Gabbard calls on Biden, Sanders to help put her on debate stage

When the RNC pulled that crap on Ron we put over 10,000 people in the Target center right down the road from the convention on debate night.
And then, likely 9999 of you voted for the eventual republican nominee, as the RNC knew you would. That's part of the calculus.

the modern Democrat Party is just so, well, undemocratic
Really? How has Tulsi been doing in the primaries?

Is she delusional? Why would the front runners want to bend the rules for someone to get on stage to attack them?

Delusion on parade. Tulsi, put in the work and run again next time.

Tulsi is at best, a distraction at this point.
The votes are coming in and she is not getting any.

Is she delusional? Why would the front runners want to bend the rules for someone to get on stage to attack them?

Exactly. All she can do is damage the possibly nominees, which, of course, is her spiteful plan.

And then, likely 9999 of you voted for the eventual republican nominee, as the RNC knew you would. That's part of the calculus.

Had the course of history not been changed in the '08 and '12 cycles, there would be no President Trump.

As I've mentioned before, it's a process of continuing growth...

SOMEONE WE DON'T LIKE HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE DEBATE -- QUICK, LET's CHANGE THE RULES!!

nevermind the concerted effort to screw over Comrade Bernie

Tulsi needs to be allowed on stage as per the rules going in

I don't agree with her on much (although she is the most reasonable of all the Dem candidates)

she won't win (Dems won't even give her a chance); but if she did, she would be the first PILF...

UKjpy8FI.jpg

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is calling on former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) to urge the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to allow her on stage for the next primary debate after newly released qualifications for the event barred her from participating.

"We think she's pretty! Let's give her a go!" Superficial. thy name is Democrat.

SOMEONE WE DON'T LIKE HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE DEBATE -- QUICK, LET's CHANGE THE RULES!!

nevermind the concerted effort to screw over Comrade Bernie

Tulsi needs to be allowed on stage as per the rules going in

I don't agree with her on much (although she is the most reasonable of all the Dem candidates)

she won't win (Dems won't even give her a chance); but if she did, she would be the first PILF...

UKjpy8FI.jpg

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is calling on former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) to urge the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to allow her on stage for the next primary debate after newly released qualifications for the event barred her from participating.

"We think she's pretty! Let's give her a go!" Superficial. thy name is Democrat.
Uh, I don't think you are quite grasping the material, here.

Yes, very distracting

upload_2020-3-7_12-10-12.jpeg

Yes, very distracting

View attachment 310915
Trump will eventually find a reason to get rid of Hope Hicks. Looks like Tulsi has the resume to replace her, if you know what I mean.

Had the course of history not been changed in the '08 and '12 cycles, there would be no President Trump.
No idea what this means...

Yeah. I know. I had considered editing to explain it afterward because I knew you wouldn't. But I changed my mind.

It's okay.

To Trump's credit, he knew the time was right to run against the establishment parties as a whole. The table was already set by someone else. The electorate was already primed for it.

Last edited:
Let her get more than one percent of the vote.

The days of the Clown Car have passed. Time for one on one with Sanders and Biden
Women don't belong on the Democrats stage. Nor do blacks!

Democrat votes have spoke. They gave Hillary a shot and clearly ain't going there again.

I think its hilarious that your own WOKE bullshit is destroying your party now. For 3 straight days BSNBC & CNN have cried on and on about the sexism & misogyny in this process. They are calling their own viewers & party sexists....

LOVE IT

Is it a "spiteful plan" for a politician to want to offer a real choice to voters? What is there to lose in including this person in the so-called debate?
Of all who are presently on offer, I would vote for her.

Is it a "spiteful plan" for a politician to want to offer a real choice to voters?
No,it is a spiteful plan to try to get on a debate stage with one delegate in order to try to damage the eventual nominee. She wants her 15 minutes of revenge, because she is very sensitive. She is a bit Trumpian, in that way. So is Sanders.

Yes, very distracting

View attachment 310915

There is a MILD resemblance, but this ain't Tulsi dude ;)

ScreenHunter-1478-696x752.jpg

Last edited:
She will not be allowed to participate because Dimms are misogynistic racist hypocrites.

She would have at least as much chance of winning against Trump as either of the old men she would replace.

Forum List

Back