIKE HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE DEBATE -- QUICK, LET's CHANGE THE RULES!!

nevermind the concerted effort to screw over Comrade Bernie

Tulsi needs to be allowed on stage as per the rules going in

I don't agree with her on much (although she is the most reasonable of all the Dem candidates)

she won't win (Dems won't even give her a chance); but if she did, she would be the first PILF...

UKjpy8FI.jpg

Gabbard calls on Biden, Sanders to help put her on debate stage

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is calling on former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) to urge the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to allow her on stage for the next primary debate after newly released qualifications for the event barred her from participating.

You were doing so well with this OP, until the last sentence.

She is an articulate congresswoman and a Veteran. If democrats let a washed up old politician like Bloomie buy his way into the debates surely they can spare a podium for a Veteran. Maybe democrats just don't like genetic women or Veterans.

Really? How has Tulsi been doing in the primaries?

Is she delusional? Why would the front runners want to bend the rules for someone to get on stage to attack them?

Delusion on parade. Tulsi, put in the work and run again next time.

Because it opens up more exchanges of ideas, duh?

She has put in the work, the media has ignored her. She already got my vote but maybe that's because I don't do what the media tells me. In fact that's the main reason she DID get my vote.

Is she delusional? Why would the front runners want to bend the rules for someone to get on stage to attack them?

Tulsi is at best, a distraction at this point.
The votes are coming in and she is not getting any.
Exactly. All she can do is damage the possibly nominees, which, of course, is her spiteful plan.
And why Republicans support her

She has put in the work,
Clearly she has not. Many voters do not even know who she is. She has not traveled much. Her performance in the primaries was as historically bad as some sham candidates from the past who ran for satirical purposes.

So you must be watching an alternate reality to say such a thing.

The votes are coming in and she is not getting any.

Yes, very distracting

View attachment 310915
Trump will eventually find a reason to get rid of Hope Hicks. Looks like Tulsi has the resume to replace her, if you know what I mean.

No. What do you mean?

Had the course of history not been changed in the '08 and '12 cycles, there would be no President Trump.
No idea what this means...

Yeah. I know. I had considered editing to explain it afterward because I knew you wouldn't. But I changed my mind.

It's okay.

To Trump's credit, he knew the time was right to run against the establishment parties as a whole. The table was already set by someone else. The electorate was already primed for it.
Trump ran as a joke
Only Republicans took him seriously

Had the course of history not been changed in the '08 and '12 cycles, there would be no President Trump.
No idea what this means...

Yeah. I know. I had considered editing to explain it afterward because I knew you wouldn't. But I changed my mind.

It's okay.

To Trump's credit, he knew the time was right to run against the establishment parties as a whole. The table was already set by someone else. The electorate was already primed for it.
Trump ran as a joke
Only Republicans took him seriously

Trump ran as a joke

Seems to be standard in both parties for the last 30+ years

Seeing that she got near zero support from the D half of the duopoly and near zero media coverage, anything more than absolute zero polling is nearly miraculous.
"Let a woman speak" has been hammered at us (even those of us already more than willing and happy to listen to women) by the Democratic Party for so long that their ignoring the possibility now only contributes to contempt.

Let her get more than one percent of the vote.

The days of the Clown Car have passed. Time for one on one with Sanders and Biden
Women don't belong on the Democrats stage. Nor do blacks!

Democrat votes have spoke. They gave Hillary a shot and clearly ain't going there again.

I think its hilarious that your own WOKE bullshit is destroying your party now. For 3 straight days BSNBC & CNN have cried on and on about the sexism & misogyny in this process. They are calling their own viewers & party sexists....

LOVE IT

"Democrat votes" aren't even in play here. Number one, the political party makes that call regardless what happens in the primaries (ask Teddy Roosevelt or Bernie Sanders); number two voters DON'T NEED A PARTY AFFILIATION in literally every state that's had a primary with the exception of Maine. That means Republicans, Whigs, Libertarians and of course the largest voting bloc in these United Snakes, "NO PARTY" can vote in them.

Or didn't you know that.

Seeing that she got near zero support from the D half of the duopoly and near zero media coverage, anything more than absolute zero polling is nearly miraculous.
"Let a woman speak" has been hammered at us (even those of us already more than willing and happy to listen to women) by the Democratic Party for so long that their ignoring the possibility now only contributes to contempt.
More desperate, overwrought need nonsense. She got proportional media coverage. And proportional support.

"Let a woman speak"

Give me a break. If ever there was an idiotic point ready made for shithole message boards, there it is.

Revenge is precisely what she will exact.
That's really all she wants, and a bit more return (via publicity) on her time and effort invested. She seems very thin skinned. She complained about lack of media coverage, then complained when the media covered her. She is going to need to grow some thicker skin to run again in the future.

Because it opens up more exchanges of ideas, duh?
So does putting you or me on the stage. Not compelling. Also not smart strategy by the DNC to let her get her 15 minutes of revenge.

Yep, I wouldn't allow a candidate who polled at ZERO to speak at the convention either. Revenge is precisely what she will exact.
After what Sanders said (accurately) about Biden recently, what damage can she do, what 'revenge' can she wreak?
What is this fear of a possible democratic choice by "Democrats"?

More speculation fallacy.
Speculation is not a fallacy. It's speculation. You sound daft when you say that. And it can be thrown right back at you at any time, in the same, dumb manner. Stay focused.

Yes, I think she wants her 15 minutes not to introduce any new ideas, but rather for some publicity and to attack the frontrunners. Which is understandable. It's just not smart strategy by the DNC to let her have it.

Forum List

Back